Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"That's what makes this so exciting for me," said Morgan in reply to my stating she had so much to learn. That took me back a little. She seemed so reluctant about the cell phone and now she was acting just the opposite. To say the least now I was the one who was just a little confused.

"I know it's a little scary," she admitted, "But it's a good scary not a bad scary."

I felt I had heard something important but had to think about it before I could add that into things I taught her. Right then it was difficult as she was moving faster along than I'd thought possible. Not the walking kind of 'Moving Right Along', but the thought and acceptance kind.

She hit that thought right out of my ballpark when she said, "When can I have my cellphone?"

My first thought was she wanted to call her parents. Now that would be a hoot if it was possible. But like us, phone calls are only good in the time frame you are present in. We'd have to go back to 1930 to call her parents and then, no matter how she tried, her cell phone just ain't gonna work.

'NOT!!!' shot through me as she added to her last question, "I'll need it if we get separated.

"I'd be totally lost if that happened.

"How would you find me?"

My hand automatically moved from her shoulder where it had been while we walked around browsing Walmart's aisles to stroke the side of her head. I looked down at her and said, "I'd be lost without you too." I'm sure she could read the concern in my eyes as I'd said that. It had come straight from my heart.

When Morgan looked up at me her eyes were a titch moist. With the store's florescent lighting reflecting in her eyes, they looked like they were glistening. They were deep dark beautiful eyes I could let my mind swim in. I knew my heart would be lost without her too.

She may have been just shy of thirteen but we were of the same mind. She felt older than twelve to me, way older. Given the difference in our size, our age difference was obvious but the way she spoke to me, I felt she was my equal.

Instinctively I knew she was right for me and I was going to have a very difficult time resisting what both of us wanted. She'd been very direct when she'd said she wanted me in her. At that moment I was certain it would be way before she was sixteen that we'd be coupling.

I sighed thinking that thought, hoping I could keep us on the straight and narrow until the right time for the both of us. I was sure it would be soon, but I never expected just how soon it was to be.

It didn't take long for my and Morgan's attention was drawn from thoughts about us to things more at hand. "Wow!," she said as she stopped to look at an end-cap pointing at us as we strolled through the aisle next to the Girl's department.

"Their jeans are less than fifty cents!" she exclaimed.

Now that really brought my mind right out of neutral. 'Where on Earth, and specifically in Walmart could jeans be that low?' bonged my brain. It sure felt like my head was a bell and the clapper had whapped me off the side of my head. It sure felt like it was vibrating.

"Say what?" I said involuntarily.

She pointed to a sign set with foot high, screaming florescent lime green letters, 'Girls Jeans - $14.99'.

I was stunned. Here I was worrying if she would fit into my time zone and she'd done the impossible. She was right. Today's prices equated to less than fifty-cents of 1930's money for a pair of jeans.

"Can I get another pair of jeans Blair?"

I knew just what was coming. Shopping with a female was foreign territory for a male. It didn't tell the when of the happening, it just echoed women of all ages loved to SHOP!

As for me, I was the 'Attack and Destroy' kind of guy. I knew what I wanted, attacked and captured ... destroyed ... what I was after. Everything clothing was like that for me. If I saw a style of ... say a shoe. I'd find my size and if it fit, I was through.

I'd watched my mom do the same thing as I had, but after she'd found one which had fit her perfectly, she'd look at it all over in the 'Shoe Mirror' sitting on the floor. Then about a million shoes later say, "I'll think about it."

'AAARRRGGGHHH!!!' would slip from my throat at times like that and that was not my type of shopping. I could only hope Morgan would be quick about it as I told her, "Sure Honey."

I was pleasantly surprised when she picked up a couple, now hear this, from the same pile and said, "I like these."

I didn't say it but I sure thought it. 'Whew! Saved!'.

"Don't you want to try them on?" I asked in my mere male voice.

"I checked the size. Mom told me to always get things just a little large so I could grow into them.

"When I'd protested, she'd said, 'That way, they won't be too tight and you'll have them longer.'."

Now, remember I'm a mere male. Unaccustomed to divining female logic. Confused I said, "Size?"

"Silly," she told me. "Clothing sizes haven't changed. The tags show the size so I know they are going to fit me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.