Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I found out during our first night sleeping together, Morgan is a climber. By that I mean she would climb up onto me, hang in there for a bit and then wind up on the other side of the bed. Then at a later time, she'd repeat the action in the other direction and wind up back where she started.

Luckily when she began her first trip I was lying face down. When she stopped in the middle, meaning on top of me, I really didn't have a problem. While it was happening, I didn't completely wake up, I just felt some pressure on my back. Sure I was aware she was on the move and because she wasn't more than seventy-five or eighty pounds everything was fine. Whenever I'd picked her up or held her I'd always thought of her as being Light-As-A-Feather. Obviously, I wasn't being crushed.

Well, actually there was a slight problem but I really didn't care about it. To climb up she'd first put her leading leg over mine. That would put her mound directly in contact with the side of my leg. I was sleepily aware she was in that position and it tended to arouse a little erotic heat in me. Not a lot, but enough to warm and harden me. It was just my body reacting to the stimulation.

Like I said, I didn't mind. Because of course it felt nice. But, as she continued in that position, she'd shift her pelvis back and forth. Yeah, she'd humped me. It lasted a few minutes and then she'd stop. After a little more time, she'd be at it again.

I didn't count how many times she did that while she was on her trip. Although she didn't do that to me for more than say five minutes at a time. I'm not positive how long she'd taken on her trek over me but it was a while as I drifted in and out of deep sleep.

An interesting thing was along the way she did the same motions once in a while when she was straddling each of my legs. Her ankle and knee would encourage my legs to separate somewhat and when there was enough room her leg got between mine. I was getting very aroused and I could feel that softness at the top her legs rubbing against me.

That position was OK with me too in that her certain parts didn't make contact with my certain parts while making me feel increasingly pleasured. As a result I didn't get upset or make her move or even just put a stop to it. It was the reverse of, if it hurts, don't do it.

Masturbation is like its antipathy: You do it because it feels good. And I do it myself. What guy doesn't and any guy who says otherwise, ain't telling the truth. But, 'Away Games', beat that by a mile. Especially when you're the 'Home Team' and the visitor is winning. So, just as I mentioned, a guy or even a girl for that fact will just 'Enjoy The Game!'.

I simply was just doing that. Enjoying the feelings she was spreading throughout my teenaged body. Although, before she shifted over to the other leg she pulled up both her knees so she was almost in the fetal position. That definitely put pressure on my certain parts and I ended up being very much aroused. At least that's how I reasoned and justified letting things continue.

Of course, her trek finished with her humping my other leg as she landed on the distant shore of my bed from where her voyage had begun.

She settled for a while after reaching her destination and I drifted into a deeper sleep. I'd sighed as everything ceased and I assumed the trip was 'Finis'. But, like I mentioned, she had a round-trip ticket across my body and the second trip was difficult to withstand. That's because while asleep I'd turned over onto my back. That changed everything into, 'A Horse of a different color.'.

After she'd started the return trip when she paused above me, it all became a much different color indeed. When she'd made it over me and was lying on my chest, as before she let her knees fall to each side of me. The effect was she wound up straddling me. That definitely put her particular parts in contact with mine.

Luckily, because I was nice and hard when she positioned herself, I was trapped between her body and mine. Not 'IN' hers. If she'd been older, I'm sure that's where I'd have been, but I wasn't. When she'd started her hip tilts, I began to surface from my slumber. I gasped, realizing where she was and held on for the ride.

By then I was wide awake and wanted physical satisfaction. Try being teased for a long time and not receiving satisfaction. Right or wrong doesn't enter into it when that other head is in control of your body and the main one is Out-To-Lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.