Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2014 by AJ Martin

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My name's Blair, Blair James. This story is about how I met Morgan. She was twelve and I was just seventeen when we met the summer of 1930. The Depression was in full swing. Our life together spanned more than a century and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I could have, by the way. I really could have but I didn't and I'm the richer for it. And why I can say that is an integral part of my story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I've always felt disconnected from reality in a strange sort of way. Life to me feels like Plato's shadows on his cave's walls. It's there, observable, but yet at times Life's not quite part of me. Or rather like Plato claimed I'm not in it, but observing it.

I know that sounds funny but let me explain it differently. I'm a time traveler. I'm contained in time but not ruled by it. I was born and someday I'll die but 'my time' and 'your time' are different things. Plus things are not what you might think they are as I move through time.

Your seconds, minutes and hours all happen in chronological order. My time passes just the same way but for me it's not in strict chronological order. For me it doesn't matter where or when I spend that time. And what ever time I'm in, my clock is running, be it sometime in the past or way in the future. A second is a second and each and every one adds up for me, just like it does for you.

The way I look at it is every life is allotted a certain number of seconds, minutes, hours, days and years. When that last second is reached, all that's left is death. After all, there is not a creature that escapes that finality of being given the gift of life. So, I try to use my allotted time to the best advantage.

Another quirk with my life is, I have no idea when, or where, I'll die. You might say just go forward until you don't see yourself anymore and then search backward. That won't work one bit. You see, I might have died thousands of years ago on say a trip to solve an age old mystery by going to watch the Pyramids being built. So how would I know that's the when and where I died. Plus, I have no idea how old I'll be at that time either. Like you, I don't think I want to know the how or when. Life still has its mysteries and my death is not one thing I'm going to go looking for.

So far I've been more interested in looking back rather than looking forward. But I have shifted, that's what I think of it as, into the future a little too. I do get curious about things, like when I was an eighteen year old College Freshman I wondered if I would be able to graduate from college or would I get lost in this time thing.

So to answer your question, yeah. I did graduate. Back then I shifted forward to late in the day of the graduation. I saw me with my cap and gown on and walk the walk to receive my diploma. So I knew I'd be able to accomplish that feat. And, NO, I didn't graduate with Honors. I could have, but that would have meant I'd have had to cheat to do that. I'm smart but not that smart. I never peeked at tests to get a good grade. You know, checked what the questions were after the test had been marked to find out the correct answers and get a good score. I do have some pride and that would have been cheating.

What I did do when I had a tough test coming or I'd forgotten until the last minute to do a paper or finish an experiment was to shift back just a little bit and give myself some extra study time. I considered that to be an exceptional skill I had and using it was similar to one of the 'Brains' being able to absorb subject material by rote or use photographic memory recall.

Although there is one thing I've cheated on, but only ONE thing. I'll explain that later. It will explain a little about me, but that can wait. For now, I'll pass on somewhat like my life is like and why I do what I do.

Earlier that school year I mentioned, I was working on a term paper for my Freshman English class. The assignment was pick a national event and write how it affected you. That's all the professor gave as guidance. I chose 9/11 from among the topics she'd listed on the blackboard. I wanted to be able to capture the feeling of horror of the moment in my paper.

I guess I was about five when I saw those two towers go down the first time. Yes, that's right. I have to say it that way because for me, I've seen them wrecked several times. The first time I saw them go down I was watching it happen on TV. But I've actually seen it, live and in person, from several vantage points. Each and every time it affects me in a different way.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.