Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Back in the safety of the former Johnny Test’s room Dukey the dog stood up on two legs and looked his best friend in the eyes.

“So let me get this strait. Ever since I left you in the park you’ve been super horny and have had sex with multiple partners and it’s been building even more since the forest when you saw Sissy transform into you? Did I miss anything?” asked Dukey.

A couple of seconds later Joni snapped out of her daze, “Sorry you lost me when you said horny.”

Dukey saw where Joni was looking and noticed that his dick was starting to pop out of its sheath, so he dropped to all fours, “Oh man I told your sisters turning you into a girl was a bad idea. I’m going to go down there right now and give them a piece of my mind.”

Joni quickly ran to Dukey and grabbed ahold of his arm.

Joni asked in a half-hearted sad voice, “Please. I really need this. I could die if I don’t get released from this pressure.”

Dukey backed up a couple of feet and shouted, “No way now how. It’s not going to happen. You’re my best friend and besides I’m not into dudes.”

“But I’m not a dude. We’ll not at the moment. Even you said before that I was a hot looking woman.” shot back Joni.

“That’s beside the point. When you turn back into a guy this would be very awkward for the both of us if we go through with thi ... Uh what are you doing?” said Dukey.

Joni dropped her shirt to the ground, started to unzip her pants, turned around, and then lowered her pants to just a few inches below her pussy.

After thinking of when she had to clean herself of the sperm she reached down and inserted a couple fingers to her lower lips, spread them, inserted one finger, and with a seductive smile said, “See I’m a complete woman.” for a second her senses came back and she shuddered.

Joni felt as if she’d be sick so she quickly covered back up and went to the bathroom. She got on her hands and knees and with a shaky and nervous voice she said, “Could you please mount me? I know you’ve been with a few of the women around town. Heck you were even with Janet Nelson Jr. Before she moved a few weeks ago.”

Dukey had a shocked look on his face and it took a moment to compose himself, “So I do it with hot human females, so what. At least they were born female and there’s no way of any of them will be turning male.” Dukey paused, “Unless your sisters get ahold of them first.”

Joni rolled her eyes and groaned, “Oh fine already. You don’t have to have sex with me. But would you at least be willing to eat me out?” Joni gave Dukey a really sad look with the bottom lip curled out.

Dukey sat down and looked Joni over as she pulled her pants down to her knees and pulled her shirt above her boobs. He could smell a wonderful fragrance drifting from between Joni’s legs.

Dukey took in a deep breath and savored the scent one more time, “Oh I guess some licking won’t hurt anything. I’ll uh ... Just pretend you’re a real girl or it’s steak flavored or something. Heh heh.”

Dukey bumped into Joni’s lower region and shot back a few steps when Joni let out a moan. He was about to get back to licking but then asked, “Wait just a minute. You said you had unprotected sex with different guys including your own “FATHER”, so on second thought I’m not sure I want to go there and taste their juices.”

“Oh come ON already. I rinsed myself out after the last guy so I’m clean. I’m going out of my mind here because of some stupid experiment my sisters did so that they could get Gil.” Joni let out an agonized groan.

Dukey shrugged and muttered something Joni couldn’t hear. They spent a few minutes with Joni moaning in pleasure. Just when Joni was about to have her third and biggest climax with Dukey she suddenly felt emptiness. She started to complain when she felt fur and a lot of weight on top of her.

Joni looked back to see her best friend Dukey mounting her. As he started thrusting trying to find the correct spot Joni enthusiastically said, “I thought you said you didn’t want to do this with me. That it would be too weird or something like that.”

“Well forget that. I’M HORNY NOW.” Dukey shouted the last part.

At that moment Dukey found his mark and shoved in hard. He shoved so hard Joni fell forward and hit her head against the tub. It took a few moments to come back to her senses, and when she did she noticed that Dukey was no longer on top of her. She felt empty. She also couldn’t decide if she was happy or sad or even mad about that.

She rubbed her head where she felt the pain, “Ow. What’s going on, did I sleep through the sex?”

Dukey cleared his throat, “Actually you just passed o...”

The door flung open and Hugh Test came barging in and took one look at the girl on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.