Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Just as I'd started my buzz to shift us back to 2014, I'd leaned into a lip-lock with Morgan. I sighed as I felt the silkiness of hers upon mine. Quickly things heated up a notch as her tongue started to trace of the juncture of my lips. The image I'd formed of Sally Lions and her lethal tongue-snake faded away.

The intimate contact made me take an involuntary inward sigh soaking up Morgan's scent through my nose. My jaw dropped a bit and as strength of the inhale increased, I drew her tongue into my mouth. Her sweet moisture sprayed inside me.

I wanted to draw every bit of her sweetness inside of me taking her being and body along with it. The ambrosia surged within me and if we hadn't been in that wonderful embrace, I would have ended up on the floor after fainting dead away. She must have felt my lapse into a teetering stance because she giggled, puffing her breath into me.

It was almost more than my body could take as I wavered there, our bodies sealed together from head to toe. Mine knew what it wanted and it was pressing my male parts in the direction they wanted to go. Cold floor or frigid tile wall didn't matter to me right then. One way or another I wanted to be within her, right then, right there.

Just as I'd felt the tile underfoot change and settle into one I'd become accustomed to all my life, I decided my bedroom would be more appropriate and shifted us there. I got another puff from her additional soft laugh and she hummed into me, "I felt that."

Just as I was about to settle us onto my bed, I heard another laugh and it wasn't Morgan's. The laugh was one I knew well as was the voice which added, "Thought I felt you two were back."

There was my mother, standing with her hand on the doorknob to my bathroom, smiling at us. Given the way we were standing, she could see my nightshirt billowed out at Morgan.

"You've got to stop doing that," she added.

I wasn't sure what she meant as her eyes were aimed at my midsection. She'd given her approval for us to have sex just as Mary had.

So I was a little confused until after a short pause to let things calm down just a bit, she added, "Room hopping.

"I was just about to knock on this door to your bathroom," she began. "It was quiet in there and I was waiting a bit to figure out when ... or if ... to interrupt you guys.

"Then you two showed up right behind me."

Morgan blushed a bit and her hand came up to partially cloister her face. "Sorry," she said. "When I got up this morning, I let Blair sleep in a bit."

"Yeah, I missed my morning wake up," I laughed.

My mom let a smile spread her face and said, "I know what you mean."

Morgan let out a little squeak at that one. To quell any surprise at my mother's comments, I pulled her to me and let our lips join once more for a quick peck. As she relaxed I told her. "I love you."

She rested her head on my chest and a short moment later she sighed back to me an elongated, "Me too."

I gave Morgan a kiss to her crown and then told my mother, "We came back for a shower. There's hot water back at One Pine but I thought it would be nice if we let Mary have a nice long warm bath."

"It's been a while since she could relax in a tub," Morgan added.

"That's a nice thought, you two. I'm sure she will appreciate that one.

"The reason I wanted to talk to you is we've got a bundle of everyday, contemporary 1850 work clothing for everyone. I'd like you to take it back there. It should at least get things started.

"Dad also asked Stanley to get a more formal change of clothes for you all to wear when you go into town. There will be meetings and you want to be dressed correctly.

"Jim and Lilly should be able to point you in the right direction with what to wear and when.

"Wouldn't it be nice if there was something like the Sears Catalog back then but it didn't come out until over four decades later. Even their major competitor, Montgomery Ward and their catalog, is still over two and a half decades away from 1850."

We two had been simply standing there, looking at each other, smiling as my mom talked. Just about then Morgan started to giggle. She whispered, "You're poking me!"

I couldn't help wiggling my hips and pressing a little more firmly against her midsection. Moms, see-all and hear-all, so I was not surprised to feel her hand on my shoulder. "I can see you two have other things on your mind, so have fun.

"We can talk later."

Morgan giggled loudly and I hummed, "Ummm ... Hummm," as our lips came together and her tongue was tracing across my lips once more.

'Man ... That's sweet', I thought as her tip wound its way back into the edge of my mouth. Her nectar was food for my heart and soul. I knew I'd never be able to get enough of her, although I was sure trying would be a wonderful quest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.