Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

As Joni got to the top step she was about to turn to her right as something ran into her and knocked her to the floor.

“Oh sorry Joni. I didn’t see you there. Are you okay?” asked a tired and worn out looking Gil Nexdor.

Gil helped to pick Joni up and started helping to straighten up her clothes. Joni put her hand between them letting Gil know she didn’t want help and he stepped away. Joni was unsure of why she did but answered his question with a blush, “Sure. I took a WAY worse fall on the skateboard earlier. And more many other times. So do you think I wouldn’t be okay now? By the way where are my si ... my cousins? Susan and Mary. I need to talk to them.”

“Oh Johnny’s sisters are in their lab I think. They said you could go in there in about 10 minutes. By the way you are looking really good.” Gil said but then he looked Joni over again and quickly caressed her from her right temple to the bottom of her jaw. And when Joni wasn’t looking he put his hand in his pocket and whipped it as clean as he could in there. Joni didn’t know that Gil just cleaned semen off of her face.

“Well I’ve got to go. I told Susan and Mary that I would go look for Johnny for a bit. He’s really running late to his own party you know dude. Uh I mean dudette, uh sorry Joni.” said Gil as he went down the stairs.

Because Joni was never good at being patient she snuck into her sisters’ lab before it was time. She used a strand of Both Susan and Mary’s hair to get into the lab. After discovering that her sisters were not there Joni did some snooping in hopes to find something that would turn her back into Johnny. No luck but she did find her old Johnny X suit. “Oh this was so cool and totally fun. Hmm I wonder where Dukey’s suit is.” After looking around for Dukey’s suit for a total of two seconds, “Okay I’m bored.” said Joni.

Joni was about to move onto the next area of the lab when she noticed a second duplicate of her old superhero suit. At closer inspection she noticed it was bigger and she figured she could probably fit in it now. Even with the huge boobs on her chest. With a sly grin she looked around and locked the door to the lab. Joni stripped down and was getting ready to put one foot into the pants when she heard a loud and strange sound. Joni dropped the suit and frantically ran around looking for what made that sound. Soon the sound of voices caused her to jerk her head around and she spotted the playhouse time machine which she hadn’t noticed before. Quickly Joni looked for clothes regretting having dropped the suit and having refused undergarments and she put on what was closest to her. And it happened to be the girly pants her sisters had her try on before she transformed into a girl and a top that wasn’t super tight but still tight enough to show she had a nice rack and no bra. It would also show her belly button off. All in all it was a girly outfit and made her really hate this transformation.

One of the Test sisters said, “Thanks for coming with us. We needed to find some kids around our brother’s age to pass as his friends for his birthday party. Because last time our parents thought he didn’t have friends his age they kind of freaked out on him.”

“Yeah you said that already, just don’t forget what you said. Don’t forget to introduce us to some hot girls.” said one boy with emphasis on the word girls.

“Man the way she reacted to us when we said we would go if they would help us meet hot girls you would think they thought we were gay or something.” said the other boy.

Joni was hiding from her sisters so they wouldn’t kick her out by one of their crazy trap doors. As her sisters and the two boys were heading towards the door she thought she had succeeded until one of the boys turned around.

“Whoa who’s the flame headed, hot babe? You weren’t kidding when you said we would see some hotties soon.” said the lighter-skinned boy.

“What? Oh that’s our cousin. Um ... Oh, Joni. Sorry, she’s a distant cousin who we don’t see much. Our parents even pretend that they don’t know her some times.” said Susan trying to cover up her slight moment of absentmindedness.

“Okay Joni why don’t you meet these boys,” said Mary with a slight look of disapproval or anger at Joni for sneaking into the lab again.

Joni got up and walked towards the boys she couldn’t help what came out of her mouth, “So who are these cuties?”

Joni quickly covered her mouth with her hands. Then something in the facial features of the boys seemed familiar to her. But it didn’t click until they both put sunglasses on trying to look cool instead of cute.

“Mr. Black and Mr. White?” Joni said turning to her sisters. “You seriously brought them here? From the...”

Both Mary and Susan grabbed Joni and carried her away from the two someday agents.

“Shh. Try not to talk about time travel little brother. They think we’re taking them someplace for your birthday and to meet cute girls,” said Susan.

“And where exactly do they think they are now? And how do you explain that they went from where they were to a completely different place?” asked Joni.

Susan and Mary both looked at each other with funny looks on their faces. The look on their faces made one location pop into Joni’s mind.

“Let me guess you told them they were going to Fiji,” stated Joni.

“Now why didn’t we think of telling them that? It would have been a good idea. But no. We actually told them a different location. They think they’re going to...” Susan was saying as the door opened and in walked Dukey.

Dukey stopped looked and sniffed the air. When he saw the girls he hid the hair samples that he had used to get in the lab. Then he stood up and asked, “Oh boy did you girls turn agents Black and White into teens for Johnny’s birthday so your parents wouldn’t get after him for not having friends again?”

In shock both the future agents said, “Did that dog just talk?”

“And you wiped their memories too!!! Boy this isn’t going to end well. Or are they clones? Don’t tell me they’re clones.” Dukey screamed that last part.

In hushed voices, Susan and Mary filled Dukey in on what was going on.

“Seriously did that Dog just talk?” asked White again.

“Uh woof. Oh forget it I’ve done this long enough throughout the years. Yes this perfectly awesome and very handsome dog did just in fact speak. And I can dance and do other things too, heh heh.” said Dukey.

“Okay now that that’s out of the way can you two take these boys downstairs. We need to sneak them out so mom and dad don’t notice they came from our room without ever entering the house. We also still need to get some guests and other stuff.” said Mary. Then she added, “And Joni before we get back we’ll call giving a signal to let you know you need to distract Mom and Dad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.