Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Right after mom had put the Birth Control implant in Morgan's right arm she pulled out another syringe. "What's that for?" asked Morgan.

"It's another important shot you need. Especially now that you are planning to have sex.

"Technically the shot is to prevent an HPV infection inside of your vagina," said mom. "That's the Human Papilloma Virus, HPV."

"My right arm is sore from the shot you just gave me," said Morgan as she rubbed her upper arm. "Do I really need it?"

Then she asked, "Just what does the infection down there do?"

"Well," explained mom, "It helps prevent warts and lesions which can lead to cancer."

"I've had the same shot," I told Morgan.

Her reaction to that one was comical. She looked over at me and gave me a look of amazement then said, "You have a vagina?"

I shook my head at that one and laughed a bit. "You know I don't.

"The shot protects me against the same viruses it protects you from. I can get warts and cancer down there.

"Honey, remember I have something which goes inside a vagina. The shot protects me from the same things as you. Plus it prevents that thing I have down there from infecting my girl. Or if the girl I have sex with is infected, it prevents me from getting infected."

Morgan looked over at me with a very serious look on her face, grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and pulled me toward her. Quite seriously she said, "Well, that thing of yours better not be visiting any vaginas but mine ... You Hear Me!!!"

Mom had a huge smile on her face as I said, "Deal," to Morgan.

With the Gardasil shot finished, mom told Morgan that she needed to be back here in two months for another shot and then in six months for the third and final one.

"Blair will show you how we keep track of things so you won't miss your shots. Now you two get over to the house and figure out what you want to do."

Mom said, "See you later," and was out the door. I smiled at Morgan and we were off.

Quickly Morgan said once again, "I felt that," but this time she rapidly added, "How'd you do that?"

We'd wound up sitting on the couch in the family room. The surprise to her was we were sitting. "Well, if I'd shifted us over on the floor, we'd both have fallen over.

"Make sense?" I asked her.

Morgan reached over to me and gave me a wonderful kiss. It was smooth and soft. One that I wanted to lean into, get on top of her and ... well, you know what I mean. But we had some talking to do.

There was still so much she needed to know, about me and about time shifting. And it was important I started telling her about it so she'd understand what she was in for. Having sex could wait just a little bit while I explained things to her.

"I have a birthday present for you," I told her.

"But it's not my birthday today. It's in ten days," she said.

"Actually it is," I told her. "You were born on July 14th, right?"

To her, "Yes," I told her, "Well today is actually July 14th."

Her eyes opened up wide as she said, "Really?"

"Yes it is and you are thirteen."

"Really? You're not kidding me are you?"

"No Honey, I'm not kidding you. I'm not kidding one bit."

"I thought I still had another week and a few days till my birthday."

"Now, you can see the problem I have when I time shift. As I or anyone with me moves around in time one thing is constant, our physical age. It doesn't vary. Not matter where or when you or I am, time passes second by second.

"Our personal age goes on second by second no matter where or when we are. It's difficult to keep track of. I shift around a lot at times and it's almost impossible to keep track of the time of day and the date. That's why I keep my pocket watch with me at all times.

"It's pretty good. It keeps track of my exact age and tells me the day, date and time, wherever or whenever I am."

"I remember you looking at it several times," Morgan admitted.

"Well, I check it frequently for lots of reasons. It's easy to forget just where and when I am. There is so much to concentrate on.

"One very important thing is the length of the time shift. The two week rule always applies. You know, the amount of time I'm away from my primary time period. Which is this time, right now. It's important. I try to limit my time away as I said to two weeks.

"Longer than that when I get back to anywhere I've left from, more than two weeks can make enough of a difference that it can begin to show.

"My watch keeps track of that too. That way I can't forget the exact time I shifted so I can return back to the exact time I left or a little before or after if I want.

"There's also a series of timers indicating the latest time shifts in sequence. You know, like the one I did when I told you I needed to run an errand and I came back right when I left. I'd been shopping for your first pair of jeans and I'd left them here for you on my bed here.

That trip took a whole bunch of shifts. First I had to come back here to this time to change clothes. Then I went over to the office to tell mom and dad what I was doing. After that I shifted to the mall and got the things I wanted to get for you.

From there I shifted back here to drop off the stuff I'd bought, change my clothes again and call over to the office to let mom and dad know I was on my way back to 1930. So finally I was on my way back to you only a split second after I'd left.

The whole trip took almost two hours to complete yet for you, it appeared I was gone less than a second. But as I said, my body gained nearly two hours. Things like that add up and I have to always be aware of my body clock.

"With all of the time shifts I can do one right after the other I need my watch to keep track of them. It gets hard to remember every one. It can be embarrassing if I zoom somewhere I'm not supposed to be or want to be."

I took out my watch and turned it over and gave it a click. 'July 14, 2014 appeared.'. When I gave it another click it showed, '17 years, 10 days.'

I skipped the next screen which showed the hours, minutes and seconds. Sometimes they were important but for my explanation to Morgan, right now it wasn't important.

"Wow," Morgan said.

As she formulated her question, I waited. When she said exactly what I'd expected I had a locket ready to hand to her.

I'd taken my pocket watch with me, not my wrist watch seeing the pocket variety was more common and less expensive back then. I'd chosen a locket instead of a wrist watch for the same reason, wrist watches weren't as commonly used for women.

Brooches and lockets were the style.

Morgan's "Can I have one?" was followed with a laugh and then a kiss. "It's so pretty," she said to me as I dangled a chained silver locket in front of her face, all the while brandishing a smile at her.

"Open it," I told her.

"It looks like a regular locket she said after she'd opened the cover. I can put a picture in it."

Then I told her to turn it over and it looked like any other locket. The side was blank. I showed her the button she should use to display the clock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.