Morgan
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I knew there was a lot to digest with this new direction things seemed to be going. Morgan and I had casually accepted the change where she and I would live here 1850 in the fall. That also meant, she'd go to school in Dyersburg then too. But we had to discuss that fact in much greater detail.

In New York City's 1930, she'd been in a nice coed parochial school. In 1850 I wasn't even sure if there were any grade schools at all in Dyersburg. I sort of thought public education was just getting started around the country. So what was available had to be investigated.

Although, Dyersburg was the place to be in Northwestern Tennessee. If organized education was anywhere, it would be here. Stanley would know. I planned on having dad field that information for me.

Assuming there was organized education, my guess was subjects she'd already had in 1930 might be far advanced from the curriculum they had in 1850 for her grade level. I didn't want her to fall behind her 1930's subjects.

We could get the books for her 1930's classes she'd need to study. But doing so she might wind up doing double work to keep pace with her 1930's schooling. Then there was the additional problem, after our year or so here in 1850, how would things she covered, equate to what needed to be known in 2014.

I'd thought about getting her a tutor to bring her up to speed. Doing that might be a good way to keep her in line with at least her 1930's education. Getting that to work seamlessly with 1850's learning requirements might be the most difficult problem of all.

All work and no fun can lead not only to frustration but depression. Everything would have to be balanced. Of course, all of that applied to me too.

I didn't think I'd have a problem dealing with the learning part though. I was sure my high school subjects were light years ahead of anything they could have taught in 1850. But that did cause a problem.

Just like Morgan, if I let on that I knew too much, there would be serious questions. How on earth could I explain I knew the Civil War was just a little more than a decade in the future. Or that the 'Gold Fever' that was rapidly populating California would go bust rapidly and less than a percent of those who went West would strike it rich.

Of course, current events, from one-hundred-sixty-five years past would need my attention. I was sure I was in for as rough a ride as Morgan on those counts. But I had the easy out, the GED for my 2014 diploma. If Morgan and I did stay on in 1850 for more than a year, I could enroll in an on-line university. No one would know I was learning in 1850 for courses I was taking in 2014.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. How would I do that in 1850 when the internet didn't really get hopping until after 1995. Think laptop. With a little tweaking, I wouldn't even need to carry it back and forth. Memory sticks are small and can hold a ton of information.

I could shift home to 2014 for a bit, get what I needed to study in eTextbooks and other assignments then bring them back with me. I could handle quizzes and other material I needed to study and turn them in the same way.

After completing assignments, I could use the same memory stick to carry back what I needed to send in assignments and papers, spending only a fraction of the time in my current time period. That way I could be in the same period as Morgan the greatest percentage of the time.

I had a feeling exams had to be taken in a specific time period, and perhaps there were other restrictions and I thought those things could be worked out.

I know I didn't have it all that figured out ... like how to keep the battery energized. But I had confidence little glitches and challenges could be worked out.

Just off the top of my head, I thought one small Solar Panel, brought back to 1850 and hidden in the right spot would go unnoticed. It could keep a larger battery charged and a tiny inverter would keep my laptop working.

That made me think of just what I could time shift with. I really hadn't tried it with anything more than ... Ha! ... Morgan!!!

She was the biggest thing -- bad choice of words but you get the idea -- I'd transported during a shift. It would be a hoot if I could bring back a Corvette. That would be one hell of an anachronism!

I was sure there was a practical limit a shift would tolerate. I needed to test that out before I tried bringing back Morgan and her parents in one group. Originally I'd figured all we'd have to do is get into a big hug and that would be that. Now I wasn't so sure about that and knew I had to rethink it.

I could always ferry one person with me back to 1850 at a time to get the job done. The one thing I didn't want to do was to do half a job.

You know, starting with a whole person and winding up in the alternate time period having left some parts behind. That would not be easy to explain, nor something the half-person could live with. Yuck. I don't even want to think about that happening. Very messy.

In the beginning when I figured I could shift, I did worry about things like landing smack-dab inside the middle of a tree trunk or getting stuck halfway into a wall. One urban legend that had been circulating the internet was a group of monks, somewhere in a place like Tibet had faith they could pass through walls. The legend was some had made it but there was also evidence some didn't. Withered bones sticking out of walls was not a pretty sight. I didn't want that to be me.

For some reason, even if I tried and there wasn't space, I found out general observational logic was followed. You know the one I'm talking about: Two bodies can't occupy the same place at the same time.

I learned early on not to run when I shifted. Bouncing off a solid wall or tree trunk hurts. It's no fun. If I misjudged at all where my shift was landing, I'd just bounce a little. No problem. The tree was there first and I'd simply wind up being a tree hugger.

Plus, something I think both Morgan and I needed to seriously discuss was living arrangements once her parents were on the scene. I had a feeling, with their one-bed-family, they might not reject the idea of Morgan and me in the same bed. Not with them, but with each other.

Two's company ... Three's a Crowd ... Four's an ORGY!

NOPE! Didn't want that.

No way!!!

I had no desire to check out Morgan's parent's junk. Yuck, Yuck and Double Yuck!!!

Sleeping arrangements would have to be something important to resolve early on. Of course, resolve in favor of Morgan and I having our own room and bed ... One Bed. Not separate rooms or beds. That item was not a negotiable subject for me and I was sure it wasn't for her either.

Stanley at one time had mentioned houses like the ones on the property were about two-hundred-fifty dollars to build and could go up in a week. Resistance from her parents might be resolved by Morgan and I just living in another house. One of my end runs like that might not produce the best results. Harmony was the only real way around everything.

I thought I might have to investigate what opinions of the time were about the morals of cohabitation. It wouldn't be a good idea to flaunt our relationship. Backlash can taint not only the offenders but other relatives or associations.

'Time will tell', I thought as I realized my father had mounted up and Morgan was asking him to see if Stanley could get Jim some good heavy lumber. "It would be nice if he could build a picnic table we could set by the creek," she requested.

"That's a great idea," he replied. "Later, you two," he said as he gave cluck with his tongue and Silver started his engine ... well, you know what I mean. Yeah, they trotted off.

"You ready to see 1930 again," I asked her.

"Bring it on," she said and the meadow faded-out and the Money Room faded-in. I pulled out the banded pack of bills and put it back into the 1850 drawer along with our Birth Certificates. As I put the 1850 container away, Morgan brought over the one for 1930.

I always liked to have a quantity of bills and change all set up. That way I didn't have to spend a lot of time in the vault. So the exchange was quickly accomplished.

"You ready," I mentioned to Morgan.

Now I knew enough about girls from my Human Sexuality classes that females didn't have the bladder capacity of guys. Me, I tended to be a camel. If I needed to I could go way more than half-a-day between pit stops. Plus watering a tree was easier for me than Morgan.

So I suggested a bathroom break to her. She didn't sound enthusiastic about it but shrugged her shoulders and said, "Guess so."

That was our next stop. I shifted us over to my bathroom and did a fast exit, explaining I wanted to get something from my room. I had a pocket stick-pin I wanted to get. They were quite stylish in the 30's and the one I'd bought had an interesting little addition, a Camcorder. Isn't miniaturization wonderful.

It had a low resolution lens and enough memory so it could record a full twenty-four hours, including sound. It also had an interesting, player/charger the size and shape of a cigarette case. It even looked like one but didn't didn't display cigarettes when it was opened. Inside it had a nice three-by-four LCD screen.

So, I put the stick pin in my lapel and the thin silver tone case in my pocket. Then I was all set to head back to see if we could find her parents. Prompt as usual, I heard the toilet flush just then and with a moment to wash her hands, Morgan was with me.

"Love you," I said, took her hand and in a moment we were in the alley behind the Prince Hotel in the 1930's Bowery.

"Let's go inside and make a reservation for dinner," I suggested. "Then we can head over to Mott Street."

It only took a moment and we were at the Front Desk and Wilson immediately said, "Good afternoon."

I handed him a folded dollar bill and asked him to make a six-o'clock reservation for dinner for the two of us. Then I added, "We'll be out until then," and he gave a simple, "Yes, Sir," and we were off again.

It was a simple route, a half block up, two blocks over and a quarter block up to the alley. But we didn't go the simple route. You see, I'd had a funny feeling while we were standing back at the Front Desk. Wilson was a little too formal and serious. He was not his friendly, upbeat self.

At first I didn't think it was something to be to concerned about, but I did when he flashed a glance over to the lounge chairs. Someone had been sitting there reading a newspaper. So I'd just said the minimum to him and had quickly left.

When we went the wrong way at the bottom of the steps, I just casually told Morgan I wanted to stop at Woolworth's. "OK," she said and we walked hand in hand over to the store.

As we were taking a leisurely pace, it was easy to stop and do a little window shopping. I was right. For some reason we were being followed. I'd caught a glimpse of the guy out of the corner of my eye. It wasn't the bully cop from before but I had many ways to lose him.

Morgan picked up on it too and as she pointed at the window she softly said, "We being followed?"

I faked a laugh and under my breath said "Yes."

It was only another short block and we were entering Woolworth's. As soon as the door closed behind me, I laughed and told Morgan, "Watch this."

Now the doors were marked, 'IN' and 'OUT'. As expected, we went in the correct door and I was positive our tail would be through it in a moment or two. We moved off to the side as I stood there checking my pockets as if I was looking for money.

I saw a shadow nearing the door and I said, loudly, "Oh. I forgot my money."

Rounding from out of the guy's sight as he tried to enter the store, I gave the 'In' door a hard outward push, slamming it into him. That caught him completely off guard.

I apologized to the guy after completely pushing the door into him and getting a good look at him squarely in the face. Then Morgan and I held the door open for the poor confused bloke and waited for him to enter the store.

Then when he turned around to make a quick exit right behind us, I was there looking back at him through the closed 'Out' door. I waved to him and said, "You sure you're OK."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.