Morgan
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Looking back and forth at all three of us laughing, Morgan looked completely confused. "What???" she asked. It took me a few moments to calm down enough to explain to her what she'd said.

When I told her, "Lay, in essence means sex," she turned a little red, then quickly smiled as she said matter-of-factly, "Well, I do!"

Then she turned the tables on me by saying, "Don't you?" and it was my turn to let me cheeks get a little rosy.

"Well, let's hear your answer," said dad.

I looked at him and gave him the elongated, "Daaad," and felt my cheeks heat a little more.

Mom just leaned her elbows on the table, rested her chin in her upturned hands and smiling broadly, softly said, "Well."

In my mind I was thinking of the missed opportunity in the exam room. She was for all intents and purposes, naked and I was just seconds away from fruition if I'd stripped.

While I was thinking that, I glanced over at Morgan and she was looking intently at me. "Well?" she said, repeating what mom had just said and raised my blushing quotient a little more.

By then I'd put one hand over the other at the edge of the table in front of me. Shifting my gaze and concentrating it on my fingers, I softly said, "Yes. Yes I do."

Then I looked up at her and added, "Yes, I want to have sex with you."

"Well I'm glad that's settled," said dad and mom chimed in, "Yeah ... but remember, like I told you two, not for a while."

"You mean, we can have sex in a while?" said Morgan. "How long a while. Do I have to be sixteen like Blair and I have talked about.

"Do we have to wait that long?"

"I think this one's in mom's domain," dad said.

"Well, from all indications," mom said to Morgan, "You should have your first period soon. I'd guess sometime in the next couple of months.

"So, once that has happened, it can take up to another month for the birth control protection to kick in." Then thinking a bit she added, "I'd say 'Maybe' and only maybe, in three months or so.

"I also see your body is ready for another growth spurt and I'd guess that will happen in the same time frame.

"You know, the next three months or so."

Then mom slid into a little technical talk telling Morgan her genitals and vagina will be a better size then too. She'd mentioned there would be a lower chance then of size being an issue. "A woman's vagina is very elastic, but too soon and too fast is not a good thing.

"Don't rush it. Sex can wait. You have the rest of your life."

Morgan's eyes had slowly gotten bigger as mom had explained it all and had listened intently. She lifted her hands up to her breasts and said, "You mean, in three months I'll be bigger all over. Even up here?"

"Yes," mom said. "Right now, you are a little small for your age but I am sure you will gain perhaps nearly three inches in height and almost ten pounds in weight in the next three months.

"Yes. Your breasts will enlarge very soon and you'll soon become a woman."

"And," dad interjected, "It will give you both time to make sure this is what you want."

"Blair asked me to marry him and I said, 'Yes'," Morgan explained, surprising both my parents. "So, I'm serious about this."

I slid my chair back from the table a little and waved her over onto my lap. "I know Morgan is not yet thirteen and we both have plenty to learn about life.

"But mom and dad, we are committed to each other."

"Do I get a ring?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. Then after a pause, "I want one too."

"A promise ring would be the best," mom suggested.

"Matching, Promise rings."

"A diamond wouldn't be appropriate for her to wear right now," dad mentioned.

"Yeah," I said thinking out loud. I kissed Morgan and told her we had to figure out just 'When' we were going to live, referring to the time period... "And, how we're going to work your parents into all of this."

Morgan gasped. A sadness spread over her. "They're dead right now, aren't they."

Dad was right there with, "Remember Morgan, you are not yet thirteen. As a matter-of-fact, you were born in 1918 and this is 2014 so you are over ninety years old!"

"No they are not dead," I told her. They are alive and well in 1930. That's what's important."

"You'd bring them here for me?" she asked.

"Like Blair said Morgan," dad added, picking up on what I'd said, "You and Blair have to pick the 'When' and of course the where you want to live."

I kissed the side of her face then told her, "We have plenty of time to figure it all out."

"We also have to work out what your parents want too. Remember, they might not want to live our 'Here And Now'. Think how confused you are about things we take for granted like cars, TV and lots of other things.

"Your mom and dad are a little older and they might not want to deal with the change in time frame. Or they might really enjoy the things we have."

"Is TV like a radio, but with pictures," Morgan asked. When I told her 'Yes', she said that was something she'd seen mentioned in the newspapers. "But, I've never seen your TV working, except for my picture."

"Well, that will happen later," I told her. "Right now, lets head up to the house and get us changed into our jeans and we can go to the mall and get us a set of promise rings."

"What's a 'Mall'," Morgan asked.

"Take it slow," mom said. "She's in for some culture shock. Don't do too much too fast.

"I'll have Steph, ready with the limo."

"What's a 'limo'," she asked right away.

"It's like a taxi," I explained.

"Oh," Morgan said.

"Good one," pointed out mom.

I thought of the acronym 'KISS' and I'd certainly done that with my short explanation. Telling Morgan we had a huge car and a special driver on call to ferry us and needy patients around was a perk we had, would have taken a lot of explaining. 'Keep It Simple Stupid' really applied right then. Once we were on board the limo, my explanation would make sense.

Backing up one pace, Morgan gazed around at us and asked again, "What's a Mall?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.