Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Morgan and I stood holding each other for a while. Then after I'd turned off the shower, I opened our private cocoon and held out a hand to steady her as she stepped out of the tub. I continued holding onto hers to steady me as I did the same. Although, I think I needed it more than she did. I was still very wobbly on my feet.

My arms ended wrapped over her shoulders and hers around my hips. I felt her head leave from snuggling against my chest and I looked down into her wonderful face. "You went soft," she told me.

"It happens," I told her.

She giggled a bit then told me, "I know that.

"Mommie told me boys go soft after they've had sex. Plus she said they want to sleep then too. She said daddy always falls asleep after they've had sex.

"It's just the way things happen she told me and explained not to be insulted if my man does that. It's just natural."

That was something I'd learned in my junior Human Sexuality class just a few months ago. Yet here was a twelve year old from a distant time with knowledge far beyond what I'd known at seventeen.

Although she caught me off guard when she said, "But we didn't have sex.

"Why did you go soft Blair?"

Oh boy how do I explain this one rattled through me. I had a quick thought about Bill Clinton's definition of sex but that sure didn't cover this situation. She wouldn't know who he was.

Orgasm's 101 came to mind. How was I going to explain it all to her and not put my foot in my mouth again.

I handed Morgan a towel and took one for myself while I used the drying off time to figure out what I could say that she could understand. I was still a little aroused and talking about it wasn't going to help my situation; that of a fledgling erection.

"You know what an orgasm is?" I asked her.

The blank look to her face made me feel she didn't so I began by explaining what she'd felt when I touched her between her legs I thought, was an orgasm.

"It felt real good ... Right?" I asked her.

"Oh ... Yes," she answered. "I remember that's what mommie said.

"Orgasms make me feel real good."

"That's right," I agreed. "When a boy has an orgasm, he ejaculates his sperm. That feels good for a boy."

"Yes and when it's in a girl's vagina, she can get pregnant. That's what mommie told me." she offered.

"But," I continued, "A boy can have an orgasm and feel tired from just like I did in the shower a minute ago."

Proving she was right with me Morgan asked if I felt like lying down and sleeping.

I laughed a bit and told her that I didn't think so, but it was just about time for bed so why didn't we get ready and relax for a while.

As we walked into the bedroom she asked me if I had a nightshirt she could wear. I thought quickly and figured a t-shirt would do fine. As I pulled out one from the bureau I handed it to her and then realized, I hadn't brought any pajamas with me.

I was figuring I'd be sleeping alone and hadn't brought any. So I kept the towel wrapped around me as she donned my t-shirt. I will admit she looked so sexy standing there in her new nightshirt. I wanted to just scoop her up and have my way with her.

Quickly I thought, "Down Boy ... Down!!!"

"Aren't you going to put on a nightshirt?" she asked.

"I don't usually wear one," I told her.

She smiled and admitted, "Daddy never does.

"I like being close to him all night."

Well, I was mildly surprised but given some of the things she'd already mentioned, I'd sort of guessed her whole family slept in the same bed.

Just as the thought crossed my mind that we should get her bed ready, she jumped up on MY bed, crawled under the covers and said, "Come on slowpoke."

'This is going to be some night', I thought to myself. But even though I had a few misgivings about it, I crawled in beside Morgan.

I let my head fall to the pillow as I laid down. In an instant, Morgan had snuggled against my left side, had her head on my chest and her left arm draped over me. "I usually sleep like this," she told me.

I was comfortable and agreed, it felt good to me. I told her I didn't have a problem sleeping like that as I let my left arm wrap over her back.

"Comfy?" she said and took a deep breath. Then her left hand slid slowly over my chest and brushed over my breasts and nipples.

"Yes," I admitted at a closeness I was beginning to adore. Man, she really knew how to make me feel good.

"Mommie likes to sleep like this," she said as I felt her hand slide down my chest and reaching under me, cupped me once again. "Feel good?" she asked.

'Oh boy did it feel good, ' I thought but I knew I wouldn't get much sleep that way. But I admitted to her, "Yes it feels real good."

I figured, when she fell asleep I could roll onto my right side and her hand would slip away. Right then, I really liked the feeling of her holding onto me that way and I just let things stay the way they were.

Of course, things bite you in the butt when you least expect it. That happened when she reminded me at about my briefs. "Blair," she asked, "Where did you get those strange Union Suit panties you had on before?"

I hadn't figured out how to explain me and anything about me, let alone my anachronic briefs.

I let my left hand brush over Morgan's back for a moment. I was in a huge conundrum. I couldn't figure out how to say what I wanted and needed to tell her.

I took in a huge breath and let out a long sigh. No better time than now, before things between Morgan and I really got off in never-never-land.

"What's the matter," she asked.

"I really don't know how to tell you about me," I admitted.

"Is it so complicated," she wondered.

"Yes it is," I told her. Then after a pause I said, "Morgan. How do I tell you something about me that you will find very hard to believe.

"I just don't know how to start," I said.

She moved her left hand up to my face and pulled it toward hers until our lips came together. I sighed into the kiss, hoping upon hope that she didn't run from the room screaming.

When our lips parted, she whispered, "Just tell me.

"It will be OK."

"OK," I said and began by simply saying, "I know this will be hard to believe my love, but I come from a different time and place."

I waited a second and felt her pull back just a hair. Not so far that she was rejecting me, but I assumed just enough she could see my face as I lay there with my eyes closed.

"OK. Continue," she said.

"I know it's hard to believe," I admitted. "I found it that way myself when I first learned I could move around in time."

Then she really surprised me by asking, "Was that you in the bathroom when that copper was up here with me before?"

Now it was my time to be surprised. I sat up in bed, smoothed the covers over my lap and lifted her up, sitting her down there. "You saw me?"

"No silly, the door was mostly closed but I saw a shadow move while he was grilling me ... even after I'd given him my birth certificate.

"Then when I said I needed a moment to pee, there was no one in the bathroom."

I laughed and told her, "I skedaddled when I heard you say that and went back downstairs."

"Why didn't anyone see you run up the stairs or see you were gone from the Reading Room?

"That's a good question," I said. "That's where things get complicated. I can shift from any time and place to another time and place, whenever I want.

"What I did was just shift from the Reading Room up to our bathroom getting there before you left me downstairs. I went back in time far enough that I got upstairs and into the bathroom first so I could close the door before you and the cop arrived.

Then I listened to make sure you were going to be OK and then I time shifted back to the Reading Room the same instant I'd left. Even if someone had been there with me, they probably wouldn't have realized I'd moved at all.

When she said, "Super!" I was ready to cry with joy.

I let out a huge long laugh and hugged her to my chest. "I love you more than ever," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.