Morgan
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"Why are we buzzing," Morgan asked as we arrived in late July of 1850. I told her to look around as I did the same. "It's so pretty here. The meadow is huge." Then as she knelt on the large piece of slate we'd settled on, she leaned over and dipped her hand into the stream next to us.

"I love this place," she said. "This is ours?"

"Yup," I told her. "Bought it a few days ago.

"It's about a thousand acres we have here."

Sometimes the smallest thing really turns out to be the biggest of all. Morgan had said three words which rate up there with the other three words which had the greatest of importance: 'I Love You.'.

I knelt down beside her and let the buzzing stop. Her hand came up from the stream and she pointed a finger toward my face and left a single drop of water on the tip of my nose.

I didn't move as she leaned into me, gave a flick of her tongue and picked up that drop she'd gently placed on me a moment ago and removed it. She set herself back just a bit and her smile went right to my heart. My hormones surged and I did too in that particular way guys can.

Putting my arms around her I was so tempted to take us back to my bedroom and set that new personal best firmly in the record books. But, as hard as it was, and I mean that in both senses, I brought our faces together and as I have heard it called, 'We sucked face.'

What an erotic thing that sounds like. It elicits such a physical reaction to two of a body's erogenous zones. No wonder there is a specific number attached to it when two people are engaged in mutual, oral stimulation. That's sucking at its maximum.

Sure that was a wonderful thing to anticipate with Morgan. But what really sent that powerful wave through me was those three words I'd mentioned which were in second place and had strummed my heart strings once again: 'This is Ours'.

Of course, I did put emphasis on 'Ours'. She hadn't said, 'Yours', that's for sure. It was why we'd gotten our rings. It wasn't, you or me, anymore. It was 'We', 'Us' and 'Ours'. What a wonderful sound those words make.

"Wow," Morgan said as our kiss waned. "That was nice."

After a few moments, I stood up and so did Morgan. "It's wonderful here. I really like it." Pointing, I continued, "I thought we'd put our house up there on that rise before the tall trees begin.

"The house would face south and get the benefit of the noonday sun the year round," I explained.

"I love it," she said, hugging to me and kissing my shirt right where my nipple was. I gave a little gasp from the sparks that briefly rolled around inside me.

She giggled at my reaction saying, "Just a little sensitive, Eh?" Then she asked, "Blair ... Why were we buzzing when we got here?"

"I just wanted to make sure there was no one who could see us. If we appeared out of nowhere and people could see us there would be problems. That's why I said, take a look around."

"I didn't see anyone," Morgan replied. Then she went on to tell me she, "Got it!" and that it, "Makes sense."

"Let's sit on this bench," I told her and she said, "It looks new."

"Yeah. It is.

"I asked the Caretaker to put one here. When I first looked at this property, I fell in love with this spot.

"Remember, I can't be here all the time and I needed someone to live here and watch over it. Manage the place."

"I get it," she said. "But why are we here today?" she asked as we sat down on the bench.

"Well," I said and then shifted a little and pointed into the distance. "Right here, we're about ... Oh ... a thousand feet from the road over there.

"Well, as much of a road as you can find around here. Not cobblestone like in the city or cement or Black Top roads. Nope, here they're all dirt.

"Plus, horses are the main mode of transportation along with buggies and wagons. Although, there is a place over the hill a ways where there's a landing on the Obion River. We can have lumber and building materials brought in by boat."

When I gave a little pause to my filling Morgan in on what was here she asked again, "Why are we here?"

"Sorry. Forgot.

"Well ... I was thinking," I told her, "This would be a great place for your parents to move to."

"Really," Morgan said.

When I added, "Well, not here in 1850 but in 1930," Morgan said, "Oh ... OK. Makes sense."

Then after a bit she asked, "Isn't a little early to build a house here for them. By the time they got here it would be like eighty years old."

"Well, yes and no," I replied. "I was thinking of putting in a brick house. With a slate roof of course ... one that would last a way more than hundred-fifty years."

"Now that would be grand," she said through her familiar broad smile.

"So, we're here," I explained, "To find the best place to put the house for your parents ... and ... get the land cleared where we decide to have it built."

Morgan giggled as she said, "Well, if we're going to have our house up there," pointing up at the place I'd said we'd build our house, adding, "I think having them about a mile, that way, would be fine."

Well, I laughed at that. "Close but not too close ... Exactly what I was thinking.

"There is a nice spot just about there," I offered pointing off into the distance once more.

"Say. Let's go talk to John Dale, he's the manager here now and have him drive us up to where I mentioned."

There she was once again. "Sounds like a plan!"

I couldn't resist, I laughed. "You really like saying that don't you." Then she added one of my favorite words, "Yup."

Pulling her toward me, I kissed her crown and copped a feel, giving her nipple a little tweak.

"Watch that buddy!" she said as she reacted to my incursion. "If you do that again ... I'll have to tell you to stop ... in an hour or so!"

Of course, she returned the favor with a hand sliding up the inside of my leg. 'Whew', I thought as her hand returned the favor and copped a feel. She cupped me and that nicely rattled my gut. All I could do was give a little gasp of pleasure.

Then her hand rose to my face and pulled our lips together. Just before our lips came together she said, "Hope you liked that. Thought one good turn deserves another!"

Well I couldn't stop it as a loud laugh sprang out from me. "You are the Devil Incarnate," I finally was able to say as my laughter subsided.

She had me once more, ready to start rolling around on the grass doing what couples do, when she said, "Yeah, and I'm YOUR little devil."

It was one of those times when if I'd been sipping a Coke when she'd said that, I'd be the possessor of a fizzy nose. I did choke on it though. Her timing was right on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.