Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

As Morgan and I headed up to 'Our' room after dinner, I finally felt a little fatigued. It had been quite a day. The encounter with that Policeman had really started my adrenalin flowing. The great banter she and I'd had during dinner had soothed us down and the great meal we'd shared was beginning to settle into my stomach.

As we entered our room, I closed the door, locked and bolted it tightly. Then I hung my light jacket on the hook nearby. I turned to Morgan and said with open arms, "You were fantastic. You gave that cop hell!"

She jumped into my arms and I swung her around. When my spin slowed, I drew our faces together and our lips touched. I took in a deep breath and savored both the sweetness of her lips and her scent.

'Oh God', I thought. 'If only she were older.'

I wanted her very badly right then. I wanted to be coupled with her and feeling the way I'd dreamt it would be. I felt our kiss warming my entire being and I felt a hardness building. She lifted her legs around my hips and hugged her midsection against mine.

I gasped into her mouth as she pressed herself against my firmness. Then it happened. Her lips parted slightly and I felt her tongue trace the edges of my lips. As she made several passes along the center line, her tongue fell between my lips and raked across my teeth. I let my mouth fall open slightly and our tongues dueled.

I'd never kissed a girl anything like that before. Not that I'd hadn't known about 'French Kissing'. I'd heard it was wonderful, and with Morgan, it was. She tasted spectacular and as her breath was drawn into my lungs and they singed. I was in heaven. I'd never felt an intensity as fantastic as that.

But my mind took over from the desires of my body and commanded, "Slow down. Stop before you can't."

I let our kiss wane and when our tongues and lips parted I gave a gasp, "I love you so much," I told her. "Wow. That was unbelievable."

As I released Morgan and her feet were once again on the ground, I sighed. 'Be careful, ' was right there at the top of my thoughts.

"That was the nicest kiss I've ever had," I told her.

I could see the heat she'd developed in her face as she replied, "Me too. That was the best."

"That cop," I started, "Really made me sweat. I'm drenched.

Unbuttoning a couple of shirt buttons I snaked my right hand under my left armpit. I didn't even need to draw my fingers near my nose to tell I needed to clean up. "I stink," I told her, "I think I'd better take a shower.

Still facing her I said, "Be back in a minute," as I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the tails from my pants. I reached out and hung my shirt on the nearby clothes hook.

Her hands came up my chest as she slid them from my waist to my neck. "You feel so soft," she said and then lifted her chin waiting for another kiss.

I leaned into her and gave her a little peck and repeated, "I'll be right back."

"I'll be here," she offered and I was off into the bathroom.

I turned on the water and waited for the heat to arrive while I stripped. By the time I'd placed my shorn clothing on the wicker seat, the steam had arrived.

When I bent over to adjust the temperature, I felt a soft hand brush the small of my back. "I thought I'd join you.

"I smell a little too," Morgan said.

Standing up, next to me, I could obviously see she was naked. When she asked, "Can I join you?" I took in a breath and let it out as a sigh.

This was turning out to be an experience I'd never had before and only dreamed about. And an experience that would test my resolve to not let things go beyond the point of no return.

"Sure," I said lightheartedly. "You wash my back and I'll wash yours."

She giggled a little and told me, "That's what mommie or daddy said when we showered together."

'Well, this is a new experience for me.' I thought and simply said, "Fine with me," and I stepped into the shower after switching the flow control lever from bath to shower.

I held out my hand to her and she stepped in with me. I drew the curtain around us and we were standing in our own little white cocoon.

She hugged into me and gave out a loud giggle then slipped back and looked down between us. "I made you hard again," she noted.

"That happens to daddy sometimes when mommie or I shower with him."

Then she reached out and lifted me up a little. Boy sparks shot through me when she touched me. All that did was make me even harder and forced another giggle from her. I had all I could do to keep standing as my knees got very wobbly.

"Wow, you got even harder," she exclaimed.

If I let her hold onto me any longer, I knew I was going to explode all over her so I gently slid her hand off me. Of course, her fingers passed over my most sensitive spot and it caused me to jump a little.

She smiled up at me and asked, "Are you Jewish?"

Now that really came out of left field at me. "No," I answered. "Why do you think that?"

"Well, your penis doesn't look like daddy's. He has extra skin over the end of his. You don't.

"One time after I mentioned to mommie that I'd walked in on the guy who lived next door taking a pee, I asked her why his penis was different.

"She'd told me he was Jewish.

"But you're not Jewish."

'Oh God', I thought once again as she put her hand around me and moved it a little. I gasped again, this time more loudly.

"I'm circumcised," I said with great effort to force myself to stay calm. "Parents sometimes have that extra skin removed when baby boys are little.

"Mine had that done."

"Oh," she said. "It just looks funny."

By then, we were both soaked and if I didn't very soon change the subject, I'd really be very embarrassed. So as I turned to grab the washcloth and soap off the little self on the shower tube, her hand fell off me and I inwardly gave a silent sigh.

Although, I admit I would have liked a different outcome of her touching me. I had been so close two times and was slightly disappointed I couldn't let things wind up with Nature's usual conclusion of such stimulation.

As I soaped up the washcloth, Morgan turned her back to me. I knelt in the tub and worked lathering her up from shoulders to feet. I wanted to let the cloth wander over the inside of her legs like before, but I was sure the way I felt, decorum was important right then.

It would be easy to let things go too far so I reigned my washing and rinsing in. It was difficult to do but repeating in my mind she was twelve helped just enough so that imaginary line didn't get crossed.

Soon Morgan announced, "Your turn," spun around and took the soap and the cloth from me. Keeping my knees on the bottom of the tub, lest she touch me again, I wiggled around and presented my back to her.

It had been so long since I'd had someone wash my back that I'd long forgotten how pleasant it felt. Like I'd done, she started at my shoulders and worked her way down to my butt. I was savoring her touch and I was feeling little pleasure sparks surge through me.

I didn't think when she softly said, "OK, stand up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.