How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying) - Cover

How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Chapter 5

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

The big day had arrived. Last night we had parked the new black van in a scenic pull off several miles outside town. It wasn't a high crime area so we hoped that it would be okay overnight. We were going to make the hit at three am. Traffic would be light and it is a traditional time for an attack. Most guards, even trained ones, tend to get sleepy and are not as alert about that time. If they had been expecting an attack, they would reenforce and move the guards around about that time. But we were hoping to catch them completely by surprise.

No one seemed to pay any attention to us on the drive over. We hit the gate right on time and never even saw the guards. We heard them though as we went pass. The bullets sounded like hail hitting the sides of the truck. We sped up the drive and slid to a halt in front of the house. Tammy was driving with Terry and me in the back. We bailed out and Terry and I sprayed everybody we saw. Tammy grabbed her back pack of explosives and quickly locked the van. Tammy was carrying the biggest sledge hammer that we could find at Lowes. We ran to the front door and hardly slowed down as Tammy took a line drive swing at the door lock. The door lock actually flew out of the door but the door didn't even move. A quick kick and the door slammed open.

Inside we ran into a firestorm of bullets. It was like getting hit by paint balls all over your body. It stung but didn't keep us from doing what we were here to do. Terry and I quickly knocked out the men shooting at us and we all three took off at a run. Though two rooms and then down two flights of stairs. Downstairs we ran into one of the things we had been worried about. The door to the room we needed in was not a regular door. It looked like a small bank vault door. There was an electronic key pad beside it but none of us were that kind of hackers. Tammy ran a thick (as in almost two inch wide) bead of C-4 completely around the door. Now if there are any real explosives experts that read this they are going to cringe. Later we found out that was WAY overkill. But it worked.

Terry and I were guarding the stair well while Tammy worked. It worked in our favor as they could not shoot around the corner of the stair well. And when they came down we blasted them. We were getting some ricochets but no aimed fire after the first two minutes. Tammy screamed, "Fire in hole." We turned our backs to the blast and crouched to minimize the blast. Another swat with the sledge hammer and the door was down.

Inside the door we stopped to gawk for a second. There was way more than we were expecting. There were pallets of drugs and at least twenty barrels of something. We opened the barrels as quickly as possible. ALL the barrels were full of money. It was too much of a good thing. I did a quick calculation in my head. We could get two rows of five in the van with four more lying on their side on top the others. And maybe three in the van if we crowded them in. We resealed the ones that we were taking and left the others open for the police.

The next part of the plan was one I didn't like but Tammy and Terry had insisted. Terry was way stronger than me. She was the one going up alone to open the garage door and move the van and trailer into position. I didn't like it but they asked if they were equal partners or just minions. If they were partners then they took equal risks. Terry stayed down to load the lift and I guarded the stairwell.

Terry told us later what happened. She rode the open hydraulic lift up and checked out the garage area. No one in the garage but several nice cars. But as soon as she opened the garage door, all hell broke loose. There were three guys just outside with some kind of sub guns. And they showed no desire to conserve ammo as they emptied a clip into her. It stung but she mowed them down and keep going. Outside she stopped for a moment. They were smarter than we had given them credit for. Someone had parked a pickup behind the trailer and a stretch limo in front of the van. She ran to the pickup and was able to roll it over on it's top and out of the way. She heard several more shots but didn't feel anything and kept going.

Running to the limo, she did feel something. She said that she heard the shot and felt like a giant had punched her in the back. But she kept going and reached down to grab the limo. This time the shooter got smart or lucky. She felt a pain in her leg and fell to the ground. It really hurt but instead of giving up she got mad. Crouching down, she reached under the limo and lifted as she stood. She later described it as the limo flipping in the air and crashing into the trees twenty or more feet away. Glancing up at the roof, she sprayed a couple of bursts. She didn't hit the shooter but he kept his head down as she got in the van. Looking down she saw blood running down her leg. We had planned for this and once she got the van backed up she rummaged in the back and found a wrap bandage. I swear that little girl is braver than a battalion of Marines.

I wasn't getting any more shots down the stairs so helped Tammy sling barrels on the lift. It took three loads before Terry yelled down that the van and trailer was full and it was time to haul ass. We had planned for Terry to drive as we left but she motioned for Tammy to jump in the driver's seat and she got in the back with me. I glanced at the clock on the dash. It had seemed like hours since we had started. But it had only been fifteen minutes since we had pulled up in front of the mansion. I called Detective and just said three words, "We're done, GO!"

I looked down at Terry and saw the blood soaked bandage. "SHIT, Terry, you've been shot. Damn, girl, why didn't you say anything?"

"No time, Eugene. I just did what I had to do. I'm okay. I just feel a little light headed."

I saw Tammy looking back worriedly and told her to watch the road. I helped Terry pull off her jumpsuit and mask. She flinched a couple of times when I pulled it down her leg and pulled the boot part off but never said a word. Like I said, braver than a battalion of Marines. About that time, I heard sirens and Tammy piped up, "Eugene, Cops. Lots of cops. What should I do?"

"Move over and let them by but keep moving. Either the fix is in and they ignore us or it's all over anyway. I have to take care of Terry. Just head for the other van."

With the jumpsuit off, Terry was sitting naked on the backseat of the van. We had put a bench suit in it that went length wise instead of across. The idea was that it let us get out quicker. But it was handy for this too. Normally Terry sitting naked in front of me would give me ideas (and she smelled noticeably excited too) but I was way too worried to feel sexy. I gently turned her leg to see the wound. The round had penetrated one layer of the material, went thru the fleshy part of her calf in a generally back to front direction. It hit the other layer and couldn't penetrate. I could see the round actually sticking out about a quarter of inch for her leg. I felt a little sick looking at it. I wanted to go back and rip the head off the person that had dared to shot my lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.