Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Finally the Test sisters arrived with the guests for the party. The strange thing is they even brought Sissy along. So after taking the guests out back and telling their parents that they still haven’t seen Johnny, the Test sisters took Joni upstairs.

“I can’t believe you brought Sissy here. She is totally the last person I wanted to see. Heck I would have rather seen Bumper here. And you actually did bring him. What’s that about by the way?” said Joni.

“Well little brother we had to bring someone and they’re the only ones that were available,” said Susan.

“At least out of the ones that don’t hate you. Well maybe one or two of them may hate you a little. But the point is they were willing to come here.” said Mary.

“Whatever. Let’s just get this over with and change me back already. And did I mention you Sooo owe me for getting me stuck like this and for all the stuff I had to do as a girl.” replied an eager and irritated Joni.

She was really wanting to change back to her old self. And the first thing she would do as soon as she returned back to Johnny was to hunt down those stupid free experiment on Johnny coupons and destroy them. The next thing he would do is have his sisters erase his memories of what he did as Joni. On second thought he would have them erase the whole day or even the week. The week had been really strange. Joni had just realized that his sisters had been manipulating him that whole time.

After stripping out of her clothes and stepping onto the platform that would be the spot she would once again become a he, Joni felt a great relief flood over her. That is until her sisters flipped the switch and the power went out in the lab.

Joni looked down and saw that she still had boobs and she cried out, “Oh man what happened? I’m still a girl.”

“The power went out. But why, we don’t know,” said Mary.

“Actually we might,” replied Susan.

“You don’t mean... ?” Mary was saying.

Joni got dressed again and they were heading out of the lab when they ran into their Dad.

“You girls need to stop with the experiments for today. And go find your brother. He’s really late for his party. And I won’t turn the power back on to your lab until you do.” said Hugh.

“Yeah we’re all getting anxious for this thing to get going,” said Sissy popping out from the hallway.

Joni had a bad feeling about Sissy’s response. But was surprised when his sisters said what they did.

“We may have an idea where Johnny might be,” answered Susan.

“Yes and we had been trying to use something in the lab to locate him. Now it’ll take a day or two for the systems to reboot. We’ll go out now to look for him but we’ll need Sissy to go with us.” said Mary.

“Fine. But when we find him he’s so going to get it,” grumbled Sissy.

Joni’s sisters grabbed a few items and put them into a bag.

When they were out in the car Joni asked, “Why did you need to bring Sissy along?”

“There’s an easy explanation for that little brother. But you’re not going to like it.” said both Susan and Mary.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.