Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The ride home was uneventful. Morgan was quiet yet agitated. I was not surprised as I felt a little the same way. Perhaps anticipation was what I was feeling. She'd asked a direct question and I'd told her, 'Yes'.

I didn't regret saying that. I meant it and wanted it. I was deeply in love with her and so was my body. My only hesitation was for Morgan herself. She was going to be my first and I was to be her first too.

I wasn't feeling any fear or trepidation. What I wanted was things to be right for her and for me. If we were to take that action, it needed to be completely right.

So after we'd been dropped off by the patio at home and had walked inside I set our packages down. I didn't want to wait any longer to make it official that we belonged to each other. Taking out the rings I handed mine to her. Then I slid hers onto her ring finger and she did the same to me.

I hugged her and picked her up into the position I loved the best and we exchanged a kiss. Her body was vibrating as was mine. I told her once more I loved her and what we were going to do couldn't be undone.

"I want to have sex with you," I said softly to her. "And sooner than later."

She echoed back the same and then I reminded her what mom had said about waiting. "I'd like to check with mom to make sure it's OK.

"Do you mind?"

"I still want to do it today ... now. And I don't think your mom is going to change my mind," Morgan said. "I just can't wait any longer."

"I understand," I told her. "I just want to make sure I don't hurt you. I want us to do it now too.

"I haven't wanted to wait at all. It's just I don't think your being pregnant right now is the best thing."

"I felt that," she said. Morgan scanned the room we were in and she said, "Oh. We're back in the exam room."

"Mom will be here in a moment and we can get this settled," I told Morgan.

In no more than a couple of seconds the door opened and mom came in looking anxious. I'm sure she felt there had been a medical problem and quickly relaxed after scanning the way Morgan and I were holding each other.

"What's up?" she asked.

I shifted a little and set Morgan on the table and then sat beside her, snaking my arm over her shoulder and she moved hers around my waist.

"Let me guess," mom started off. "You two don't want to wait.

"You want to have sex soon."

Morgan jumped right in taking the bull by the horns saying, "My mom told me that I shouldn't have sex with any guy until I was sure we loved each other and that he gave me a ring.

"We did it one better!" she pointed out as she held up her hand showing my mother her ring and then lifting up my hand and confirming we both had a ring.

"While we were shopping I told Blair I didn't want to wait and he said he felt the same way."

"Mom, I do feel the same way. I want Morgan but neither of us wants her to get pregnant right now."

"I agree with both of you.

"Blair, I know if you're careful, you won't hurt Morgan by having intercourse with her.

"Seeing her vagina is small she will be very tight the first time so going slow will make sure you don't tear her.

"It's a fact of life, she will stretch.

"Pregnancy is a problem but there are practical solutions to preventing it. I was going to wait but I can give you a shot today that will take only one day to become effective.

"So even if you have sex today, you could be covered. But, if you two can wait until tomorrow, that would be even better. I'll leave it up to both of you."

Mom smiled at us and told us she'd be right back. As the door closed behind my mother, Morgan asked, "Is the shot for you or for me?"

I knew from my Human Sexuality classes the male pill and the shot for guys was not yet perfected so I told her she was the one who would be getting it.

"Oh," Morgan said. "The one's I've already had weren't too bad."

"I think what mom's going to give you will last for three to five years."

"Well, that doesn't sound too bad," she said. "One shot that lasts at least three years isn't too bad."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.