Holding It Is the Hardest Thing to Do - Cover

Holding It Is the Hardest Thing to Do

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Billy Jo is 18 and willing to learn. She has the reputation of being a "brown nose" but she thinks it is for the wrong reason. Her problem is she is far too submissive to those in control and she likes the way it makes her feel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   .

It had started out to be a fun-filled day tour of the snow-capped mountain. Billy Jo was glad to be out of school for the entire day. Her teacher, Mr. Hardcastle was nicer than usual and even allowed her to sit in the seat right next to him right behind the driver. Billy Jo was a bit older than she really looked and at eighteen she gave the appearance of a much younger female. Most of the others were older than her because this was an upper class outing restricted to the third and fourth year students only.

She didn't mix well with the other students because she just was unable to blend in with their spirit of "whatever" and feeling of total entitlement. She only wanted to please her parents and her teachers and be the best student that she could possibly be. Most of the other students looked at her like she was a "brown-nose" or someone who spent most of her time up the teacher's ass-holes. For some reason, the thought of doing something like that in reality was terribly exciting to her and she wondered what it would be like to do such a dirty thing. She was so conflicted by wanting to let her professors Mr. Hardcastle and Ms. Splitbottom do nasty things to her and still remain a virgin so her husband could break her precious cherry.

Right now her cherry was the last thing she had on her mind because they had been informed that the bathroom in the back of the bus was stopped up and that they were not allowed to use it even to go piddle. The girls were all giggling and the boys just shrugged their shoulders and told the girls "squeeze tight and just hold it!"

Billy Jo needed to go real bad but she didn't know how to tell her teacher how desperate she really was because she had forgotten to go before they even left the campus. She crossed her legs so often that it almost looked like she was trying to get herself off in the seat. Finally, she gave up and turned to the professor in a state of complete confusion.

"I am so sorry to bother you, sir, but I have to go something terrible. I don't think I can hold it any longer!"

The kindly middle-aged man looked down at her. She knew she looked real young but there wasn't anything she could do about that either. Her last boyfriend Jacob was a fanatic about cleanliness and even made her brush her teeth and rinse out with a mouthwash before inserting his cock into her sparkling clean mouth. She didn't know why she was thinking about him at such a critical moment because unless she was able to squat down somewhere, anywhere, she was going to get her legs and the seat and possibly even professor Hardcastle covered in her urine. She was mortified to even consider the shame of such a degrading experience.

"That must terrible for you, my dear. We men are able to hold it a lot longer or let it go into a cup or a bottle. I have a thermos here that is quite empty. Do you think you can manage to hit the opening with your stream if I held it up tight between your legs?"

She looked at her beloved professor and her face turned red at the thought of him holding a thermos right on her virgin snatch. Still, it was so desperate a situation that she nodded her head in agreement and reached under her short skirt to take off her panties. They were already a little damp and she wasn't sure if that was from the pressure of her bladder or the excitement of her female glands anticipating the possibility of sexual activity.

The professor drained the last drops of tea from the thermos and licked the residue from the lid. Then, he took the panties from Billy Jo's hand and stashed them away in his leather briefcase. Before he did that, she saw him take a whiff of her juices and she was so embarrassed she just wanted to curl up into a little ball and go hide in the corner in the dark. What could he possibly find interesting in her dirty panties?

Her teacher had scooted forward on the seat and was sort of half kneeling in front of her knees. She opened them wide to allow him access to her pee-hole and hoped nobody was watching them in this strange tableau of young girl with no panties, an empty thermos and a middle-aged teacher on his knees in front of a nubile virgin.

She almost squirted out a stream of pee when she saw his face right between her knees with the thermos being shoved right up onto her entryway. The thickness of the thermos and the touch of the professor's fingers added to her nervousness and she lifted her buttocks off the seat slightly to get the thermos opening right on her nicely trimmed snatch.

The teacher reached underneath and cupped her trembling cheeks with a soothing hand. He used the other hand to press the thermos hard against her vaginal lips hoping to keep all her urine inside the container. She looked up into his eyes and saw that he was much interested in the geography of her private parts and smiled at her shaking excitement.

It all proved too much and her bladder let go with a silent surrender and a flood of warm pee right into the thermos and all over the professor's hands and arms. When he came up from her pussy, his arms were drenched with golden dew and she knew she had covered him with her pee. Quickly, she took her hanky and wiped the poor man off knowing that he had saved her from disgraceful loss of all dignity if she peed in front of the other students. He capped the thermos and put it back in his briefcase along with the stained panties. She didn't want to put them back on anyway since they were wet and uncomfortable.

When they finally reached the top of the mountain, the students all rushed off the bus and the boys traced long designs in the snow with their streams and the girls melted the snow between their ankles with puddles of their golden offerings.

Billy Jo stayed on the bus with the professor and did not say anything when he started to explore her naked slit with his scholarly hands. She knew it was not appropriate but she felt she owed him a big favor and it was only fair to let him get better acquainted with her reproductive system. It only took him a minute to discover she was still a virgin and that her pucker hole was certainly the tightest he had ever encountered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.