The Sisterhood
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Historical Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A great secret and vast power has been passed down through time from woman to woman -unknown to man- since the ancient days of the gods. The last guardian was Sappho of Lesbos. Then it lay dormant for nearly two millenia... where my story begins. A long but hopefully most enjoyable story.

Caution: This Historical Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Sex Toys   Nudism  

It seemed to those around her that Susan sailed through her eighth level like it was nothing. In fact she felt staggered over the step. She was beginning to have difficulty shutting people off. It seemed that half her time was spent with someone else's feelings crowding her own. But slowly she would learn to retune herself. As had happened when she first mentally spoke to Jill. It needed to be done, so she just did it.

They gave Jane two days off before they joyfully started Jill's sixth level. On the final night she gave Susan the honor of holding her in her arms as the rod took her virginity. Her body rising up in a wracking orgasm. Later she pulled Susan into a joyful kiss.

"I shall love you forever." she said, tearfully.

"Cool." said Susan, "That fits in nicely with my schedule."

Ron came over the next afternoon. Jill looked at him and then at Susan.

"Can I borrow your man for a bit?" Jill asked, sheepishly.

"I think that would be his choice to make. But as far as the question of my consent is concerned. I give you both my deepest blessings." Susan said, grinning fiercely.

Ron moved to her and kissed her tenderly. "You sure?" he asked.

"Positive." Susan said, kissing him again.

"Work, work, work, where will it end?" Ron grinned, taking Jill by the hand.

"Care to join us?" Jill said, stalling.

"No, love. Maybe next time. I can feel that you'd like a solo run first. A girls first time with a man is an intimate thing that would be diminished by company." Susan replied, softly.

She was smiling at the two of them radiantly. She almost glowed. She took both of their hands and revealed her heart to them. She was joyful of there coming union. She cared very deeply for each of them. They both got tears in their eyes over what they felt.

As Susan was not yet proficient in de-tuning her fresh powers, she fell out of her chair as she felt their mutual orgasm some time later. Her hips rising up and a joyous cry escaping her lips. Jane came to her rescue before the couples second round. Quickly teaching Susan a blocking technique she herself had to learn the hard way.

In the week following her final investment, Jane had felt orgasms up and down the Monterey coastline until she felt like a basket case. Some of them hitting seconds apart in the late evening, right after the news on TV. It was easy to relay the information mentally to Susan. As it wasn't just instruction that was passed, it was understanding.

In fact, Jane was grateful to be able to teach Susan anything. She had taken to the power so proficiently that Jane hardly had to tell her much. She herself hadn't developed her telepathy until she was fully vested.

While she was brimming with pride over her prized pupil, she felt just a bit jealous over her proficiency. Susan felt this and hugged her mentally. Which was a feeling just short of orgasm itself. But the love Jane felt shamed her for her jealousy. She felt Susan's gentle assurance that she would love her forever and that she welcomed and relied upon Jane's guidance and experience. Jane took Susan's hand and guided her to the bedroom. Susan snagging Anne along the way.

Later they lay together basking in the glow of their natural endorphins. Susan lay with her head on the soft pillow of Jane's breasts, her legs draped over Anne's lithe figure. Jane was thinking that Sappho had been a very formidable woman, having so many disciples.

"Jane." Susan said.

"Yes, my love." Jane responded, dreamily.

"I've been thinking. Do you have to conduct the sessions yourself?" Susan asked.

Jane chuckled.

"We seem to have a temporary shortage of High Priestesses. But I heard a rumor that there was an exceptionally fine candidate in the chute." she said, tenderly caressing Susan's cheek.

"Thank you, my love. But what I mean is; Well, it takes a High Priestess to transfer all the power, because only she contains it's total essence. But what about the lesser orders. I mean, from what it says, the rod recharges itself to make up the difference of the total power. So that what you impart does not diminish what you contain. But if that is so, can another, who contains a lesser amount, pass on an even lower order?" Susan asked.

"I see what you mean. I don't see why not. We'd probably need to ask the rod for verification. But we only have the one rod for now anyway. What brought this to mind, like to have a go at cutting your teeth on an investment?" Jane asked, tousling Susan's hair.

"I have no desire to diminish your role in any way. You are the High Priestess and I worship and adore you totally. But the investment process not only selects and prepares the pupil for eventual succession, it imparts to them skills that are meant to be used. I am your assistant, the role of assistants, is to assist. And sometimes, quite frankly, it's inconvenient and tiresome for you to conduct an investment. You end up with no life of your own. Sometimes it might be nice for you to get away for a few days and take a skiing trip with Anne or something. I could instill an investment, or even stand in for a segment of it. As the rod does it's own selecting, it's not a question of me investing someone unworthy." Susan said.

"It's a good thing you haven't chosen the legal profession. You're arguments are impeccable. They wouldn't know what hit them. " Jane chuckled, "Yes, my love. If the rod will allow. And thank you. Sometimes I could use a break."

"Thank you for your confidence in me. Now how about a favor?" Susan asked.

"Anything, my love." Jane replied.

"I won't hold you to that. But ... will you loan me a million dollars?" Susan asked.

"Yes." Jane said without hesitation.

"No, I'm serious!" Susan said.

"So am I. You can have it all if you'd like." Jane said.

"No, a million will be quite sufficient." Susan replied.

"You've got it." Jane said.

"Don't you even want to know what it's for?" Susan replied.

"I guess, if you must tell me. Ice-cream sundaes, right?" Jane giggled.

"Nope. I want to invest it, using the guidance of the rod. It's aware of things no human can begin to understand. And if a savvy investor on Wall street can guess a return on a certain investment, then I'm sure the rod could return a hundred fold what any human could do. The reason I want to do it that way, is that we will need money to accomplish the things we need to do for the Sisterhood to grow. I've been talking to Ron about how he's coming on his research for the next rod. He's going to need quite a lot of money to research and refine some of the trace elements. This way it doesn't use up all your money." Susan said.

"I knew there was a reason I picked you." Jane said, pulling Susan's chin around to kiss her.

"It was 'acuse I were so cute." Susan chuckled, shifting her position to lay atop Jane.

"You certainly were and are all of that. But you are much, much more than that. I'm extremely proud of you." Jane said, caressing Susan's cheek softly.

"Are you two going to talk all night? I don't mind. I'm just curious." Anne teased, sleepily.

Susan grinned at Jane. "I see a victim who hasn't learned Dika's variance yet. She's due isn't she?"

"I do believe you're right." Jane said, chuckling.

Anne had no difficulty sleeping. None of them did.

The rod confirmed Susan's suppositions about transference. She could substitute completely or even stand in for a segment. In fact, dividing the tasks would accentuate the process, as part of what got passed was partially enhanced by the instillers essence. The recipient would receive different perspectives on how to best deal with the power transferred. The exception was that a recipient couldn't stand in on her own investment. Which made sense.

Jane had her key duplicated and in a surprise ceremony, which everyone attended, laid a solid gold key on a platinum chain around Susan's neck. Tears streaming down Susan's face.

Susan sat down with a newspaper and her computer and began the groundwork research into the stock market, using the Internet as reference. Her own perception vastly eliminating the volume down to a few choices. Then she sat down with her choices and consulted the rod. The rod rejected all but ten, and to Susan's surprise, added another ten she herself had eliminated.

Jane arranged for an account for Susan and transferred a million dollars to it. In fact, most her money was invested in slow growth commodities. It was managed by an investment firm that had a solid record. It grew at a steady, plodding pace. She was intensely interested in the outcome of Susan's venture.

To be safe, Susan first took half of the money and spread it around between the twenty picks the rod had made. It didn't take long to see that the choices were good ones. Susan made four-million dollars the first week. She took out over half a million and returned the first million to Jane with interest. Jane wouldn't hear of it. Instead, she transferred her power of attorney to Susan and told her to seek the rod's advice to invest the whole lot.

Susan was very careful, dividing the money up between dozens of brokerages so that it wouldn't be too blatantly obvious. Still, many brokers jumped on her choices after she doubled the money the first time. When she began to see the market itself begin to fluctuate with her own movements, she made some purposeful bad choices. This sobered many of the brokers and the market quit following Susan again. Still, by the end of the year -with the rod's advice- she had manipulated Jane's money to over a billion dollars.

"That's enough, for now. Slowly pull it all back in and put it in real estate. Have the rod pick the property's for slow growth." Jane told Susan.

Susan complied.

Jane called them all together, including Ron. She presented every one of them with properties worth a hundred-million dollars. The problem was, nobody wanted it.

"Listen, my loves. The rod has made us rich. It did that for a purpose. This isn't about personal gain. I'm not giving you this for your own frivolous enjoyment, although there's plenty enough we couldn't possibly begin to spend it fast enough.

"This is about the growth of the Sisterhood. I expect each of you to use it wisely toward that end.

"Ron, I expect you to use your portion in your research. You have enough that I expect you to derive a basic understanding of the physics of the rod. This will undoubtedly be an awesome force, so you must be very careful to divide the research up into portions that will not seriously affect the technology of earth or place dangerous weapons into the hands of governments.

"Susan, I want you to consult the rod as to investments into medical research. The ultimate goal being the elimination or curing of cancer.

"Anne, you will consult the rod over investments in education. What area's to provide scholarships for. The goal being the increase of academic excellence.

"Jill, you will consult the rod over investments into the arts. The goal being the over all increase in artistic expression and appreciation. Coincidentally, the acceptance of freedom of choice for lifestyles more conducive to the growth of the Sisterhood.

"I, myself, shall consult the rod about investments that will lead to political stability, a decrease in international tensions, and a more peaceful and stable world environment. Undoubtedly addressing the question of diminishing terrorism.

"Basically we've been sitting on our butts. Now it's time to get busy. I'm not doing any of you a favor by giving you this money. I'm signing you all up for a shit load of work. In addition to all that, you are going to have to maintain your academic pursuits. Which I know from experience can be a full time job by itself. Now, that said, any questions?" Jane asked.

They were all stunned. But recovered fast enough.

"Yes." said Ron, "I don't have anywhere near the wisdom needed to guide the technologies away from harmful conclusions. Can I consult the rod about how to proceed?"

"Gosh, I don't know. The last time you touched it, it blacked out the Western third of the country." Jane chuckled, "But I will consult with it over the question and let you know."

Ron nodded.

"Yes." Susan said, "There is a particular person that I know we all have great hopes for. She doesn't presently have the benefit of the Sisterhood. I know she's having a hard time of things. I think a scholarship fund and careful financing of private tutors would greatly facilitate her along the way towards what we all wish her to become, no matter what her choice."

"Most of the remainder of the funds I have designated specifically for a scholarship fund that I expect you will administrate. A portion of that is for full scholarships for any new member of the Sisterhood up to the doctorate level. This isn't to be known to any candidates until they are initiated. It isn't an inducement to join the Sisterhood. That cause is sufficient unto itself. Instead it's meant to release them from financial burden so they can concentrate upon their studies. I expect scholastic excellence from our order, that includes all of you. The remainder, you are to administrate in a manner you see best fit. Benefiting individuals you feel worthy of it, whether or not they are candidates for the Sisterhood. I don't expect to be bothered by trivialities." Jane said, grinning fiercely.

Susan smiled and kissed her tenderly.

"Okay, Anne? Jill? Any questions?" Jane asked, a bit wobbly.

"Yes," Anne said, "The question of the shortage of virgins. I think that's a limiting factor in our continued growth."

"So I expect that you will address that question." Jane said, still grinning.

"Okay" Jill said, "The question of this house. I mean, it's beautiful. But it's too small. I'd like to see us all together somewhere. With the tasks we will have, we will all need office space. I think we should either find a bigger place or build one."

"That's a great idea. Pick a spot and build it. I also expect each of you to purchase reliable, safe transportation. We all have responsibilities to perform. Each of you is precious to the cause. I don't want to lose any of you to a silly accident. If I see one of you with a Ferrari I will take personal pride in punishing you with a solid week of pure pleasure." Jane said.

They all shivered and nodded, not doubting for an instant she meant it.

"Any more questions?" Jane asked, looking from face to face. "No? Good. Lets go to work!"

It was about a month later when Barbara approached Susan in Tutorville. Susan felt her approach. She'd been cognizant of Barbara's choice to approach her for several days.

"I want to thank you for my scholarship. I know it was given anonymously, but I have no doubt where it came from." Barbara said.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. But if someone chose to make an investment in you, I'm quite certain it was done with the intention of furthering your education and your development as an individual rather than as an inducement to direct you in a certain direction or limit your freedom of choice in any manner. In fact I'll wager it would be an extreme disappointment to whomever it was if it was perceived as such or had that effect." Susan said, casually.

"I know. But thank you anyway. I was quite worried I would have to leave school. I'm not having a very easy time of it." Barbara said.

"I'm glad that has changed. You are a very talented and caring person. I'd like to see you go far. Have you looked into private tutoring?" Susan asked.

"That seems to have been arranged. I've got a session later today ... If there's ever anything I can do for you..." Barbara said.

"Yes, talk to me about quantum physics. I specifically want to know about Ionic bonds." Susan said.

Barbara was startled, but sat down and began to explain what she knew. Susan seemed to be genuinely interested. They continued the discussion over several days before Susan understood what she was looking for.

Barbara enjoyed the time spent with her immensely. Susan had a quick mind, grasping instantly things that had taken Barbara months of concentration. She was a joy to talk to. Sometimes Jill or Ron would sit in on the discussions for a time. Barbara was not unaffected by either of them. But she hadn't decided in their favor as yet either. The group seemed to ignore her internal state, concentrating upon the subject at hand. After one of the sessions, Jill came up and sat by Susan.

"I think she's coming right along. At least she's facing her choices honestly." she said.

"I know, love. I'm glad to see your perception is improving though." Susan said.

"Good enough I'm fully aware of what you're thinking now. What say we slip away after that sociology lecture? I'm feeling the same way." Jill said, grinning at her.

"What say we skip the lecture. The professor's an idiot and you know it. I'm going to drop his class and retake it under a different instructor." Susan said, grinning back.

"God I love you." Jill said, tousling her hair. "Afterwards I'd like you to look at the plans for the new house."

"My pleasure, all of it." Susan said, gathering her books.

Susan could feel eyes upon them as they walked. Jill suddenly stalled a moment in her stride, then continued.

"It would seem you have an admirer." Jill said.

"It would seem we have an admirer, she can't make up her mind who she's more attracted to. She's been watching us for a couple of weeks." Susan replied.

"So you know who it is then?" Jill asked.

"Yup, her name's Cindy Townsend. That beguiling creature off to your left that's trying so hard not to notice us. She's sat in on several of my tutorial sessions. She's pretty smart." Susan said.

"Cute, but a little small breasted. I'm not sure that the rod would accept her." Jill said, after a quick flick of her eyes.

"Oh, I'm not so sure that's a hard set rule. I think it may have been one of Sappho's personal biases. It may reflect attitudes about womanhood that were prevalent in her time. But I can't think of any valid reason for the bias. I mean; I love to play with them, tits are nice. But not really necessary and certainly no test of the self-worth of a woman. I'll consult the rod about it though." Susan said.

"She's a virgin?" Jill asked.

"Yup. Hungry, confused and dying to cure it, but not necessarily by a man. I think if she leaned any harder, she'd fall over." Susan chuckled.

"Want to forgo our little outing and make contact instead." Jill asked.

"Nope. I want her to stew for a bit longer. She can't make up her mind between us. Not that we aren't both beguiling lovelies in our own right. It would be a tough choice for anybody with an undoubted outcome in your favor." Susan chuckled, "But she's a bit indecisive for the moment. She hasn't realized that both is a valid option yet. I want her to realize that first. Even if she lacks the nerve to pull it off. Not that I know that to be so. She's a pretty headstrong person about a lot of things." she explained.

"You seem to have been studying her quite a bit. Thinking of nudging her in that direction?" Jill asked.

"Yes, I have been studying her since I first felt her gaze upon us. As she saw both of us together the first time. She's been hanging out around the edges of both of our sessions. But No, I don't want to nudge her if I can avoid it. I've become very circumspect about fooling with peoples psyche's.

"I almost did great damage to Barbara. Not because what I did was wrong, but because you can't control all the factors that are going to influence an individual.

"What I did induced a confused state in Barbara, which I expected. Left alone she would have been free to resolve that state for herself. But a simple overheard comment -that I had no power to control- totally biased that confusion in an unexpected direction.

"Until I can learn to see all those variables, I want to avoid doing it as much as possible. I'd rather let several get away than damage another." Susan explained.

"Wise woman that you are, that I know and love so well, how come I didn't notice her before tonight?" Jill asked.

"Because my love. You are just learning of your powers. It's a long term learning process. Sometimes you will be unaware you even have a power until it's needed. Like that night I asked you to go for coffee. I had no idea I could communicate like that until the situation arouse where it was needed. I didn't want to disturb Barbara at that moment. So I spoke to you mentally. We all take to the powers differently too. We have to tune them to ourselves, or rather tune ourselves to the powers.

"Fact is that I'm quite proud of how well you are learning. You've shown great felicity for digesting the steps you have received. You are bright and savvy and I think you have an adorable ass besides." Susan said, chuckling.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. I'm quite fond of yours as well." Jill said, tousling Susan's hair a bit.

"I don't understand this affinity you all have for my hair." Susan said, pulling her fingers through it to straighten it.

"Simple, my love. We desire to be affectionate toward you. But we are curtailed to certain actions that appear to be socially acceptable. I can't turn to you right now and check your tonsils like I'd like to, so I tousle your hair." Jill said.

Susan stopped mid-stride and looked at her. Jill stopped and turned back, wondering.

"So, the pupil becomes the teacher. Yes, I'm very proud of you." Susan said, continuing.

They passed the girl who had been furtively glancing at them. As they passed, Susan turned her head and winked. She continued without breaking stride. She felt the girls internal lurch.

"Toying with her?" Jill chuckled.

"Nope, inviting her. If you do the same tomorrow it should have the same affect as a mental nudge. Subtlety, my love." Susan said, holding the door for her friend.

"Come on, what I'm feeling right now isn't exactly subtle." Jill said.

It took about a week and a half before Cindy approached Susan. The rod had confirmed Susan's supposition about breasts, or about most any body characteristic. It preferred a slight bias towards what was perceived as attractiveness in any particular generation. But not as a question of worth, rather as a felicitator of growth for the Sisterhood. Simply put, an ugly woman -or one perceived as such by the current generation- would have a harder time attracting more members.

Cindy could in no manner be perceived as ugly. She was stunning. She just happened to be have small breasts. Susan felt her approach and held off looking up till the last moment, studying her internal state. The girl was flat hungry for her.

Susan looked up. "Hello, Cindy." she said.

"Oh, you know my name?" Cindy asked, awkwardly.

"Obviously. What can I do for you?" Susan asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you had any time to help me with my Sociology. I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding some of it."

"Oh what a fibber! You understand it perfectly well, better than your professor." Susan thought.

"Sure, that seems as good an excuse as any for us to get better aquatinted." she said out loud, smiling invitingly.

"I don't understand." Cindy said, taken back by Susan's forwardness.

"Oh, I think you do. You've been trying to work up the nerve to talk to either me or Jill for the past month or so. But I'm glad you did. Shall we get a cup of coffee or go for a walk?" Susan said.

Cindy studied her a moment.

"Don't chicken out now!" Susan thought, waiting.

"Sure, a walk sounds nice." Cindy said.

"Why don't we drop off our books at my car. I have an hour or so before my next class. I know a nice little spot where we can sit down and chat in private." Susan said, gathering her books.

Cindy followed as in a dream.

They dropped off their books and Susan led her to a spot off the main paths of the campus. It wasn't totally private, but good enough. Susan sat on a small bench facing Cindy. Who seemed a spaghetti mess inside.

"I must say, I never expected you to be so open or forward." Cindy said, nervously.

"I don't have much time nowadays for long complicated courtship dances. I'm sorry if you find my forwardness offensive." Susan said.

"Oh, not at all. In fact I find it refreshing and honest. I've never been very good at the dance myself." Cindy said.

"And you wish to remedy that, I see." Susan said.

Cindy looked up at her and melted inside.

"Yes." she found herself saying.

"Fine, why don't you tell me what's on your mind, as you feel it so refreshing and honest." Susan said, teasing her.

"I ... I'm not sure ... I ... don't know how to..." Cindy faltered.

"I'll help a bit, as we don't have that much time. You've maybe heard some things about me. You don't know if they are true. You're afraid to offend me if they aren't, but you find you are attracted to me either way. The feeling is mutual. I find you attractive as well."

"You do?" Cindy asked, startled.

"Yes, of course, I wouldn't be taking the time to talk to you like this if I didn't. Now why don't you say what's on your mind. Don't be concerned about rumors, if they are true, why would I care, I would know it. If they aren't, why would I waste my time on them. I would know they weren't true. So speak your mind." Susan said, smiling at the girl.

"You are such a joy to talk to!

"Alright ... I do find you attractive, very attractive. I don't really understand it myself. I've never ... Well, I have heard some things about you. I don't know if they are true. But I think maybe so. I've heard that you... like women. I also think you like men. You don't seem to make any secret of the fact that you like Ron. But still ... Well, there's a certain way that you and Jill look at each other. Besides being good friends. I think you're more. I think you're..." Cindy faltered.

"Lovers?" Susan offered.

Cindy looked at her and nodded.

"And if we were? What would that mean to you?" Susan asked.

"You're not making this very easy for me." Cindy said, uncomfortably.

"On the contrary. I'm making it as easy on you as I possibly can. You said just a moment ago I was a joy to talk to. But what I won't do is put words in your mouth. I will not decide for you. If you have something you want to say to me, say it. I'm willing to listen, but it has to be your decision to say it." Susan said, feeling momentarily sorry, but unwilling to break her own rules.

Cindy looked at her and took a deep breath.

"Alright. I think ... you are very ... sensual and sexy. I also think ... No, I know ... I... want you. As a friend ... and ... a lover." Cindy said, kind of wincing.

"Very good. You did that very well. To alleviate your fears, I want you too, for both reasons. But I also feel that you don't really have a clue what all that means. You are attracted to me sexually. You are attracted to me intellectually. But you don't have enough experiences with either sort of relationship to fully comprehend what you are asking." Susan said.

Cindy looked horror struck and fallen.

"Oh, don't go getting silly on me. I didn't tell you no. In fact I just told you I desired you sexually, which is a pretty bold step for a person to take with someone they just started to talk with twenty minutes ago. I'm putting a lot of trust in you. Those rumors around campus don't affect me personally, as I don't really give a shit what people think about me. It's none of their business. But people have a way of making it their business anyway. What I care about is when it begins to affect my education and the people that I care about. Which it does do. There are some very strong prejudices in many of the faculty here. So I'm trusting you a lot by admitting my bi-sexuality.

"Now you've said that you want me sexually. I've admitted the same to you. But nothing is going to result from that until I am certain you know exactly what that involves. You might find it embarrassing talking about sex, but it's nowhere near as bad as being bare assed and ignorant. So lets talk about what you think sex between women involves." Susan said.

"I knew I was going to like you." Cindy said, but quite visibly upset.

"Let me guess, you are a virgin. You've never had any sexual experience, except possibly masturbation and maybe not even that." Susan said.

"You're right, of course. I have ... masturbated. But I've never had sex with another. I don't know what it involves ... but I want to learn." Cindy said.

"That's good. That's what we're all here for ... Okay, why women? Why not learn from a man?" Susan asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.