How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying) - Cover

How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Chapter 8

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

Despite our failure to make any money, Tammy and Terry were excited. This weekend started our spring break. That meant ten days at Venetian. And Tao Beach was open so they could run around topless for four days during the week. I admit I was a little excited about them running around topless too. We actually had to charter a slightly larger plane because of all the bags. I guess rich people tend to travel with a ridiculous number of bags because no one seemed to notice us having in excess of twenty bags. Ten bags of money, a "special" bag apiece, and several regular bags for each of us.

Day Zero

We flew down Thursday night as usual. We got to the hotel late and it took even longer to sort out all the bags. So we decided to eat in the room and take it easy that night. I fell asleep with two identical blond heads on my shoulders and their arms reaching across my chest to hug each other.

Day One

I woke up at my normal time and kissed my blond beauties awake. And as normal, they let me know in no uncertain terms they were not ready to get up. And that they would let me know what my duties were once they were awake. As I left the bedroom, they had moved together. Two perfect beauties, their breasts pressed together, faces inches apart and legs intermingled. I stopped and almost crawled back into bed. But I had a lot to do today so with super human fortitude, I left the bedroom. Once dressed, I contacted security and we moved the first bag down to the Vault.

Down in the Vault, I moved to leave once they had received the money. I stopped and turned back to the attractive Asian woman that always helped me. "I have meet you several times and I don't know your name," I said looking at her. "I can't believe that I haven't introduced myself to such a beautiful woman as yourself."

"My, aren't you a sweet talker." she said laughing at me. "Two beautiful women and you are hitting on me."

"Indeed they are beautiful but not more so than you. And I was not hitting on you just being polite as my elders taught me. Eugene M. Smith at your service. And you are?"

"I am pleased to meet you Mr. Smith. I am Xena Wong, Head of Physical Security for the Venetian." She said, with a small bow.

"Enchanted, Ms. Wong. Xena is a lovely name for a lovely lady. But it isn't quite uncommon?"

"Yes, but it has been a family name for a number of generations. I often get asked if I was named after a American television character. I tell them that instead she was named for me."

An underling interrupted us by handing her a card. With a smile, she handed it to me. I thanked her for the fast service as alway and headed for the casino floor. Every time I meet her there was a faint itching sensation in the back of my brain. It was like I knew her but I had never meet her before as far as I could remember. And she hadn't indicated that she knew me. I was still thinking about it as I picked up a rack of chips and sat down at my usual blackjack table.

For the next hour or so, I had an amazing run of luck. I got a huge number of what a friend calls "mannequin" hands, ie a department store mannequin could win with them. I ran a hundred thousand up to a hundred and fifty thousand quickly. I quit playing blackjack and just drifted around trying out the different games.

It was then that I messed up. I heard some shouting and looked over at the cash cage. A rough looking individual was holding a gun to Becky's head and demanding the woman in the cage give him all the money. Hearing a scuffle, I looked around as another man pistol whipped a security guard with a MAC-10. Crap, this was getting real ugly, real fast. And that is where I committed a cardinal sin. Super villains are not do gooders. We don't get involved in other people's fights. Any sensible person would have sat quietly and not drawn any attention. Or ran out of the casino as a lot of other people were doing. But not me, no. I go into protective mode and start planning on how to take them both out. On the plus side, this did not look like an "Oceans Eleven" type holdup. This was more "I need a hit of crack and will do anything to get it" type deal. On the negative side, I was in civilian clothes, not in the least bullet proof. And only had two small hand weapons on me.

I used a bank of slot machines to get behind the MAC-10 wielder. I rushed the last few yards and jabbed him in the back with my left hand. I triggered the miniaturized stun gun and gave him the full voltage. This was meant to take down a super human and I swear his hair stood on end and smoked. The down side was that he jerked the trigger on his sub gun. My luck was still going though as all he hit was some slot machines. I aimed my right hand at the other guy still holding Becky. I only had one shot and he was close to the max range on the little tube. A soft puff and he collapsed bonelessly.

It was at this point that I realized the depths of my folly. I heard the THIRD guy shout, "Motherfucker." I looked around to see him raising a H and K MP5 to his shoulder in a very professional manner. Now the MAC-10 is a "spray and pray" weapon beloved of gangs and terrorists. The MP5 on the other hand is used by a number of special forces teams and is very accurate in skilled hands. I knew that I was as good as dead. I was madly running scenarios through my head trying to come up with one that ended well.

Suddenly Ms. Wong was standing in front of him. She moved the gun up and away with her left hand as her right hand struck him several times. Her hand moved so fast that I didn't actually see her move. I only saw him jerk after she struck him. She turned to smile at me and gave him a gentle shove with her hand. He fell backwards rigid as a statue, the gun clattering to the floor beside him. She walked past me with that mesmerizing hip sway and knelt by the first gunman's body. After a second, she pulled a tiny dart from his chest. Looking past me, she stared at the other gunman that I had shocked.

"Why Mr. Jones," she said to me with an enigmatic smile. "You are more than you appear. To respond so quickly and with such unusual weapons."

"Thank you, and you as well, Ms. Wong. You handled that most professionally.

She stood and swayed her way back to me. Running her hand down my arm, she said, "Most interesting, most interesting indeed. I think you will receive an invitation soon. Please accept it. I promise you it will be very rewarding."

Later Tammy and Terry returned to the room to find me brooding. When they asked what was wrong, I explained that I might have outed us as super villains or at least as super humans. If she was one of the more straight laced superheros, we might be in for a fight. On the other hand, if she was a super villainess, she may try to blackmail us into doing any number of undesirable things. Terry looked at me, "Master." At a dark look from me, she continued, "Sorry, Eugene, Dear, Try not to worry. We are all in this together. We both love you and you love us. Whatever happens, we will face it together.

Tammy giggled, "I think we could offer Ms. Wong something she wants more than a fight anyway." I looked at her blankly. "Eugene darling, she is hot for you."

When I protested that I would never betray them, they both laughed at me.

"It's okay darling because she is hot for us too," Terry smirked.

"And we are hot for her, too." Tammy continued. "We love you but we wouldn't mind spending some time with her. Well, I am sure it would be all four of us."

I continued to protest while they laughed at me. I have to admit the idea of being in bed with the lovely Ms. Wong and my two beautiful temptresses gave me a serious erection. Which upon being discovered lead to more teasing and ultimately to me proving how much I loved the pair of them.

Later that afternoon, we received a gilt edged invitation. It was sealed with a gold colored wax and stamped with a curious insignia of an oriental dragon. Upon opening, it read.


You are cordially invited to a private dinner at the "Old Vegas" at eight o'clock tonight.

Please come as your alter egos. A limousine will pick you up at the front of your hotel promptly at Seven Forty-five PM. All weapons must be checked at the door.

M.O.M.


I was unsure about going but the girls insisted that we would be alright as long as we were together. We made a few adjustments to the costumes while we waited. I modified their masks so that they hung down like a cowl-necked sweater. Once we were in the limo I could run a current through them and they would return to normal. My mask I simply didn't put on. It extended down below the top of my shirt. So it would be a little awkward replacing it in the limo but doable. Tammy and Terry had added long leather dusters to their normal costume. Partially buttoned, that would further hide their costumes. They hung the guns under the dusters so that they were concealed. Tammy had two guns as I had nowhere to conceal mine. I also had them stash several small items in their utility belts and I tucked a few more into pockets on the inside of my jacket.

Once we were in the limo, we returned the costumes back to normal. When I was done struggling to tuck my mask back under my collar, I realized that one or the other of the girls had been playing with the computer commands again. Their costumes were still black, skin tight and latex like. But there was even less of them now. It now appeared that they had on something like a sports bra on top but even more revealing. The arms had gloves that extended up to their elbows. The bottoms were very low cut and ran down to their high heeled boots. The mask was just a simple domino mask that matched the rest of the costume. In reality, they were still covered from their foreheads down to their feet. The bare areas were just set to the transparent setting.

Arriving at the club, we exited the limo and walked to the front door. No one seemed to be surprised or bothered by our costumes. The doorman was a surprise. When we came here a few weeks ago, the doorman was a typical bouncer type. This guy looked like someone had shaved a gorilla and stuffed it into a badly fitting suit. It was too tight, too short and he keep pulling at the collar like it was choking him. Tony would have cried to see it. I guess it wasn't really a gorilla because he growled "Invitation" to us. I handed him the invitation that we had received. He examined the seal and wordlessly opened the door. Inside an pretty young woman in a French maid outfit and mask asked for our coats and sidearms. She asked me if I wanted to check my hat and cane and I shook my head silently. She just smiled and gave us tickets for our items. Looking past her into the coatroom, I saw an impressive amount of firepower stacked neatly along the walls.

Inside the club, we stopped and looked around not knowing what to expect next. I for one did not expect what happened next. As we looked around, an attractive woman in a cheongsam approached us. The dress was red silk with a large golden Imperial dragon across the front. It was slit up to her hip on the right side. She had on a red silk mask and her hair was done up in the formal style. But what got my attention was a distinctive hip sway. "Ms..." was all that I got out before a delicate finger touched my lips in a hush motion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.