Time-walking
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two anthropology graduate students accidentally trip a portal through time and wind up in ancient Egypt. Something about the portal does allow them to speak the local language. However, they still have to survive there without being killed as dangerous foreigners and have to find a way to make a living. Becoming Nanny to the pharaoh's favorite son was a good start. The male half of the duo worked as a bodyguard. Be warned: this story has only eight chapters.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi time travel story, science-fiction historical story

Sally was on her back with her legs spread by the time I had my sandals removed. She was one of those who was following the fashion in the 21st Century of shaving her pubic hair, so I could see all that she had to offer, and it was well worth looking at. The amusing thing was that this "new fad" was popular in Egypt in this era, except that the women plucked their hair instead of shaving.

Anyway, I dropped myself between her legs and leaned in to kiss Sally. She responded with a French kiss to rattle my tonsils if I still had any. I shifted a little to kiss her nipples, but she said, "No, please, Bill, I can't wait any longer! You're the biggest cock I ever fucked, and I can't wait to feel you inside me." I am only about 6—" long, but I am 2¾" in diameter when I am fully erect. That has always been enough to get a woman's favorable attention!

Sally put her ankles on my shoulders to give me the best possible angle to her cunt. She let her legs fall back so that her knees nearly touched her tits as I leaned against her. Sally was in such a hurry that she did not give me time to find her cunt on my own. She spread her pussy lips with her left hand, though that was not really necessary because of the way that her leg position had pulled her open. She grabbed my cock gently, but firmly, and swiped my cock head back and forth in her gaping slit to pick up some lubricant before holding it against her cunt.

I keep saying cunt instead of vagina because of the way Sally was acting. She seemed still to be playing the part of a prostitute as she practically dragged me to the proper place for penetration. I sank the tip of my cock head into the opening it was designed for, and I could hear Sally's sigh of pleasure. Talk about a woman who was ready to fuck!

I felt her lips separate as my helmet pushed aside her flesh and encountered the ring of muscle that protected her tunnel. This opening was not large enough for me to fall into it, and that fact was appreciated by me. I felt her muscles resist me as they forced the flange of my helmet to collapse against the shaft. I don't know what this would have felt like if I were not circumcised, but I am certain that it could not have been any better.

There was a slight release of pressure as I finally broke through that lovely ring of resistance and felt my cock head fully penetrate her cunt. Her ring of muscle still gripped my shaft, but it seemed more like a welcoming embrace than a defensive grab. I continued to move at a slow speed to give her time to adapt to my larger than normal diameter. I certainly did not want to hurt her, but I truly wanted Sally to savor the same kind of joy that I was feeling. She was already panting, and I had not completed my first stroke. I sincerely hoped that was a good sign.

I was moving slowly enough that I could feel when I rubbed on her G-spot. The ribs and bumps felt like a heavenly massage as I continued my journey to the depths of her cunt. Sally began to pant even harder as she felt me slide past her G-spot, and I saw that as a good sign.

I continued to slide slowly into her as I could feel her G-spot continue to rub so lovingly on my shaft. I finally bottomed out by pressing on her clit with my pubic bone. I was delighted that I made contact there before I bumped into her cervix. Sally's loud moan of pleasure beat any possible sound that she could have made had I struck her cervix and caused her pain.

I paused here a moment with pressure applied to her clit as I enjoyed the feel of the velvet glove grasping my cock shaft. I must have stayed a little too long because I heard Sally gasp, "Please, Bill, fuck me! Stop that teasing before I go crazy!"

Uh-oh, that woke me up to my duty. I began to stroke with a fairly slow withdrawal, but it was still faster than my entry. Sally's cunt felt so good that I could hardly stand any loss of contact by pulling my shaft out of her tunnel. That muscle ring at her pussy lips still felt great as it massaged my cock, but I hated the loss of the feeling of total immersion that I'd had just moments ago.

Well, I did not want to frustrate and anger Sally, so I made my return stroke at the same speed as my exiting stroke. However, it was at about the fourth full stroke cycle that Sally gasped "Harder! Faster!" I did increase my speed and I did bang harder at the bottom of my stroke, but Sally kept up her chant of "Harder! Faster!" Suddenly, I realized that she was just repeating a mantra of joy, and her words bore no relationship to reality.

Sally's chanting finally gave way to moaning and panting that left no room for words. I had settled into a rhythm that felt the best to me and seemed to satisfy Sally's needs. Shortly thereafter, she stopped moaning and began to grunt instead of pant as she tried to keep up with my stroke rhythm, but that did not last long as she rose to her orgasmic peak. Now, she was breathing deeply and totally out of rhythm with my strokes as she hit her climax. Her face drew into a grimace that would have done well on a gargoyle's statue, and she began to moan again, but in a much louder voice.

I would have been worried at this point if I had not read of other women having similar reactions to a powerful climax. I also began to feel the rise to climax, and the massage now being given to my cock was beyond the feelings that I had ever had before. Whatever Sally was doing to my cock was something I hoped would never be stopped, though I knew in the back of my mind that no woman could keep that up for very long.

Nevertheless, this was what I needed to trigger my own orgasm, and I began to spurt jet after jet of semen into her cunt. The feeling was so good that it was almost painful, but I never wanted it to stop! Meanwhile, my spurts of jizz must have been felt by Sally because she seemed to return to her orgasmic spasms with her cunt muscles and to return to that grimace of pure ecstasy. I don't have any idea how long we both remained in our climaxes, but it seemed to last forever for me, and Sally did not finish until after I did.

The strange thing was that my cock did not wilt as quickly as it usually did after a good fuck, but remained inside Sally as far as it would go. At this point, I released her legs so that she could straighten out, and that did pull me about halfway from her cunt, but it held there as the two of us rolled over to lie on our sides. The moment Sally rolled to her side, she went to sleep, and I was not far behind her as I, too, fell asleep, still partially penetrating my WIFE! As I fell asleep, I knew that nothing would ever separate us permanently!

A few hours later, I had a strange feeling about my mouth. As I woke up, I realized that it was Sally French kissing me. When she saw that I was awake, Sally said, "Oh, my God, Bill! I have never had such a satisfying fuck as that. I would have been fucking you from the day I met you had I known what I was missing. Please, I beg of you, never leave me! I know that you are a good person, and now I know what a lover you are, so I can't face the thought of life without you. Please say that you will be mine!"

Since I felt the same way, it was easy to pledge myself to Sally. We might go through the formality of a conventional wedding if we ever got back to the 21st Century, but we were as married right now as much as it was possible to be. I never wanted another woman, and I believed that Sally never wanted another man, so I was content with things as they were. By the time we got through telling each other all of this, we were ready to fuck again.

The funny thing was that we had never come completely unplugged. Sally rolled me onto my back and straddled my hips as she felt me get hard and stiff inside her. This time, she wanted it to be a gentle fuck, and she rocked back and forth on me with my cock almost fully inserted inside her. For the second time, we came essentially together, and there is nothing better in my opinion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.