Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

What a conundrum I found myself in. The note I'd found earlier on my bed said I should trust Morgan but I just hadn't figured out how to explain everything about me to her. I knew I had to do that if there was going to be any way to keep her in my life. But right then I didn't know how to explain things to her. So I guess I took the chicken's way out and decided to change the subject. That way I'd have some time to work out just how to do it.

After all, how do you let someone who is five years your junior know you're almost ninety years younger than they are. I hadn't really expected to meet and talk with someone in a personal way or let them into my life. Changing the subject made sense.

"Speaking of underwear," I blurted out, "We need to get you some. I just didn't think of it when we were out shopping earlier.

"I don't know," I said as I continued on the new tack, "but I don't think you'd want to put on dirty panties."

I checked my pocket watch and I figured I had plenty of time to dash to a nearby store and get a few pair for her and told her so. She replied that was a good idea and she said she'd like to go shopping too. She admitted she really didn't need to wear anything under her dress while we went shopping. "I can put on a new pair on later," she said.

I told her if it was OK with her, it was OK with me. I guessed she didn't she really need any. Plus, she wouldn't be 'native' for a very long time anyway.

"Woolworth's isn't far," Morgan told me so I unwrapped the package holding her new things and handed her the slip. I was mesmerized as I watched her put it on. I'd never seen a woman, or a girl for that matter, put on a slip. In my time, they had fallen into disuse. Well, perhaps not unused but used much less frequently as time had passed.

She held her slip up by the straps and delicately stepped, one foot at a time into it. Then she pulled it up while wiggling her hips to help it slide up over her. That was some sexy view I got of her. The only expression I can think of, is that scene knocked my socks off!

Finally she snaked her arms into the straps. The bodice hung very low so she stepped toward me and turned her right shoulder to me and asked me to adjust her strap.

Ha! -- Right!

Me, a mere guy's, gonna know how to do that. Well, I'm handy and after a bit of pulling and twisting, I was able to figure it out. The other strap of course was more quickly adjusted.

As soon as it was in place, Morgan crossed her arms over her chest and let her hands slide over herself, finally resting her hands on her hips. With a nice grin she told me it felt silky wonderful next to her skin.

Then with a cute giggle she added, "I've never really had a new slip before.

"I've only put one on when playing 'Dress Up' with mommie.

"You're so nice to buy me the slip", she told me. "I really appreciate it ... and the dress too."

"I'm happy when you're happy," I replied and handed her the dress to put on.

"Oh," she exclaimed as she slid it over her head, adding, "This is fantastic," as her arms made their way through the short sleeves. Then with a little spin, she smiled at me and said, "It fits perfectly."

"I can see that," I told her and was greeted with another of her fabulous kisses. It was brief but like others we'd shared, it warmed my belly.

She slid her anklets on and we were off to get her a few more things. There was extra bounce in her step as we descended the stairs. When we rounded the ones in the lobby, the desk clerk gave a low whistle. "Wow. That dress looks like it was made just for you, Miss Morgan."

I could see a little rose colored tint rise in her face as she smiled and called over to him, "Thank you."

We were quickly across the lobby then out and down the steps. Anxiously tugging my arm, she said, "Woolworth's is this way."

"How far?" I asked and she let me know it was just two blocks away; right on the corner.

I was amazed as we entered through the heavy wood-framed glass-paneled double doors into the store. There was an angular push handle on the door. I'd seen some pictures of old-time stores and I really preferred them over the antiseptic ones I was used to.

It wasn't the doors which amazed me but the store itself. It was huge, like a 'Dollar Store' gone wild. There wasn't row after row of tall shelving units piled high, common in my time frame. We'd entered an emporium where row after row of counters with high sides were everywhere. They were all filled to the brim with piles of everyday items and signs shouting the five and ten cent prices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.