The Sisterhood
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Historical Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A great secret and vast power has been passed down through time from woman to woman -unknown to man- since the ancient days of the gods. The last guardian was Sappho of Lesbos. Then it lay dormant for nearly two millenia... where my story begins. A long but hopefully most enjoyable story.

Caution: This Historical Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Sex Toys   Nudism  

The winter passed almost into spring once more. Susan was coming up on her eighteenth birthday and her graduation from school She was also seeing more of Ron -her "boyfriend"- between making love with Jane. Susan became aware that the choice was going to be more difficult than she thought. She had been honest with herself when she had chosen to spend time with Ron. He was a good man.

Jane knew it too. She did her best not to become moody or alter the outcome of the decision. She still loved honestly and hard when her and Susan made love, perhaps a bit harder than they had been. They both seemed to sense the difficulty of the choice. But neither of them ever used the tools they had mastered as a tool of persuasion.

When the time came that Ron's discomfort was quite clear, Susan pleased him orally and allowed him to do the same to her. They both really enjoyed it. Susan fought off the temptation to use her knowledge on him.

"Would it bother you so much if I wasn't a virgin?" Susan asked him one night.

"You mean you are?" he teased.

"Yes." she replied softly.

"I know, I was just teasing. Don't tell anybody, but I am too." he said.

"I know that, remember we fumbled around together till we got it right?" she asked.

"I remember that you were a whole lot better at it than I was. You seemed to figure it out pretty well." he chuckled.

"I have to tell you. I've had another lover." Susan said, softly, "But no intercourse."

"I kind of figured that out." he said, gently.

"You haven't answered my question yet." She said.

"Actually, I hadn't thought about it. But now that I do ... no. It doesn't matter to me." Ron said softly.

Susan was suddenly angry. She didn't know quite with whom or at what.

"Damn" she spat, "Why did I have to pick one so understanding?"

Ron held her in his arms. She didn't fight it.

"You want to tell me about you and Jane?" he asked softly.

"What do you mean?" she asked, stiffening against him.

"Dear heart. I'm not stupid. I've seen you two together. I can see how much you mean to each other." he said, softly.

Susan was quiet for a time, her insides in turmoil.

"And how do you feel about that?" she asked.

"Perhaps a better question, is how do you feel about that?" he asked.

"I will answer if you will." she said.

"Alright. You first though."

"I asked you first ... but since you ask. I love Jane with all my heart. I will always love her with all my heart. I never want to lose that. What we share is special beyond anything on earth. Nobody could even begin to understand how special. But I've also come to love you as well." she replied, tears in her eyes.

"Kind of a hard thing to follow up on, but here goes.

"Alright. I accept that you love Jane. It bothered me a bit when I first realized it, but I can see how much you mean to each other. I love you enough that I wouldn't want to stand in the way of that. I don't know if you can successfully love both of us and have a good relationship with both. But I love you enough that I'm willing to try sharing you with her. I have been since the start anyway." he said.

Susan hugged him for a long time. They kissed.

"You know, you really are a pretty okay guy." she said, tears in her eyes.

"Thank you. You're a pretty okay babe. But I don't understand the virginity question. It's not like you can give it to Jane, physically that is. In some ways you already have, I suspect. She was your first lover?" he asked.

Susan nodded against him.

"I thought so. But you didn't answer my other question." he said.

Susan sighed.

"That's not a question I can answer. But I can tell you it's not a choice between you and her. It's a much bigger question for me. A much harder one." she replied.

"That's an answer?" he asked.

"The only one I can give. It's a girl thing. That's all I can tell you." she said.

"Why can't you answer?" he asked.

"Because I'm sworn to secrecy." she replied.

"Even with me?" he asked.

She nodded against him.

"Alright. I won't push. But I don't like it." he said.

"If I could answer, I would. But it's not something that I can tell you. No matter what, ever. It's a secret that women have shared for thousands of years, maybe millions. In all that time, no-one has ever revealed it to a man. I'm not going to be the one to break that trust." she said.

"Sounds mysterious." he chuckled.

"It's not something to joke about." she said, sitting up angrily.

"No, I can see that." he said, softly.

"I guess if it's that important to you, that I should honor your commitment. But I can't begin to fathom women keeping a secret for thousands or as you say maybe millions of years. I didn't think they could keep one for ten minutes." he chuckled.

Susan turned to him.

"Darling, I could turn you into my willing love slave in less than ten minutes. And you would be absolutely powerless to stop me." she said, "But I've never used that knowledge on you. I wouldn't. Because I don't want a love slave. I want an equal."

"Gosh, I kind of like the idea of being your love slave. Why don't you try it out." he chuckled.

"Oh, you think I'm joking?" she asked, laying back against him. She kind of caressed him absently.

"Yes, I think you're joking." he said.

Susan already had two parts of Irana's touch completed. He never knew what hit him. He had no memory of her actions. But he never doubted her again.

Ron awoke the next morning exhausted, but in mute awe of Susan. They had spent the night at his parents Ski cabin. Jane had sacrificed her Friday evening to allow them time together.

Over coffee Ron talked to Susan.

"I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I don't any more. And if you women have been keeping that kind of knowledge hidden all this time, I guess I understand why. I don't know why there isn't a whole world full of love slaves. But I guess that you are more honorable than us men ever gave you credit for." he said.

"Not all women. Just a few. And it wasn't honorable of me at all. It may have cost me more than you will ever know, but I didn't like you laughing at me. I should never have done it." Susan said, tears running down her cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.