How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying) - Cover

How to Be a Super Villain (Without Even Trying)

Copyright© 2014 by wcoyote

Chapter 3

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Eugene M. Jones didn't want to be a Super Villain. But things seem to be leaning that way. Watch his journey as he has sex with minions, other Super Villains and maybe a Super Heroine or two. Warning - lots of cartoony violence, underage sex, underage gambling, S&M, BDSM and other illegal acts. (Well he is a Super Villain.) Please take a few seconds to read the Prologue.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   TransGender   Superhero   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification  

The next morning I woke up first as usual. Kissing them each on the forehead, I asked if they wanted to get up. They both wanted to sleep in and go exploring in the afternoon. I had them roll over and let me briefly examine their wounds from the night before. I was amazed that all the redness was gone from their bottoms and only a few minor welts were still apparent. Accelerated healing was a common superhuman gift. I had hoped that it was included in our powers but this was the first proof that I had of it. I figured that in a few more hours no one would ever see an indications of our rather rough S and M play the night before.

I grabbed the rest of the money that we wanted to "laundry" about fifty thousand dollars in mixed large bills and headed for the casino floor. As I was crossing the floor, the hostess that had helped me the previous day came up to me.

Seeing the bundles of cash, she said, "Oh my, a big night at a private party?"

With my usual eloquence, I replied, "Huh."

Mistaking my confusion for reluctance, she stated, "Not to worry, sir. Many of our guests enjoy private poker parties instead of more organized events. But if you want, the hotel can and will provide private rooms, dealers, food and alcohol for your event."

"Okay, Becky," I said looking at the name tag on her chest. "Maybe you could help me cash this in for chips and we could have a cup of coffee while we talk about the services the hotel can provide."

She told another hostess that she was going off the floor for a little while. I traded the money for chips and she directed me to a small cafe area off the main floor. The cafe included private booths with curtains that I thought was a neat idea. Over several cups of coffee, she explained some of the facts of life in a large casino to me. One important one to her was that the casino encourage the hostesses to be nice to whales. She said with a blush that some of the girls went so far as to include sex as being nice. I laughed and stated I was pretty well taken care of in that area. But I wasn't sure what she meant by whales. She laughed in turn and explained that whales were what the hostesses called high rollers or people that came in with hundred of thousands or millions of dollars to gamble with. I asked I could talk more about this later as I still had an itch to gamble. She said that was part of her hostess's duties and we agree to meet for lunch in my hotel room. She looked a little nervous about the room part until I assured her that my girlfriends would be there.

I found my usual black jack table and proceeded to lose several thousand dollars. My mind was on what Becky had said and not on gambling. Plus the cards just didn't seem to be with me this morning. Finally about eleven o'clock I was down five grand and I called it quits for the day. Cashing out my chips for another debit card, I headed back to the room.

Waking the girlfriends up was a trip. Having gotten over the affects of last night they wanted to play some more. When I explained that we were having a guest in just less than an hour, they agreed that was not enough time to satisfy them. They got up, showered and did the make up thing while I called room service and ordered a brunch for eight. Tammy and Terry came back out looking beautiful as always but wearing very short silky robes. I said that the guest was a young lady and asked if the robes were appropriate. Terry asked if she was cute and I agreed that she could be classified as cute. They did the glance at each other thing and went back into the bathroom. I expected them to change clothes. But no, when they came out it was in the same robes. Except the robes seemed even shorter, tighter around their waists and asses, and loose at the top showing a great deal of very nice cleavage. I am not a big enough fool to argue with them about things like that so I let it go.

Becky and lunch arrived at the same time. Over a nice meal, Becky talked to us about services that the casino could and would prove to whales. She had talked to the casino manager and he had agreed that in the future if we showed up and bought a hundred thousand in chips, the casino would comp our meals and a suite the same or nicer than what we had this trip. Also we would get free tickets to shows and such. I asked about cash and she stated that the casino had agreed to take one hundred thousand at a time without reporting to the feds. The manager had assured her that they could hide that amount in a night's receipts with no problem. (I wasn't sure that was legal but who was I to throw stones.) Of course, I would have to pay tax on any amount I won over about fifteen hundred dollars.

Becky talked to the girls about some other entertainments that the hotel offered. The one thing Tammy and Terry got excited about was that Tao Beach (one of the hotel pools) would open in March. It offered European bathing Monday thru Thursday and Maxim magazine sponsored a party ever Saturday with model appearances and model searches. Becky had to explain to clueless me that European bathing meant topless and usually a g-string or t-back bottom. The girls asked about dress codes on the weekends and Becky assured them that as long as it covered the absolute minimum bikini area it would pass especially if we had "whale" status by then. The girls quickly reserved a week in April which was our school's spring break.

After Becky left, the three of us talked and planned the rest of the afternoon. We pretty much mapped out the next several years. I wanted to finish my PhD and Tammy and Terry wanted to get their Bachelor degrees from MIT. After that we would talk more about did we want to continue there or go to a different college. MIT was very prestigious but it had several strikes against it. One big one was that it was in the socialist state of Massachusetts. As we made more money that was going to kill us. Next was the weather, none of us three liked cold weather and would prefer a permanent place that was warmer. I was leaning towards Florida but Alabama also had some good colleges. The girls were pushing for Hawaii but I felt that was impractical.

We fly back to school that night and the next day we started putting "The Plan" into action. We would just ride out the rest of this semester which was just over a month. Tammy and Terry changed their schedules for the next semester. They set up their schedule so that they had no Friday classes. That meant they had to take several night classes but they felt it was worth it. My part of "The Plan" was actually two parts. One I set up my thesis for review. I knew that this would take several months.

Two, I started spreading rumors that I was a compulsive but lucky gambler. This was not as unusual as you might think. Unfortunately the stress of the PhD process meant a number of my peers had alcohol or drug problems. Gambling was just a slight difference on the problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.