Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Well, we weren't 'Off to see the Wizard' like the song from "The Wizard of Oz." But, we were off down Bowery street swinging our hands. I was so tempted to start singing the song that wouldn't be popular for almost a decade. Although I didn't.

I was happy as we walked and the song just repeated itself in my mind so I didn't realize I'd hummed the tune loud enough for Morgan to hear. She laughed and told me the tune was nice. When she asked, "Where'd you hear that?" I choked again.

"It sounds like a marching song," she queried.

Right. Like I was going to tell her just where I'd heard it. I didn't want to lie to her but I couldn't tell the truth either. Now, I know it's in the movie but I didn't remember where I'd first heard it.

So, when I told her I didn't know, I was sort of telling the truth. Stretching it a little, but still 'close' to the truth.

"It sounds nice," she said as we turned left and went down Prince Street. There were lots of tall buildings on both sides of the street. Well they were mostly four and five stories high, tall buildings. The only real skyscraper back then was the Woolworth Building. If I remembered it correctly, it was the tallest building not only in New York City at that time, but the tallest one in the world.

Today that seems tiny with the World Trade Center recently topping out just under 1800 feet. But back in Morgan's time, the under construction Empire State Building was getting ready to push the envelope.

I was glad I'd done a little research and didn't tell her I wanted to go to the top of the Empire State Building and see all of New York City. Although I did have a desire to wander more around to get more of the flavor of the city there in 1930.

Morgan sensed I was sight-seeing as we walked and said, "You like tall buildings?"

"Yeah," I told her. Then without thinking I let out, "We don't have many this tall where I live."

'Shit.' I thought. 'Done it again.' I knew just what her question was going to be and immediately wished I'd kept my mouth shut.

But I was saved. She enthusiastically said, as she tugged on my hand, "We turn here at Mott Street. It's right down here where I used to live."

We walked, oh about a quarter of a block and looked up. "That's it. That's where I used to live." she offered.

"We lived way up there," she told me and was pointing to the right side of the top floor of the six story red brick building we'd stopped in front of. "Our apartment was in the back of the building. It was nice because we always had the sun shining into our room.

"Even though it was a pain climbing all those stairs, it wasn't so bad. At least it was a roof over our heads," she added sadly.

There were a few small children playing on the sidewalk and a woman was sitting on the step. They said "Hi," and Morgan asked if she'd seen her parents.

"It's lousy what Frankie did to your family. He could have helped you," the woman said. Then added, "I haven't seen them for a couple of days."

"Thanks Laura ... Oh, this is my cousin Blair. He's from...". "Tennessee," I added.

"Nice meeting you Blair," Laura said.

"Well, would you tell my parents if you see them I left a note for them ... they'll know where it is."

"Sure will," Laura said.

Then we continued about a hundred feet to the end of her building and came to a wrought iron gate blocking the end of an alley. Morgan opened it and we moved down to the end where she checked to see if her parents had left a note or anything else for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.