Cream of the Crop - Cover

Cream of the Crop

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brad is divorced and alone and seeks solace in a rural idyll, though he yearns for an assertive woman. Kay is a typically quiet widowed housewife on the outside, inside, a controlling dominatrix lurks, wanting to burst forth and command. A summer function on the village green ensures they will be locked together in a mutual passion for each other. Both Brad and Kay realise their dreams.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brad and Kay revelled in the pleasure of their new found relationship throughout the night, warmly expressing their desires between Brad's servicing of his new Mistress with his tongue; her pussy enjoying several orgasms as they slept fitfully, woken from time to time by the sheer enjoyment of being together. Brad was allowed to spunk just once more for his Mistress, coming on the sheets for her at midnight as he lapped dutifully at her arsehole while she told him how he would be trained with the horsewhip tomorrow; she told him how he would witness her riding the stallion naked and would then be broken by her, to perform her commands and obey without question; she had awarded herself a satisfying orgasm as his tongue probed the warmth of her arsehole and he had grunted in ecstasy at the power she now had over him, the promise of being whipped naked on the paddock ensuring the surrender of his cream to the sheets. They did not leave the bed till eleven in the morning, the bright sun illuminating the bedroom.

The two showered together, Brad lovingly caressing every inch of his Mistress Kay's body with gel at her instruction, remaining on his knees at all times when not absolutely necessary to stand; he would be taught to worship her at all times in all everyday situations. Cooking breakfast was something he would do for his Mistress when accustomed with the kitchen, but this morning Kay prepared it naked, anxious to begin his training on the paddock. Brad was made to kneel next to the table, his Mistress sitting cross-legged on a chair and spoon feeding him.

'You'll need plenty of energy today, now you eat every morsel I feed you like a good boy.' Brad knelt with tingling balls as he studied her soft white flesh and auburn hair, he found the food hard to swallow as he wondered what the day would bring. On finishing she made him stay while she found a suitable harness and leash; on returning she grinned with pleasure as the makeshift bridle was strapped to her new prize. Brad's cock stiffened as he was then led out into the warm sunshine; her enclosed property was safe from prying eyes but the exposure excited him like nothing else had before. He was taken to a fenced circle within the paddock and tied to a post.

'Now you shall see how I want you to behave.' He watched with mouth agape while the deliciously plump arse wiggled in the sun as she padded across the soft grass to the stable. Brad's cock stiffened as she emerged from the stable with Zephyr, the stallion with bridle and bit but no saddle; she walked him to a raised step then mounted him bareback, her pure white flesh contrasting against her mount's glossy chestnut coat, the muscles below it making the animal ripple and shimmer in the sunlight. The sight of her naked and bareback, in command of the fine animal and with whip in hand made Brad want to wank as he watched; the horse showed its own excitement, turning its head and sniffing at the feminine scent of the dominant woman whose arousal grew as she rubbed her pussy in urging her steed forward. The stallion's huge cock semi-erect and hanging on view as the mixed excitements flooded its equine mind.

Brad's balls tingled as he knelt naked and tethered, watching the soft white flesh of his Mistress's arse ripple with the movement of the horse as it cantered in circles; the stallion seemed to slow intentionally, as though to encourage use of the whip by Kay, the dominant woman smiling toward her new prize and expressing her breasts in haughty fashion on applying the whip, just enough to sting the excited beast and bring Brad's cock to a healthy erection as he waited to be dominated like an animal. Kay was close to orgasm now as her wet pussy was brought to full arousal by the movement of the beast's back, slipping on it's muscular form as she sat naked and posing dominantly with whip.

'See how he obeys my slightest command, I shall expect no less from you.' She cracked her whip against the stallion's flanks and returned him to the stable. Brad's cock stiff with excitement as he awaited her return. Kay strutted back with various leather items pressed up against her breasts, nipples poking like thumbs as she relished breaking her new toy. A long leash was tied to his makeshift collar and Brad's anus tingled with fear and excitement as the dominant redhead flexed and cracked a long horsewhip, smiling with pleasure at his obvious fear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.