Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test - Cover

Here Comes Joni. There Go Johnny Test

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a bit of a rewrite of my story Johnny Test or is it Joni? so I hope you enjoy.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Joni stepped out of Mary and Susan’s room refreshed and acting as if she was without a care in the world. She was hoping that she had gotten out all of her Father’s love juices. So she was trying to tell herself that she was happy. She noticed that there was no sound in the house. Which was unusual when there was any kind of celebration. On second thought that was actually unusual for any time of the day.

“Hello is anyone here?” Joni called out. She grimaced thinking that she had no idea what to do if her Mom had answered and found her there. No response. “Oh well I guess I’ll just go and play some video games. Hey, Dukey let’s go. Oh yeah he’s off with his girlfriend.”

Joni sat down and was about to start her game when the doorbell rang. Joni let it ring for a bit, “Hey the doorbell is ringing will someone get it?”

Mumbling Joni finally remembered that nobody was home at the moment, so she walked over to the door rolling her eyes the entire way and was surprised by who was at the door.

“Hello Ma’am I’m looking for the lovely Susan Test. Have you seen her?” asked a young handsome teen that looked to be the same age as Joni was when she was Johnny.

“Not for a while. She was in a hurry. Might be back soon. It is her brother’s birthday after all.” said Joni.

She wondered who this cute boy was. Joni couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something familiar about him but couldn’t figure it out.

“Stop thinking of him as being cute Joni, I mean Johnny. You’re a guy after all. Thinking of any boy as cute is totally gross, at least in the way I was thinking it.” thought Joni to herself.

“That’s today? If only I had remembered. I used to know Johnathan. He was always so cool. I wish I had known him better. Say could I come...” the young boy’s words were cut off as he seemed to pass out on the Test’s front doorstep.

“Oh, man. What is wrong with this guy? And why is he sooo heavy?” asked Joni as she dragged the boy into the house.

About 10 minutes later the boy woke up on a bed looking as if he was still a little out of it. He noticed that he was covered up with a blanket. In a groggy voice he asked, “What happened? Where am I?”

“You passed out by the door. Don’t you remember? I was about to call an ambulance but you told me not to. Nobody is here by the way not even Susan. Just so you know.” Joni sounded a little worried.

“Really I don’t remember any of that. But I owe you my thanks miss. What is your name so that I may thank you properly?” asked the boy.

“It’s John ... Joni. My name is Joni Test. I’m the cousin of Susan Test.” Joni said with a slight blush. That blush only confused her. After thinking about it she felt as if she was about to be sick.

The boy sat up took Joni’s hand in his and said, “From the deepest part of my heart I thank you and I owe you for helping me out today. I have no idea how I could ever repay you.”

After the boy planted a kiss on her hand Joni took the hand away and started rubbing it against the blanket saying, “It was no trouble man. Don’t worry about it and please never kiss my hand again. Gross.”

At first the boy looked upset then with a sincere look and tone he said, “Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you. I just tried to show my gratitude.”

“If you really want to show gratitude, then let go of my other hand that you haven’t attacked yet. And tell me your name. Do we know one another I swear I know you from someplace.” said Joni.

The boy had grabbed Joni’s hand that he had kissed and cleaned it with what Joni could only assume was hand sanitizer.

“My name? Well it is Lee. But you can call me anything you would like.” said Lee.

For some reason Joni felt happy or some other strange feeling, maybe gassy, or some weird side effect of the transformation. Whatever it was Joni let out a slight giggle.

“Yeah thanks for that. So any idea why you passed out by the door? Not that I care or anything?” asked Joni but the first part was said only slightly sarcastically.

Lee seemed to think hard about that, “Sorry but no, I’m not exactly sure why. Maybe I’ve just been working myself too hard. It’s not easy to keep this body in this condition you know.”

Lee took one of Joni’s hands and put it on one of the muscles of his arm and flexed. Then he took Joni’s other hand and put it on his chest and ran it down his stomach.

At first Joni was feeling a little uncomfortable then she noticed the muscles were actually in pretty good shape. She was about to chew herself out and pull away when Lee tugged her a little closer to him.

“Hey what was that... ?” Something hit Joni not physically on the outside but inside. “Wow that is awesome. I don’t know what this feeling is but.”

Before either one of them could say anything else some powerful impulse came over Joni and she dropped down on Lee and just kissed him and with the kiss, with Jillian in mind Joni tried to thrust her tongue down this strange yet familiar boy’s throat.

Joni tried to remove her shirt but with their contact with their lips it was doomed to failure. So regretfully Joni pulled back, threw her shirt off, and then ripped Lee’s shirt off too.

With a giant grin Lee waited until Joni had both of their shirts off then he said, “Wow that was some kiss.”

“I’m bored with just talking. Let’s have more fun. Unless you’re actually here to do this with Susan,” said Joni.

“Oh. Uh. No I’m not. I came here to visit only. If you insist on this course of action my lady. Who am I to refuse?” then Lee and Joni found that they were soon short all of their clothes.

“You want to take me or should I take you?” asked Joni.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.