Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I can't tell you how long I laid there with Morgan, panting hard, before I started to calm down. Her attack upon me had been so intense, I ached right below my ball-sack. I was in heaven with her snuggled against me even though I hurt a little.

I'm not sure I drifted off or not. I do know I was at peace with the world like I'd never been before. I was in a place I didn't want to leave when Morgan whispered to me, "Where did that come from?"

What she said, didn't zap through me, it just oozed in through the fuzz that had captured my brain. I sighed and said a simple, "What?"

"There's a little white bag on the pillow ... right there," she said as she lifted her head from my chest and her eyes pointed above me. "I didn't see it before.

"What is it," she finally asked.

I didn't have a clue. It wasn't something I'd left there but I guess I did have a clue because Morgan had said it was a 'White Bag'.

When I let out a short laugh, she asked me, "What?"

"It's probably a 'James Family Express Delivery', I told her.

Without looking at it I said, "Is it a small plain white bag about four to five inches wide, folded over and stapled at the top?" I asked her.

"How did you know that," she asked as she reached across me to retrieve the bag and dangled it over my face.

"Yup. They were here," I said as I chuckled to myself.

"Your mom and dad were here ... While I was..." Morgan said and gave a little squeak.

"They watched me ... do THAT???" she finally asked as she dipped her chin to her chest, musing over what she was realizing had happened.

"'Fraid so," I admitted.

"I'm so embarrassed," she told me in a very soft voice.

Morgan rolled away from me and her hands came up to cover her face. "I'm so embarrassed," she repeated.

I lifted up on one elbow and reached my other hand to guide her hands from covering her face. I slid my hand over her forehead, brushing several strands of hair back behind her ear. Leaning into her, I kissed her lips.

As I lifted up a bit so there were a couple of inches between our noses and I could focus on her eyes, they opened up. "Don't be," I said to her. "Don't be embarrassed.

"I'm sure they just wanted to make sure things were OK for us.

"It's something I can do. Be there and not be there at the same time. I call it a 'Buzz Shift'.

Morgan said, "What," as she scrunched up her brow with the question.

I laughed for a moment. "A Buzz Shift, as I call it lets me be anywhere I want, so I can see what's going on, yet not be seen.

"Watch this," I told her as I explained she shouldn't be alarmed.

Just as we were, I shifted us to the bedding department of the JCPenny store at the mall. There were people around as we settled on the bed. "My body is tingling," she told me.

"Mine too. That's why I call this the Buzz Shift. My body buzzes when I do it.

Then I told her to look at the clock on the wall. "The second hand is moving real fast. I can see the minute hand moving fast too," she said.

"Wow, five minutes have gone by in an instant. And no one is looking at us. We're almost naked!"

A moment later she said, "The buzzing stopped ... Oh, I see. Were back in our bedroom."

"What was that," she asked and then added, "How does that work?"

"It has to do with the way eyes work," I told her. "We were actually there and if someone had put out their hand, they would have been able to feel us. But they would have been very confused because we were invisible to their eyes.

"You've seen a movie ... Right?" I asked her.

"A couple of times," she replied.

"Well a movie is a series of individual pictures, shown on the screen at a fast rate. Our eyes see one picture and then as it fades, another one is shown on the screen. And so on and so on throughout the length of the movie.

The trick is, our eyes send all the individual ones to our brain, our mind puts them together and we see motion.

"It's all in the timing. I'm sure you've seen the wheels on cars, trucks and even bicycles as they speed up or slow down appear to go backwards."

"Yes," Morgan admitted.

"It's all in the timing," I continued. "What I do is as soon as I appear, I'm gone. I actually jump forward just a bit before my image is registered in someone's eye, they can't see me."

"Sneaky," Morgan said. Then once again letting me know she was way ahead of me she said, "I'll bet you can do it backwards and forwards if you're trying to find something."

"God, what am I going to do with you," I told her and then brought my lips to hers for a brief kiss.

"That's how I'm going to find your parents," I told her. "We'll shift to the alley and watch the comings and goings, totally invisible while the world zooms by. When we see your parents, we can just stop the shift and be there with them."

"I really want them here with us," Morgan said earnestly.

"I feel the same way," I said, agreeing with her. Then after a moment I added, "I just hope they will be able to withstand being here, rather than in 1930."

"I think that my wanting to be here will encourage them to want to be here too," she said to me then she waved the little white bag in front of me once more. "What is this anyway."

She gave the bag a quizzical look as she shook it. "It rattles," she said.

"Open it," I suggested to her. I was fairly sure what it was as I'd seen something on the tray mom had brought in when she'd given Morgan her last couple of shots a little while ago.

"There are three of these things," she said as she reached into the bag and lifted them out.

"What are they?" she asked. "They look like shots, but there are no needles in them."

They were shaped like small, thin syringes but had rounded ends. I knew just what they were and where to put them. I laughed and Morgan said, "What?" once again.

"Mom and dad just want us to be very careful.

"They're another birth control method," I told her as I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties and slid my fingers over her very moist flesh.

She gasped and closed her eyes as I let my middle finger glide between her creases and circle the place where they needed to be used.

I took one of the syringes from her and inched my way down her body and knelt at the edge of the bed by her feet. Hooking my hands around her panties at her hips, I slid them down and off her. Reaching up I grasped under her knees. She gave out a long gasp as I pulled her toward me, sliding her right to my face.

I blew softly against her crimson flesh and was rewarded with a moan. I couldn't resist and wanted to taste her. I used her words, saying, "I think you'll like this," just before I extended my pointed tongue and gave her a firm lick from the bottom of her crack to its top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.