After School Job
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister Addison asked if she could get an after school job to make some money, modeling for some Russian guy one of her friends knew. Our father said I had to go along to be her chaperone, which I did not think was such a great idea. Turned out he needed guys to pose too. And when some of the swim suit shots required there be both a guy and a girl in them, Addie just felt better about that guy being me. Then he said "She needs to be oiled up, Bobby." I couldn't let him do that, now could I?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We went to the changing room and took off our clothes. Don't ask me why, because we could have gotten nude right there where the camera was. Habit, I guess.

Addison's nipples were there, pointy and hard, just like usual. In my peripheral vision I saw her reach and rub one finger up and down once right where her pussy lips were. I pretended not to have seen it, but I knew she was excited.

I was stiff, of course. Just thinking about posing nude with Addie had gotten me stiff. I stuck my head through the curtain and asked Vlad if I should masturbate. He'd turned the room lights back on and was fiddling with his camera.

"Not this time," he said. "We can work with that under these conditions, and for these kinds of pictures. Is helpful, in fact. Just come on out."

This was it. We were going to go out in front of him stark naked. I'd done it before, so it wasn't so bad for me. I looked at Addie.

"You ready?"

She nodded rapidly.

I reached for her hand and we walked out holding hands. Vlad looked over like he'd seen it a thousand times. Actually, I suppose he had.

"Remember that pose for later," he said. "That's a sweet pose."

I felt Addie's grip tighten. I was amazed that she seemed so calm and cool while appearing in front of a strange man naked.

He fiddled with the camera for another thirty seconds and then told us to get into place in front of the screen. He'd put down two short strips of masking tape, and told us to start out standing on them. Then he turned the lights off.

The strip of light that backlit us was bright enough that we could see each other a bit. He started us out facing each other, just standing and holding both hands. I imagined what her nipples must look like, and then realized my cock was standing out too. I heard the click of the camera, but there was no flash. It seemed odd.

"Get closer together, but keep holding hands," he said, from the dark out there.

We did and the camera cycled again.

"Closer," he called.

He took a picture.

"Okay, now his hands on her waist and her hands on his shoulders," he ordered.

He took that one and told us to get closer.

We inched towards each other and the tip of my cock touched her abdomen. She took a deep breath.

"Yes!" he called. "Push pretty titties up at his face and lean upper body back a little," he called. "Keep big penis touching her, Bobby."

I felt my hands take her weight as she leaned away from me with her upper body, and pushed her lower body against my prick. I felt it slipping up and to one side, across her abdomen.

"Hold it there," he called. We heard him shuffling towards us. " I touch you for just a second, Bobby. I'm not queer, okay? Don't move!"

I felt fingers grip my hard prick and bend it down. He let it up and it lodged where her legs joined.

The tip of my cock was touching my sister's pussy.

"Don't move!" he said again. "Keep breathing. Don't faint on me now. Faint later, but not now, okay?"

"Bobby," Addie moaned.

"It's okay," I said, trying not to move my lips. I was, after all, holding the pose.

We heard the camera click several times.

"Okay!" he called. "New pose."

I felt Addie step away from me as her hands left my shoulders. My fingers drifted off her waist reluctantly.

"Bobby," called Vlad. "We going to make it look like you sucking her titties. But no real sucking, okay? Just bend at the waist and put head behind her. I line things up."

What he did was put my head in position between the backdrop and her body. From his viewpoint, it looked like my face was right in her boobs. Then he had me move little bits until it looked right to him. All Addie had to do was stand there and arch her back, sticking her breasts out. He took that picture and then lined one up with me sticking my tongue out so it looked like it was just touching one of her nipples. That one was hard, beause moving only a tiny big screwed things up, and we had to try that one four times before he got one he liked.

Then he had me stand with my hands on her shoulders and tried to tell her where to put her hand so it looked like she was gripping my erection. He kept telling her to move it up, or closer to her, but it wasn't working. Then, suddenly, I felt her hand wrap around my cock and grip it firmly.

"Perfect!" he yelled. "Don't move!" I heard three clicks.

"Okay," he said. "Addie on both knees. We make it look like you giving him blow job."

I expected her to complain, but all she did was drop to her knees.

"This one tricky," he said, "like making Bobby's tongue look like he licking pretty nipple. We have to get hand right and head right, but I'm sure we can do it."

She lifted her hand at his command, again moving it in increments until, to get it right, she just gripped my penis again. He told her to hold her hand right where it was, thinking I'm sure that it was between me and the backdrop, rather than actually touching me. Then he told her to move her head toward me.

I felt her lips kiss the tip of my cock and gasped. I also leaned backwards so much I almost lost my balance. That pulled my cock away from her lips ... but not her hand away from my cock.

I think that's when Vlad figured out there was more going on than "pretending."

But all he did was talk her back into position. Again, her pursed lips kissed the tip of my cock. This time I stood still. Then she moved her head sideways and slid her cheek along the side of my manhood.

I felt something soothing leak through the middle of my penis.

"Open your mouth, Addie?" he said. "Your jaw must be lower."

Apparently she did, because I heard him take several shots.

"Hand down, Addie?" he ordered.

She let go of my penis. It moved upwards.

"Something wrong,"Vlad said. "Your head was perfect, but now is all wrong."

"Wait," she said. She looked up at me. "Don't faint!" she whispered.

I felt her fingertips pull my cock down. She opened her mouth and put it around the tip of my penis.

"Don't move!" he yelled.

The camera went off four times.

"Magnificent!" he yelled. "You two are natural at this! Okay. Now we find something for Addie to sit on. We gonna make it look like boy is having feast!"

Addison stood up and moved to my side.

"You okay?" she asked, breathing a little roughly.

"Not even," I managed back.

"Don't be mad," she said.

"Mad? How much of your homework do I have to do for that?"

She giggled.

Vlad got one of the chaise lounges we'd used in the previous shoot and set it parallel to the backdrop. He put the back up at a 60 degree angle and had Addie lie down on it.

Then he ran us through a series where I kissed my way up her leg, actually kissing her skin, because Vlad said, "No big deal to kiss sister's leg, right, Bobby?" And he took pictures as I basically climbed up on the end of the chaise lounge, heading for dessert. As I got closer, he had her bend the knee of the leg closest to the camera and raise her thigh up so it looked like my head was between her thighs. He said, "Up, up, up,"until my nose was close enough I could smell something I had never smelled before.

"Reach for his head with your hands, Addie," called Vlad, and I felt her fingertips ruffle through my hair. "We going to make it look like you pulling his head to your sweet pussy."

Her fingertips reached where my skull started to transition from the sides to the back. I heard her take a deep breath and, suddenly, she was pulling my face.

I have to admit that, initially, things didn't work out quite like either of us would have actually planned it. Basically, my nose slid between her pussy lips and my forehead bounced off her pubic bone. I think it was just raw instinct that made me lift my face upwards, to get my nose out of her pussy.

But that brought my lips into contact with her skin and my nose, which was registering something that was as far from being fishy as it's possible to be, instructed my tongue to find out what that delicious smell tasted like.

So I licked my sister's pussy.

"Oh shit!" she gasped.

Her fingers pulled even harder.

So I tried to lick her again. But she was pulling so hard now that all I could do was stick my tongue where my nose had just vacated.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned.

"What is wrong, Addie?" called Vlad.

"A cramp!" she gasped. "It's just a cramp."

"You want stop?"

"No!" she gasped. "Just finish the pictures."

Her fingers eased off and I confess that I licked her some more. I found her split and licked between those pussy lips. They didn't feel tight at all, despite how they looked. I decided that, while I was there, I'd try to find this mysterious clit thing that everybody talked about. I searched for it with my tongue, and she jerked.

She also pushed my head back hard.

"Bobby!" she said, loudly.

"What?"

"He said we're done!"

"Oh," I said. "I guess I dozed off or something."

"Man who can doze off when so near such a beautiful woman must go to doctor and get sleep remedy," said Vlad.

Suddenly the room lights came on and I squinted. Through partially closed eyelids I saw Addison, lying there with her legs splayed apart, two fingers rubbing circles around what I suspected was that clit I'd been looking for. She was flushed so much she looked sunburned.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing at my groin.

I looked down to see a string of white hanging from the tip of my cock. Vlad said, "That is proof you are beautiful, Addie."

"It is?" She sat up.

"Is ultimate compliment to woman," Vlad said. "But surely you have seen this before."

"No I haven't," she said.

"I am amazed," said Vlad. "Boys in America must be truly stupid not to have shown you this before."

"Vlad," said Addison, standing up. "I think you have the wrong idea about me. I don't look at boy's cocks, and boys don't get to see me like this," she said.

"Only Bobby has seen you like this?" he asked, making his face show what I think he meant to be shock. Then he grinned. "And me, of course."

"And you," she admitted. "I'm not like this. I don't do this kind of thing."

"I feel great honor that you trust Vlad to be nice guy," he said. "I jump to conclusion. I see many beautiful women. Most are sluts."

"Well I'm not," she said, hotly. "We're just doing this for the money, not because we like it."

"I see," he said, with a twinkle in his eye. "Well, let's look and see if there will be any money, okay?"

We stood behind him while he cycled through the shots he'd taken. They were incredible. It looked more real than it had been.

During the review I felt Addison's hand find my cock.

She kept it in her grip until we were finished reviewing the shots. It was obvious they were saleable shots.

Then it was time to get dressed.


Addie drove home that night.

"We have another problem," she said as she accelerated.

"Sorry," I said. " I guess I got carried away. But part of it was your fault. You pulled so hard!"

"That's not what I'm talking about," she said. "Well, I guess that's part of what I'm talking about. I'm not sure it was a good idea to do that after all."

"I thought it went pretty well," I said. "I admit I almost freaked out, but everything worked out. I had a good time, I'll also admit that."

"I did too," she said. "In fact, I had too good a time. It scared me."

"I scared you?"

"Of course not," she said. "You know how, on the way over here, we were talking about how I have to fight other guys off, but not you?"

"Yeah."

"The problem," she said, looking over toward me, "Is that knowing all that makes me want to try more things with you because I think of you as safe."

"I am safe," I insisted. "You know I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"I do," she said. "Which is why, when Vlad asked us to do what we did tonight ... I did it. But think about it. You know he's not finished with us. Those pictures were so hot I almost creamed right there. And he's going to want us to do more. With the lights on this time. And yes I'm sure he has tricks so that nobody will know it's us, but that's not the point. He's going to want us to do things like that - real things - and I'm going to want to do them. And I know you're going to want to do them too, and that feels ... I don't know ... scary?"

It might seem odd to you, but at that moment I think I grew up a bit. I realized this was really a serious decision. We'd gotten used to having spending money, and I think that had caused us to just kind of sail along, going wherever the wind (Vlad) had taken us. But she was right. I had thought about fucking her. I had imagined pushing my iron hard prick between her blossoming pussy lips and imagined what it might feel like. I'd never done that, so all I could do was imagine, but it still got me to spurt every time I thought about it.

And Vlad did think that this incestuous play was normal. So it was quite likely he would ask us to do more things that most brothers and sisters just didn't do.

"I don't want you to be scared," I said. " I know the money is good, but if it's going to worry you, then I don't think it's worth it."

"But you want to," she said.

"Okay, yes, I won't lie. I loved what happened tonight. But the last thing I want is for you to be scared of me."

She laughed one of those explosive, barking laughs that releases pent up emotion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.