Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I signed the bill and added a handsome tip for Boris and the same for the cook. I was glad I could charge the bill to my room as credit cards were a long way from casual use. Morgan's eyes opened wide as she saw the total and her lips echoed, "Wow!"

For me it was a bargain. Our meal was less than $2.50 each and with an additional five each for our waiter and the cook, it was modest by my standards. So the $15 was exorbitant for that time frame, perhaps their tip was equal to a day's pay.

"That was an expensive meal," Morgan said to me after we were on the street over to Woolworth's. "Mom, Dad and I sometimes have breakfast at a Diner and with a tip it just costs a dollar."

I smiled at her and thought about the last time I'd eaten breakfast at McDonalds. Just their simple fast food menu came out at about $5. So I didn't have a problem leaving that huge tip. It also solidified my plan to keep Morgan happy and include her parents in our adventure.

"Wait till you see what things cost in my time. Although people get paid much more ... so it all evens out," I told her.

By then we'd reached the store and we were off to the girl's department once again. I told her select three dresses, a pair of shoes and a pair of sneakers. "And anything you're going to need for a few days," I told her, then mentioned I'd be in the men's department to get the things I wanted.

I guess I hadn't really looked before but I found out I was wrong about what I thought was a 'Union Suit'. I thought it was the long-legged woolen underpants I was wearing with my t-shirt. 'Stupid', I thought. A suit would be a top and a bottom and it was all one piece, buttoned down the front. Plus I was worried about my t-shirt being an anachronism. 'Not!' Woolworth's had them neatly folded on a table. The material was a little different, but not enough to bring wonderment to anyone's eyes like Morgan had when I brandished my briefs to her.

Although, what I'd bought the day before was not actually a Union Suit. Based on the signs in the store, they were single piece long-johns. What I'd bought was loose fitting, short-legged drawers. No briefs to be found.

Oh, well. That did simplify my part of the shopping trip. So I picked up a couple more pair of drawers and wandered back over to see what Morgan was doing.

She was being helped by a saleswoman who had at least three dresses over her arm. The two of them were at the belt rack and had just finished making a selection for each dress. When Morgan saw me I suggested a couple of summer blouses and a pair or two of shorts.

I knew I wanted to spend a day or two with just her alone at my house and casual was what I wanted. Although, there was a nice pond on my property and a steam running down one edge that I planned to put a swimming hole into. I figured getting a bathing suit would take a lot of time and I'd rather take advantage of the my property's privacy and skinny-dip. At least it was an idea under development.

I'd had my mind on other things as she finished shopping and put her hand in mine and said, "Done." The saleswoman was over at the register ringing up her purchases. I handed Morgan my drawers and a couple of twenties, shooing her over to pay for everything. She giggled and bounded over to the register.

Using a crank register to ring up a sale took a bit of time. It was punch a set of buttons, crank and do it all again for the next item ... over and over ... till all items were entered. Then a final crank to get the total.

Money was not an object for me and whatever it cost it was worth it to make her happy. Although, I thought I should have something just for her like a cute stuffed animal or something else. I'd work that out and have it at my house for her when we got there.

So with everything rung up and wrapped in a set of folded sheets of Kraft paper, we went back over to the hotel. I suggested to her that we shouldn't open the packages as we'd take them with us.

'We're going on a little trip," I told her.

"Your house," she said enthusiastically.

"Yes. We're actually going to spend two days there and be back before dinner this evening."

"That sounds real strange to me," she admitted.

"Well, I have a lot to tell you and I thought we could walk in the meadow at my place and I could explain everything to you."

"I'd like that," she said.

But her eyes opened wider than I'd ever seen them when I told her, "But, we're going back to 1850. It will be a couple of weeks after I bought my property in One Pine, Tennessee.

"There are two farm houses there. I have a manager and his family living in one and the other is vacant so I or my father can go there anytime. Especially to make sure the construction of the main house is going OK."

"You OK with what I just said?" I asked.

She nodded and then I said, "I have one thing I have to do quickly. Sit on the love seat and I'll be back before you know it."

I had to tell the manager, Stanley Jones, in a couple of days I was bringing a friend with me. I wanted to ask him to tidy up the Guest House and lay in some provisions for my visit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.