Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

"What do I do with this thing," Morgan asked as she gave the light lime colored gown she was wearing a tug at the neck. "It feels very strange. What is it made of," she asked.

I stepped against her and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were so soft and instantly her tongue was tracing the line between mine. I took in an involuntary breath and without thought I sucked the tip of her tongue into my mouth. My lungs vibrated from her happy squeal of surprise as that happened.

My arms slid down her back and I savored the touch of the supple flesh just below the gentle curve of her back. I took one of her cheeks in each hand and lifted her up. Her arms by then had my neck circled as did her legs as they snaked around my hips.

I'd never felt so physically close to anyone as when Morgan and I were in that embrace. If there was a way to meld us into one being the way we were was how I wanted it to begin. My body wanted to begin that melding as a certain part of my body extended and hardened.

Morgan let our lips part and she let out a soft giggle. "You're hard again," she observed. "It feels so nice when you press against me. I tingle down there."

"Me too," I told her. "Me too."

I moved my right hand and reached for her forehead. I shifted a few errant wisps of her hair from between our faces and tucked them behind her left ear. I caressed the back of her head then brought our lips together once more.

I guess Morgan had a little devil residing inside of her because, she tightened the grip her legs had around me and gave her hips a tilt as her certain spots pressed against mine. I gasped and my chin lifted in response to the guttural sound I made.

She gave out one of her giggles and hugged her head next to mine. Then she whispered into my ear, "You like that ... Don't you."

"Oh, God. Yes I do," I said right back to her.

"I don't want to wait too long to feel you inside of me," she offered. "Mommie says it's fantastic."

"I've heard that too," I said as soon as I came down from the huge cloud she'd sent me to ride on for a moment.

Just then there was a knock on the door and my dad said, "Lunch is on the table. Come on over when Morgan is dressed."

There was a little sparkle in her eyes as I let her slide a little and her feet landed on the tile floor. "Cold!" she said and took a second alternating between her feet as they got accustomed to the temperature change.

"You never told me what to do with this," she said again giving a little pull to the neck of the gown.

"Here give it to me," I told her as I slipped it off her and rolled it into a ball.

Morgan's eyes got big and showed a look of hesitation. I bounced the gown a little back and forth between my hands and said, "It's made of paper.

"We just throw these away after they're used."

"That seems like such a waste," she said.

"Well, for sanitary reasons a cloth one would have to be washed in very hot water to sterilize it, be dried and pressed between each use. It actually costs less to make them of paper and then just throw them away."

"Oh," Morgan said as she stood there naked before me.

I drew her to me and felt a strong urge warm my body. The desire flowed through me to slip her back onto the exam table. Oh how I wanted to set her feet into the stirrups and let one certain part of me explore her. I just sighed long and loud as we hugged tightly together and along with the sigh I added, "I love you ... Marry me."

"Oh yes, Blair. Oh yes. I want that more than everything."

I didn't want that hug to end but there was another knock on the door as we stood in that embrace. "Come on you two. Time for lunch," mom said from the hallway.

"Coming mother," I called back as Morgan covered her mouth with a hand and giggled into it.

"Caught again," I laughed.

It only took a few seconds to get Morgan presentable and I took her hand, guided her out of the exam room, down the hall and through a door marked, "Private."

Once through the door, Morgan gasped. "What is this room we're in," she asked.

"This is called an 'Atrium'.", I told her.

The large room was a place my parents could relax between seeing patients I explained to Morgan. The glass solarium brought in sunlight and the outside, into the room.

"Is that your house I can see partway up the little hill?" she asked.

"Well, yes and no," I said letting a little humor spill out with that sentence. "That's my parent's house, not the one I'm building for me and ... you," I admitted displaying a huge smile on my face.

Continuing my explanation I told her, "This is were I've grown up," I said as I pointed out to the expanse of lawn and the landscaping outside the atrium. "That's the house I brought you to earlier," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.