Room 2581, a Story of Rape and Love - Cover

Room 2581, a Story of Rape and Love

Copyright© 2014 by RapeYouBareBack

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a true story of what happened when I met a girl with a rape fantasy and the adventures that ensued.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Rape   Coercion   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Roughly I stood her up, telling her to slowly strip for me. I laid back on the edge of the bed and recorded her taking off her clothes for me. She was wearing a stripped pink button down jersey. She started unbuttoning from the top and working her way down. Her face wore a look of fear mixed with arousal.

Her stripping revealed a black bra, holding back ample breasts, and a black pair of panties. I stopped recording so I could remove her bra and panties. That done, I forced her back down on her knees between my legs. Then I had her blow me some more, before I picked her up and put her down on the bed.

Placing her face down, ass up, on the bed, I roughly pulled her hands behind her back and zip tied them. She resisted a little bit, but it seemed more for show, as she did not really attempt to stop me. Once I had her hands tied, I flipped her around and pulled her legs over my shoulders. She had an amazingly delicious looking pussy and it was time that I made it my property. Reaching down between her legs to check her state of arousal, I found her dripping wet!

Without giving her any warning, I rammed half my cock into her wet pussy. Then I pulled it out. I waited a few moments, letting it dry some, then rammed the whole thing deeply into her! She moaned in ecstasy as I began fucking her sexy, soaking wet, little pussy.

Feeling her pussy clamping around my cock with every stroke, I mauled her tits as I pounded my cock into her. She moaned louder with my rough treatment, her pussy was so warm, tight and wet. I was in heaven and I was loving it, she was loving it too, by the increasing amount of wetness and ass wiggle that I was feeling. Her ass was moving back and forth as I pushed and pulled my cock out of her and it was too delicious to resist punishing!

I started slapping her on her ass. Three good slaps on the ass had her screaming and biting down on the sheets as she ground herself onto my cock through her orgasm. Her ass was bright red and she went limp on my cock. I slowed my fucking, allowing her to enjoy the after effects of her orgasmic state. When her body had relaxed completely, I decided that now would be a good time to fuck her cute little asshole!

I spit down onto her pretty little asshole and worked a finger deep inside her as I continued to fuck her sexy little pussy. She moaned at the invasion of the new hole but didn't protest, she simply clenched the sheets tighter and moved her ass a little farther in the air.

Smoothly transitioning from her pussy to her ass, I pulled my throbbing cock out and plunged it into her! My cock made it halfway in, before the resistance was too much to go any deeper into her bowls. The feeling of her anal canal squeezing my cock and her tensing up so much, gave me pause. I decided to show mercy and give her a moment to relax.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.