Morgan
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I admit Edmund's outburst startled me but didn't surprise me ... Too much. I really expected him to continue his outburst and everything winding up in a raging tirade of expletives and a series of demands. What happened next was unlike his outburst. Very unexpected. No it was extremely ... unexpected.

"Edmund Paul Cristall! How dare you. How dare you talk to Blair that way." Continuing, Morgan stood up next to me, pointed an extended index finger at him and demanded, "Apologize."

Her father's jaw dropped and not a word came from his mouth. He just looked at her, not knowing what to say.

"How could you speak to my fiance that way. All he wants to do is help us ... help ME ... AND YOU!!!

"All this is for us. Yesterday we had nothing. Not even a place to live.

"Now this is all ours. How could you speak to him that way.

"If you don't apologize, I'll tell Blair to send you back where we found you and I will never speak to you or see you ever again."

Edmund had met his match in his daughter. Then his wife signed in with, "And I am not leaving here.

"Not without my daughter.

"It is obvious she trusts Blair and loves him. And if you haven't noticed, he loves her.

"Yes, we are out in the country. I can see that things are a little strange. Whatever the reason, I'm sure we are all safe.

"What does it matter where we are. Back in New York City, we were in trouble. I had to tell Morgan we couldn't care for her and to find her own man.

"She did. Look what this man is offering us.

"A new life ... for her ... and for us.

"And if you stop to remember, Morgan said he offered you a job.

"If you leave, you are going alone!"

Edmund had not closed his mouth. I'm not even sure he was breathing. He was motionless, save for his head and eyes swiveling back and forth between Morgan and Mary.

I extended my arms to the fiery wolverine I loved and wanted to live with for the rest of my life. She reached out, put her arms around my neck and I slid her onto my lap. I pulled her face to mine and gave her a light kiss.

I was in for a little surprise when I shifted my hand down and around her to snuggle her into me. The heel of my hand raked over her left breast. She jumped a little as I guess her nipple was sensitive. Then my fingertips hit her extended nipple and she really gave a noticeable sigh.

The little surprise was none of those, it was as my hand reached around her, there was definitely more to her there than had been the day before. Even through her dress, I could tell. There was ever so slightly, more of her.

"Watch it fella," Morgan whispered into my ear after she'd turned her head over my shoulder. She gave a little nibble to my ear and shivers ran through me as she added, "Do that again and I'll jump you right here in front of my parents and make you do that to me for hours."

I laughed and gave her another kiss as she brought her lips to mine.

I'd swear Mary swooned at that kiss. She sure had a peaceful look cascade over her face as she gave a little sigh. "See Paul, I told you so," Mary said. "They are in love and I'm positive Blair would not hurt a hair on your head."

I figured that was my clue. Edmund's face had softened and he'd finally closed his mouth. "Mary ... Sir.

"I understand there are a few things that don't make sense. But just about everything I've told you is true."

Now that might not have been the best lead in for an explanation. Edmund perked up, "What do you mean, just about everything."

"Dad!" Morgan cautioned her father and he backed off.

I pulled the strapped money from one of my pockets and a small coin purse from another. Handing them to her, she placed both on the table. As she dumped the contents of the coin purse out, she said, "Well, Blair told you his dad was rich. That is true.

"But I know he hasn't wanted to embarrass you but this here, is his and he has more than you can imagine."

I could see Edmund calculating what the band of bills contained, It was not an easy task, but the coins were. Out of the coin purse several small gold coins and over a dozen larger ones spun on the table. The larger ones were Twenty-Dollar gold pieces.

He sat back on the bench and looked at the banded bills and the coins. Pointing at the massive pile on the table Morgan said, "That has to be over a thousand dollars here on this table."

Morgan reminded her father, "That's more than you earn in a year.

"Look around you. Everything you see is Blair's. He's offered to share everything with me. With you. Yes, he did stretch the truth when he said to you his father bought it. He did. But he did it with Blair's money.

"I've seen how much Blair has. I know he will take care of me. And you and mom if you let him. But I do know one thing about him. You have to earn everything. This is not a free ride.

"Even for me."

"What do you mean when you say that," her father asked.

"I have things I have to do just as you will. I have to finish school. He wants me to go to college too. And I want to work with him at whatever I can do.

"The same with you and mom, dad. This is a big place. If you want to live here with us, you're going to have to learn a lot of new things. Blair will need help doing all sorts of jobs. This is OUR place, yours, mine and Blair's.

"But first off, everything you learn about Blair and what he can do is a secret."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like how he got us here for example. And other things he can do. That is our secret. No one can know."

"Yes," I said. "That is of utmost importance. No one can know what I am able to do.

"If it is found out, there will be too many problems. Only Morgan knows it all right now and when you learn what we're talking about, then you will be the only ones you will ever meet, here or anywhere, who knows everything."

Morgan was right there once more. Very firmly, she said to her father, "Swear you will tell no one."

She paused, put her hand across my crown and let it affectionately slide to the back of my head as she waited for her father's answer.

Everyone waited.

Finally Mary broke the silence saying, "Morgan ... If you trust Blair like you say you do, I agree.

"I swear I will tell no one."

After her mother spoke, she was right back with a hard look to her dad. Her jaw was tightly clenched and you could feel the tension in her face just radiating outward.

"Dad ... Swear," Morgan demanded.

He looked very reluctantly at Mary and then over to me and finally Morgan. "I don't know what I'm swearing to," he said.

"Edmund Paul Cristall, you are not a dumb person," Mary replied. "How can you not swear you'll never tell a soul what's going on?

"It's real simple. You have to swear not to tell anyone what Blair will explain to us and show us?"

"But what if it's against the law?"

"Paul. Tell me in all honesty, do you think your daughter would get mixed up in something like that?"

"No," he answered softly.

"Do you trust your daughter?"

"Yes," came out from him in an even softer voice. Then he gave a slight nod of his head. I felt that little nod was his acknowledgment but she was right there. "Well??? Say it," Morgan demanded.

Edmund knew he'd been backed into a corner. I knew he felt he was trapped between that rock and a hard place we all find ourselves at times.

"Look, Edmund," I said. "I assure you what Morgan and I will tell you is neither illegal or immoral."

"But dad," Morgan kicked it, "You have to understand that saying anything to anyone can ruin it for all of us."

"So, if I tell you no," he queried, "I go home, alone, never to see any of you again."

What I said next was another defining point of our relationship. "Actually Sir, that's not exactly true."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.