The Sisterhood
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Historical Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A great secret and vast power has been passed down through time from woman to woman -unknown to man- since the ancient days of the gods. The last guardian was Sappho of Lesbos. Then it lay dormant for nearly two millenia... where my story begins. A long but hopefully most enjoyable story.

Caution: This Historical Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Each afternoon, Susan, Jill and Ron would meet in the shady courtyard where Jill and Susan had first touched, to study and help each other though their classes. Others started to join them and they became tutoring sessions between students.

The circle of students grew until it outgrew the small courtyard. Susan moved the sessions to an area beneath a group of large trees. Large pools of shade dotted the area, accompanied by benches and seats, even rocks that became the perch for students as they helped each other with understanding of their studies.

The group began to catch the eyes of professors, not unaware of the focal points within the various groups that sprung up in each shady spot, addressing different subjects. The professors began hanging around the edges, at first observing and listening. But eventually they were drawn in by the magic and began tutoring the students themselves.

When classes began to wan during a certain part of the day and Professors began to request rescheduling, the University leadership began to take notice. In truth, they were thrilled to death, but baffled by the sudden growth in the students academic skills. But they sought to encourage the phenomena. Rescheduling classes and events to leave the time free. The students affectionately referred to the time and area as Tutorville.

Knowing that Susan was living at Jane's house and remembering how Jane had arranged for Susan's scholarship, the leadership consulted with her over the cause of the phenomena.

"Isn't it wonderful?" she asked.

They agreed, but were more interested in the cause.

"It stems from the catalyst of those three students. They started the sessions to help each other. The others have been drawn by their excellence and understanding. As the group grew and the passion of sharing knowledge grew, teachers were drawn into the magic of it. I would encourage it's continuance anyway you can. Especially, I would create an area where the groups can meet in inclement weather. As they are all very disappointed when it rains, besides the danger of lightning to those who continue to meet under the trees despite the rain. The area should be large and open, but with many large circles of seats. There should be planters and small trees in the area. Like a domed pavilion, with lots of skylights. I myself will pledge the first million dollars towards it's construction. I suggest you approach the alumnus for further funds and match the funds raised independently, as this benefits all students and is a tradition that should continue to grow and prosper." she responded.

Convinced -especially after Jane's generous gift- planning was begun and a piece of precious land selected. A grassy field that was not far from Tutorville, but had become isolated from it's original athletic connection. Jane consulted with the school of architecture and it became a group project. The dome went up first after it's footings were lain. This would allow continued construction of the insides as the weather outside grew worse. The University laid out a bunch of money up front to speed up the process.

The work inside the dome progressed in stages. After landscaping and terracing the area, plumbing and electrical utilities were laid to facilitate gurgling, peaceful fountains and provide for projector, recorders and lighting. The place was wired for sound, but Jane counseled against music, as a distracting factor. Raised areas on each end could serve as lecterns for classes in the off time. There was a frenzy of activity to complete the facility. Around the outside area's small cafes were built, but Jane recommended against clattering dishes and machines. Sandwiches and snacks were prepared elsewhere and stocked each morning. Cash registers were tolerated, as long as they were submitted to the engineering schools to shut their beeping and clattering drawers up. Eventually sound barriers were erected around the areas. The facility was erected and completed in a phenomenal time frame. It was partially in use with the fall rains and fully functional with the first snows.

As the first contributor, the University sought to name the facility after Jane. But she put her foot down. Choosing instead the adopted moniker of the students; Tutorville. Partially as a joke, a large scale model railway ran through the facility and was dubbed the Tutorville trolley. Among it's cars were mobile trash bins. The students took pride in hitting the open lids with sandwich wrappers as they passed. Always retrieving missed shots for the next pass or disposal in the multiple trash bins. Much to Jane's surprise the University gave her and the architectural school a free hand. The result was a pleasant useful place to continue the afternoon sessions.

Getting the students to use the facility wasn't hard. Jane simply encouraged Susan, Jill and Ron to use them. As they had consulted in the construction, they were more than willing. They felt a great pride that they were the catalyst for such a phenomena. As the winter progressed, different areas were adopted by the different curricula. Taking on sub-names such as Hawkin's square or Thoreau plaza. Professors volunteered time to cover the various groups, but the sessions surrounding Susan, Jill, Ron and now Jane were always the most intense and fruitful.

Oddly, rumors about the women were scant and usually dismissed. While there was open clear affection between the Sisterhood and Ron, Susan's obvious strong relationship with Ron was an offsetting factor. Ron shared a close relationship with all of the Sisterhood ... He would sometimes tease them and tousle their hair. They would hug as they met and departed. The hugs were genuine and warm. In fact the affectionate environment gave birth to many other love affairs. Eventually, many couples would trace their origin to their meeting in Tutorville.

The circles of friends and fellow students was also very conducive to the continued growth of the Sisterhood. Jane developed a growing relationship with a particular psychology TA.

Anne was a willowy deep Auburn redhead with prominent breasts. It was no surprise to Susan and Jill when she became the next member of the Sisterhood.

Perhaps one inhibiting factor, was the seeming scarcity of virgins in the University crowd. But there were enough, and it wasn't a race ... yet.

Ron introduced Susan, Jill, Jane and Anne to a somewhat awkward, but alluring coed that had become a regular disciple of his physics sessions. She certainly seemed to fit most the criteria for the Sisterhood, apart from her awkwardness. Susan suspected a butterfly beneath the chrysalis of her awkwardness. She took her into her circle of friends. Quite often meeting her for lunch with Ron and Jill. Barbara began to emerge from her cocoon. They invited her along on ski trips on the weekends.

Barbara didn't understand the growing relationships she found herself involved in. She had been attracted by Ron, who was obviously involved with Susan, but they both seemed not only open to her presence, but eager for it. Jill, Anne and Jane were too. Barbara was a bit confused, but content. She was happier than she had ever been in her life. She had been adopted by the social creme of the university. Not only brilliant, but athletic, sensual and cultured.

Sometimes the group would spend a whole day speaking French, German or Spanish, practicing on each other. Alternating languages at whim. At first Susan, and then Jill found they had a true felicity for languages. Barbara did her best to follow along. The others encouraging and tutoring her.

She plotted to get Ron alone and lose her virginity to him. He resisted, but encouraged her continued company. Barbara became more confused and desperate.

She finally decided to talk to Susan about it. She caught her one day leaving Tutorville. Susan sensed her internal turmoil.

"Come on, we can share a glass of wine at my place while we talk." Susan had invited.

Barbara followed mutely.

They met Anne and Jane leaving the house as they arrived, both women hugging Susan and kissing her briefly. Greeting Barbara warmly as they passed.

"Anne's got an evening class I'm gonna sit in on. We're gonna catch a bite on the way, be back around eight or so." Jane told Susan as she departed.

Susan mentally informed Jane of Barbara's condition.

"Careful, my love. I'm not sure she's ripe yet." came the reply.

Susan smiled and nodded to her. Barbara wondered what the hell that was about as Susan led her inside and seated her, getting the two of them a glass of white wine.

"So I guess you're confused about my relationship with Ron." Susan stated, not as a question.

Barbara seemed startled, but nodded.

"So what's on your mind?" Susan asked.

"Well, what is your relationship with Ron?" Barbara asked.

"I take it that you are interested for a particular reason?" Susan asked, seemingly ignoring the question.

"I don't want to get in between anybody. I see that you and Ron seem to share a special relationship, but I don't know all that it entails." Barbara said.

"And you'd like to be closer to Ron, I take it?" Susan asked.

Barbara looked at her, unsure how to answer. She liked Susan. That's why she was in turmoil.

"Yes, I can see that is the case. And that you are concerned over my feelings on the matter. I appreciate that, but I don't think it's as big a concern as you may think. Have you talked to Ron about it?" Susan asked.

Barbara decided to go for broke.

"Susan, I'm just plain confused about the whole thing. Ron seems to encourage my company, but resists us becoming intimate. I don't want to hurt you. I've come to care a great deal about you. But I don't know how to read your relationship with Ron, one moment you are passionately kissing, the next you're debating sociology with him while Jill sits on his lap and kisses his cheek to reward him for a good argument. You show not a hint of jealousy over this or when Jane hugs him and kisses him on the lips. I just don't understand!" Barbara said.

"Did it ever occur to you that we all might share a relationship with Ron?" Susan asked.

Barbara seemed shocked. The concept alien to her mind.

"Barbara, what's your family like?" Susan asked.

Barbara kind of looked at the floor.

"Not much. I was an only child. My folks separated when I was twelve. My fathers an engineer and my mother ... well, she spends most her time alternating between religious fanaticism and plotting how to further rape my fathers bank account." she said.

"How were you raised from the time they separated?" Susan asked.

"They had joint custody. I lived back and forth between them." Barbara said.

"I see." Susan said, nodding to herself.

"What does that have to do with your relationship with Ron?" Barbara asked.

"With my relationship with Ron, nothing. With your relationship with Ron and the rest of us, quite a bit." Susan said, cryptically.

"Now I'm even more confused." Barbara said, shaking her head, slowly.

"Maybe it will help if I tell you about our relationships with Ron." Susan said, seeming to consider her words for a moment.

Barbara waited, confused as ever.

"Ron and I are very dear friends ... and lovers. Ron and Jane are very dear friends ... and lovers. Ron and Jill are very dear friends and ... partial lovers. They've never shared intercourse, but have pleased each other. The same is true of Anne and Ron." Susan said, gauging Barbara's response.

Barbara's eyes seemed to get big. Her breath caught in her throat as she gasped in understanding.

"You share him!?" she gasped.

Susan suppressed her chuckle. "Not exactly. He shares himself with all of us." she said.

Barbara seemed shaky as she took a sip of wine. She seemed to sag into herself.

"Barbara, I know Ron cares a great deal for you. He's been trying to slowly introduce you into our group. But sometimes you can't introduce a person slowly to a concept that they find alien. You have to shock them with it, as I just did you.

"Ron has been offering to share himself with you too, but you've been pursuing a monogamistic relationship. That's what he's been resisting.

"Now do you see the relationship between how you were raised and how it affects your relationship with us?" Susan asked.

"Not really." Barbara said, almost angry.

"No close family group. Weak emotional ties, not much emotional stability. Flip flopped back and forth between religious dogma and science. You seem to have embraced the Science aspect, which I must say pleases me. But I'm sure you're not without a strong religious component yourself." Susan explained.

"You sound as if you were there." Barbara said, tears forming in her eyes.

"No, but I'm empathic of your emotional state. Which is scrambled in knots right now." Susan said.

Barbara nodded, tears on her cheeks. "So I guess there's not much hope for Ron and I." she said, more a statement than a question.

"Depends. Not according to your current criteria. You view Ron sharing himself with us, as a loss. Whereas we would all view Ron sharing himself with you as well, as an added component to the joy we all share." Susan said, fearing she'd gone too far.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.