Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I guess you might call it that I cheated on Morgan. When I mentioned I knew she and I were going to be together and build a family, I'd checked. I was concerned at my actions and lack of resolve by allowing what we were doing to end the way it did.

Upon getting up out of the bed I was concerned with my actions as I said and I was trying to figure out what my responsibility was for them. I'd let her stimulate me until I ejaculated. Given her age, I felt guilty I hadn't stopped it and in doing so, I didn't know if I'd I taken advantage of her. So as I walked around the bed, I did a quick shift into the future, ten years worth.

Part of my basic plan was to have us live in my present, the one I'd shifted back from and to live in my mansion. So, I spent only a couple of seconds just to see if we were together. Well, she'd have been 23 at that time and boy, I saw her and she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen in my life.

So, when I'd shifted back to Morgan's time I knew we'd made it and we were going to be OK. I wanted to just make sure we had done that, not to snoop too much. Like I'd said about death, I really didn't want to dwell too much in my or our future. I'd rather live the future than scope through it and pick out the best spots. After all, Morgan was going to have to live her days sequentially and if I was going to be with her, I'd have to live them with her.

If after what we'd done that first night together, we hadn't made it, I thought it would be best to just end it right then. Even thinking about it made me sad so I was relieved with what I'd seen on my quick trip into the future. Some day I intended to tell her about it, but not right then. I had other things we needed to do. First and foremost was for us to get cleaned up.

The task was easy and was accomplished in just a couple of minutes. Plus in those few minutes I got across to her that the mess was from me and like our time earlier in the day in the shower, I was the one who was producing the fluids. "It wasn't your pee when it happened at night when you found yourself on top of your dad and everything was wet.

"The same was true tonight when you woke up and thought you'd peed on me. It was me that made things wet as I said."

Continuing my explanation, I told her, "That semen I told you about is spelled 's-e-m-e-n'.

"Oh," Morgan said. "It's just the way it sounded and I couldn't figure out what you were talking about."

"I understand," I said. "You knew about sperm and I'm surprised you didn't know that the fluid my body makes that carries sperm into a woman was called semen."

Morgan blushed a bit and after a second admitted she'd heard both her mother and father use the word. She added that she never understood what she was hearing had nothing to do with the sea.

"That's why I asked you what it was because I was always confused when mommie and daddy used it."

After finishing a light wash and rinse of our abdomens to remove our mess, we toweled off. I grabbed the t-shirt and gave it the soap treatment and hopefully removed the remnants of semen. I really didn't want the hotel staff to think we'd had sex. That would most likely cause too much of a problem and upset my applecart. That was not something I wanted to happen.

I hung the shirt over the shower rod and hoped it would dry overnight. Then in the morning I could put it in the laundry to get a proper cleaning and a press. Of course, I immediately thought better of it. I realized the style of my briefs had given Morgan cause to question them. So if my briefs were an anachronism, then assuredly so would the t-shirt.

No laundry cleaning for me. The old adage, 'Better safe than sorry', rang true for me right then.

I leaned down and gave my love a quick kiss. I was tired and really didn't want to start anything more. But, as I already knew, even the littlest thing can send plans awry. What happened was after we'd kissed she drew the tip of her tongue over her lips.

"Is that what you taste like?" she asked.

That one caught me totally off guard. Although I was quick on the uptake. I'd kissed her on the stomach right after I'd purloined her t-shirt when she was wet with my semen. Therefore, when I swiped my tongue over my lips, I tasted what she had.

Now I hadn't ever wondered what I tasted like and had never sampled myself, until then. I was caught off guard and didn't think of savoring it, I just thought it tasted weird: A little salty with a little tang to it.

Morgan told me, "Mommie told me if I really loved a man I'd take his pecker into my mouth and suck on it. She called doing that a special word that I can't remember, but she said it didn't taste too bad and I should swallow.

"My man would like that.

"Would you like me to do that to you Blair?"

Wow. Here things changed once again in an instant. I was just getting over the guilt of letting things go as far as they had and she was asking if I'd like for her to give me Head!

"Morgan. Yes, men love that. It's called, fellatio."

"Yes, that's that mommie called it," she told me then repeated, "Would you like me to do that to you?"

Once again, I'd put my foot into it and didn't come up smelling of roses. Sure, what guy doesn't want that pure pleasure part of sex. Like I'd just experienced when Morgan masturbated me, fellatio was all pleasure. So I would have loved to tell her, 'Go for it!', but I couldn't and of course, I didn't.

I did take the end run and said, "Morgan, I'd love for you to do that, but I think it would be better to wait until you're older.

"No matter what you and I think, there are others who if they found out, would want me in jail."

"But I'd tell them it was my idea."

"They wouldn't believe you," I explained. "You're under age and even what we've already done could land me in trouble as I said before.

"So, why don't we put that into our suitcase of things we will be able to do together when you're older. Think how lovely it will be when we can do that together and not worry about it.

"OK?"

She sighed and then reluctantly agreed. But I had a feeling, with her spunk, she'd be working on her own timetable, not mine. That's why I thought it would be a good idea to finish putting my plan together in my mind and start implementing it.

But before I mentioned anything to Morgan, I figured we needed to get back to bed. I handed her a replacement nightshirt and figured we should get a couple of real ones the next day. Woolworth's was just a couple of short blocks away. Plus, I could get a couple of undershirts too so I wouldn't get caught wearing the wrong underclothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.