Morgan
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Morgan and I stayed on the floor wrapped together for several minutes. We'd continued sitting there with her legs around my hips and our arms circling each other. I cherished the closeness and how light she felt sitting on my lap. I don't think I'd ever felt that close to anyone else in my life.

I hadn't lost sight of her being just days short of her thirteenth birthday. On one hand I felt it was completely natural for me to be attracted to her and on the other hand, I had to recognize she was only twelve. There could be serious complications if we crossed the line and were accused of some impropriety.

Of course, me being the older, I'd feel the brunt of any action against us and could face significant incarceration or worse. Not that I couldn't just time shift us away from the danger but even that might not save us. There was also the possibility, wherever we landed that troubles would start up again.

So, I had to make sure we didn't arouse anyone's suspicion and walked the straight and narrow. Keeping out of trouble was of utmost importance.

I gave her a brief kiss and started by telling her we had to be careful. I mentioned we shouldn't be seen more than holding hands in public and in private just don't let things too far.

Morgan looked down, breaking our mutual gaze. "I understand Blaire. I think I'm still too young to get pregnant and I don't think it would be a good idea either.

"Not that I wouldn't want to get pregnant with you," she added as a deep blush covered her face.

"I agree," I told her. "I know I'd like to have sex with you but it is dangerous. If you got pregnant, there would be lots of questions and I don't think any of them would be pretty."

As I'd talked she'd put her head back on my shoulder. After a sigh she said, "Blaire, like you said, I'd like to have sex with you too."

I could feel my entire body tingling and if we were only older we'd be able to do just that without any worries. Softly Morgan hesitantly said, "I ... I'm ... I'm a..." and gave a big sigh without completing the sentence.

"Virgin?" I asked.

"Yes," she confirmed.

"That's OK," I told her then added, "So am I."

Then ever so softly, with her head continuing to nestle on my shoulder, she said, "I haven't had my first period yet either."

I was surprised at her next comment and I wasn't sure just what she meant when she said, "My mommie told me that I couldn't get pregnant if I wasn't having my monthlies."

Morgan lifted her head up and leaned a bit away from me. In all seriousness she explained, "I didn't know if she was letting me know it was OK to have sex with a boy or not.

"I'd told her I had a few friends who'd said they'd already had sex. They'd said it was fantastic and I was wondering why they hadn't gotten pregnant.

"Mommie told me it depends on whether or not their bodies are ready to have babies. The problem is if a girl has started having sex she can get pregnant before her first period comes."

"I've heard that's true," I told her. "As much as I love you, without some sort of protection, it's not a good idea."

At that point I realized I'd said too much. Birth control of her time was pretty much the 'Rhythm Method' or the very unreliable condoms of the time. And I was sure it wasn't called 'Protection' back then. That's what I figured when she asked, "What's protection."

In our 'Human Sexuality' class we had covered what people used through the ages to prevent pregnancies. It did work somewhat but it was until recently, very unreliable. I remembered one term that I hoped wouldn't put me out in left field once more. "I think they're called 'Sheaths'."

Boy things were getting just a little uncomfortable for me and I knew she had no idea what I'd just said.

"How do you use it," she asked.

'How do you explain something like that?' I thought. I knew there was no way to get out of saying something. I hesitantly started, "Um ... It's like a small ... um ... Bag.

"Well a boy puts it on his ... um ... penis before he has sex. That way his ... um ... sperm doesn't give his girlfriend a baby."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.