Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

While Morgan was sitting on the toilet I'd been leaning my back against the large retro pedestal sink. Dad had chosen it along with the rest of the bathroom fixtures, "For their 1950's look," as he'd put it.

As bathrooms go, it was alright. It's what I'd grown up with so it was familiar for me. In my house, I wanted more a modern look. Although, I hadn't yet had a peek at my new house, even though I'd started the ball rolling back in 1850.

I had decided I wasn't going to look at it in the current time. Once I got Morgan exposed to the present time we'd eventually go back to 1850. Then we could follow the construction as it happened and make changes we wanted along the way.

Thinking of it as 'Our' home really warmed me and I wanted Morgan completely involved. After all, it was going to be ours. I knew it would be a place we could visit in any period we wished. Plus, I knew every three or four decades it would need some renovations as time passed. Anyway it was in exactly the place I wanted it for Morgan and me. Near mom and dad's but not too close.

Of course, we did have to make a decision as to the 'When' we wanted to live. Like Morgan had sort of suggested, I thought being around my parents would be nice.

The real problem with that would be whether or not her parents were amenable to the change which would be required to their lives. I hoped so. Living in two time periods for Morgan and me would be very confusing to say the least. You know, constantly switching between this time frame and the one of 1930. I think with the technology of today I was used to, now was my vote.

So as I was mulling over that, I realized she had finished. It was easy to figure that one out as she was pushing me aside so she could wash her hands. Seeing I was going to change out of the antique garb I had on, I stepped aside and stripped right down, including dropping my drawers to the floor and stepping out of them.

While she washed her hands I moved over to the toilet and raised the seat so I could pee. Still fairly lost in the thought of the where and when issues I was self-debating, I just went ahead and began to urinate.

But as is often said, 'The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.', and mine did. Peeing, at least for me is neither a spectator sport or a team effort. With any type of intrusion my stream along with most other boys and I'd be willing to guess men too, would come to an abrupt halt.

Needless to say, she snuggled against my back and reached around to 'Help'. My waterworks immediately shut down.

"That ain't gonna work," I told her.

Morgan sighed and said, "I wanted to steer."

Slowly she retracted her hand and kissed the center of my back. "OK," she said then added, "I'm going to get dressed."

"I'll be back out in a minute," I told her and in a moment I was able to finish and went over to wash my hands.

Of course, when I got back into my bedroom, Morgan was not to be found. Her jeans, t-shirt and sneakers were gone so I figured she was wandering.

"I just wanted to have a little look around," she said when I stepped from the end of the hall into the family room.

"That's fine," I said as I moved over to the intercom, pushing the 'Send' button for the garage. I called into the box, "Steph. Morgan and I are ready to leave."

In less than a count of three her voice announced, "Be right there," from the intercom.

"Wow. That's so fine," Morgan said. "How does it work?"

I grabbed one of her hands, pulled her to me and planted a kiss on her lips. "I'll tell you later.

"Right now, we have to go outside so Steph can drive us to the Mall."

She smiled at me and then picked it right up with her, "Sounds like a plan."

"Come on. Let's go," I urged her. "I don't like to keep her waiting."

Just as we closed the patio door behind us, Morgan turned around and gasped. "Is that thing for us?

"Is that a Limo?"

"Right on both counts," I told her as Stephanie got out of the driver's seat and came around to our side and opened the door for us.

I introduced Morgan and Stephanie. "I have a feeling, I'm going to see a lot of you Morgan," Steph said.

"I think so too," I told her and signaled to Morgan not to say anything. I hadn't told her that no one except mom and dad knew anything about her and it was to be kept a secret.

I leaned over to her and whispered, "Don't really say anything.

"Unless they are asked something, they are trained not to talk while driving.

"Also, no one knows dad and I can Time Shift so be very careful what you say to anyone.

"When we get home I'll tell you how to handle questions about you and where you came from. For now, I'll take care of that for you.

"Just go with the flow."

"Sure," Morgan said and settled back onto the seat.

Just then Stephanie reminded me, "Sir. We're coming to the main gate and you and Morgan will need to fasten your seat belts."

"Will do," I replied and quickly fastened Morgan's and then my own.

Obeying what I'd told her, she didn't say a word but I could tell she had plenty of questions. I know she'd never seen seat belts as they didn't come into use until the 1960's.

I also thought Morgan hadn't ridden in many taxis. It all must feel foreign to her.

"I like this limo," Morgan said after a while. "It's big."

I wanted to tell her we had a couple of these plus a few that were smaller. But I didn't want to engage her in a conversation because Steph might hear. Dad had always said, the less everyone knows the less problems we'll have.

Stephanie was a trusted employee of my parents and I'd known her for many years. Like all employees from the gardener to the office staff they were accustomed to our frequent comings and goings although, we were careful to keep our secret. We never talked about shifting or gave any hint of past or future times we'd visited.

Very often though, we would return near to the time and place we left and they would not know any of us had even gone. It was imperative when we did that trick, we didn't stay too long that our appearance would change. You know, like for me to stay gone a year and come back the same day I'd left looking a year older.

Dad had worked out a stay of more than two weeks was at the edge of practicality. Being away longer than that, someone might notice a new haircut had begun to look not so new. Of course, I was faced with a long stay to keep track of the mansion, as I liked to call it, was being built.

Also fhere was always the possibility of being injured and needing specialized treatment. That's where the special room at mom and dad's clinic came in. If someone was injured all that had to happen was for them to go there. Any presence in that room set off an alarm which was sent to all of our cell phones. It was all hands on deck if that happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.