OSL: New York
Chapter 5: Merry Birthday

Copyright© 2014 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Merry Birthday - A vignette to be read after An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

-- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21, 2006 --

I was quite grateful to step out from my very first helicopter ride and onto solid ground. Although I'd already become well-acclimated to hanging out with world famous people over the past few days, none of them had been the President/Owner of the company I worked for, and my stomach had been full of butterflies just from being in the same cabin with him for the past forty-five minutes. The natural instability of a helicopter in flight hadn't helped that feeling of queasiness, either.

But Mr. Kwong (call me "John") had done his best to put me at ease, reminding me that we weren't in the office anymore. For tonight, I wasn't his employee but rather Adrienne's boyfriend – Adrienne being one of his wife's friends and the guest of honor tonight. So I'd done my best to engage in casual conversation as we chatted about my history with Adrienne, all the way back to growing up on the same street in Orange County, and his own schooldays past with Taylor.

Still, it was really nice to put my feet onto the asphalt landing pad and take a deep breath of the ocean air while I gathered my bearings and took a look around. Jonathan Kwong's Montauk estate had been quite impressive from above, and even a little intimidating in its size and scope. But from the ground the mansion seemed much more organic in the way it flowed into its environment. Much of the building was only a single story tall, inviting and welcoming rather than imposing.

Even more welcome was the sight of Adrienne eagerly striding toward us from the house. Warm sunshine lit up her face as the sun wouldn't go down until near 8:30 on this day, the summer solstice. The helicopter rotors were still winding down and kicking up a bit of a breeze that sent her hair flying back. But then she was suddenly in my arms with her lips searing across mine, and now her hair whipped around my head as well.

By the time we broke for air, the helicopter had gone silent. I hadn't realized how much I missed her, even if only since this morning. Part of me wanted to do nothing more than hold her and never let her go. But fully aware of today's date, and that we were surrounded by other people, I beamed at my girlfriend and enthused, "Merry Birthday!"

Adrienne giggled at the phrase and rubbed her nose against mine. But from beside us, Taylor commented, "Do they say 'Happy' Birthday differently in California or something?"

Adrienne and I both smiled and turned to face her. "Inside joke," Adrienne explained. "Ben's twin sisters' birthday is December 26, so after 'Merry Christmas' comes 'Merry Birthday'. Just a cute little quirk of his family."

I squeezed her tightly to my side and corrected, "Our family."

Taylor laughed. "'Merry' Birthday it is."

"Yes it is," Adrienne agreed, and then she kissed me again.

Ten minutes later, Taylor started tapping my shoulder. Adrienne and I broke apart and gave her sheepish grins. Picking at John's suit jacket, she proclaimed, "Let's go inside and get you boys changed. Definitely not party attire."

I looked down at Adrienne's outfit. She wore a light summer dress of white with pastel greens and pinks, perfect for the warm and humid June weather. I was starting to sweat in my own suit now that we were out of the air-conditioned helicopter, and I followed willingly when my girlfriend took me by the hand and started dragging me back toward the mansion.

"C'mon, let's get you naked," Adrienne breathed excitedly.

I blinked. "Naked? Please tell me that's not 'party attire'."

She giggled. "No it's not, but you've gotta change into new clothes and you haven't given me an orgasm since this morning. On my birthday."

Taylor was right beside us as she tugged her husband along, and she elbowed me in the ribs. "She DOES have a point, you know."

Well there was no arguing with that.


Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, the butterflies in my stomach hadn't fully settled down by the time Adrienne pulled me into a guest bedroom and stripped us both down to our birthday suits. I wasn't quite in the mood for fucking, but I was only too happy to get the birthday girl off on my tongue and fingers, and I promised she'd appreciate me having the extra bullet in my clip later on tonight.

About thirty minutes after landing, I was dressed in cargo shorts and a linen top with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, along with a blue floral lei around my neck. Adrienne wore a green grass skirt and a coconut shell bikini (must've been a BIG coconut), suitable for the birthday party's Luau theme. I crooked my elbow, my girlfriend slipped her arm through it, and we emerged onto the backyard patio which was already occupied by about forty party guests already dressed for the occasion.

I immediately noted that the majority of the people I saw were women, at least a 2 to 1 ratio. I also noted that while a few of the men were over 40, not one of the women appeared to be older than 30. And of those women, they ALL looked like models. Some of them wore hula girl costumes like Adrienne that bared midriffs and exposed healthy amounts of titflesh. Some of them were playing in the pool wearing tiny flower-print bikinis. And some of them had gotten out of the pool, walking around wearing nothing but those tiny bikinis with their hair slicked back and beads of water dotting their cleavage.

As my package thickened, I started to think I would have been better off firing that bullet before walking out onto the patio.

At first, I was worried that I'd spend the next ten minutes not going anywhere while all the guests came over to wish their happy birthdays and also get introduced to me. But while just about everybody did come over to say, 'Happy birthday', I started to realize that I'd already MET just about everyone at one party or another this week. This really was just a group of Adrienne's friends, and despite being in an intimidating place around unfamiliar people on the other side of the country from everyone and everything I knew, I started to relax.

The actual "birthday party" itself was rather low-key. There was a barbecue going, but the models didn't eat much. We grabbed a few drinks from the bar, but there was no drug use as far as I could tell. There was a lot of flirting and some ass-grabbing, but nobody got explicit (except when Alessandra "accidentally" lost her top trying to get something started). Adrienne was her usual center of attention, tonight more so than ever, but I was happy to hang out with The United Nations and engage in idle conversation without worrying what my girlfriend might get up to.

Others went out of their way to come talk to me. Stephanie was a lovely brunette who seemed quite down to earth for a model. Shane was the gorgeous "ex-boyfriend" beard who was actually fruitier than an Edible Arrangements basket. Danita was still trying to rope me into a MMF threesome.

After about an hour, with the party now topped out around sixty people, the birthday games started. There was a hula dance contest (which Adrienne won of course ... voting might've been rigged), a limbo contest (which Moon won), and a half-dozen other semi-Luau-related games that were equally tame. I remembered worrying about Adrienne's life in the modeling world being cocaine-fueled orgies full of shady predators and morally-bankrupt sleazebags; but as parties went, I'd seen worse in Berkeley. I even commented about being surprised an infamous "models' party" could be so tame, and Adrienne smirked while replying, "You still haven't seen a real models' party."

Everyone had a good time. Apart from one girl who drank too much and vomited into the sand, nobody went overboard. And maybe an hour after the sun went down, the crowd began to thin out as the guests began to catch chartered helicopter shuttles back to the City or sneak away somewhere private around the estate.

I found myself swaying in a hammock with one of the great loves of my life nestled in my arms. Adrienne purred as she nuzzled her nose against my chest, and for a while I didn't have a care in the world. People kept coming over to say their goodbyes, and Adrienne gave them little waves without leaving the snuggled comfort of my arm. But when The United Nations came over, she sat up and dismounted the hammock to hug her best friends.

"Merry Birthday," Moon murmured warmly, having stolen my line hours ago. She was the last one to hug Adrienne after Rania and Talita stepped back. "We'll see you tomorrow."

I picked my head up and arched an eyebrow. "Tomorrow? You girls are leaving without us?"

Adrienne glanced back at me. "We're staying here tonight, Tiger."

I blinked. "But I'm not packed. I have work in the morning and all my stuff is at their apartment."

Adrienne grinned. "Do I have to say it?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Of course she didn't. I trusted her. Dismounting the hammock myself, I stood and hugged each of the three girls goodbye as well. "See you later," I said.

The girls left, and while there were still a few guests around, rather than return to the hammock, Adrienne took me by the hand and led me toward the mansion. "C'mon. It's about time I gave you the tour."

I let her tug me away, willing to follow wherever she led. To my surprise, Adrienne actually gave me a tour of the mansion, showing me the various wings of the house, including a state of the art media room and a well-stocked gym. I made her promise to bring me back to the indoor pool and underground bar at some point in the future, and a little while after she did indeed lead me down a set of stairs that headed below ground level.

But we weren't headed for any bar. Adrienne first brought me by the wine cellar, which was just as well-stocked as you might imagine a Montauk estate that hosted frequent parties might be. But our final destination wasn't the wine cellar. Instead of bringing me back upstairs, Adrienne led me over to a rather ornate wooden door that looked positively medieval, as in the time period of King Arthur or something. And with a saucy grin, she yanked down on the heavy-looking iron ring and gave it a great big tug.

"Welcome..." she intoned in a low but bemused voice, "to The Dungeon."


Still clad in her hula girl outfit, right down to the plumeria tucked behind her left ear, Adrienne looked decidedly out of place amidst the concrete, wood, and metal of the medieval torture chamber. The steel cuffs on her wrists and ankles were not lined with fur, nor were they trick cuffs she could open by herself. The taut ropes that stretched her limbs to the four corners of the elevated platform really were attached to winches that could be tightened well past the point of pain. I knew that if -I- were in her position – bound, helpless, and even blindfolded – I wouldn't like it at all. It was one thing to be tied with handkerchiefs to a dining room chair in somebody's living room. That sort of occasion always felt like a game. This room, in the basement of some eccentric, rich guy's house, felt a little too ... real.

And the sound of the door swinging shut behind us of its own accord nearly made me run screaming back to it in a panic.

I'd voiced my concerns by asking if Adrienne was sure about this. She'd laughed and told me it wouldn't be her first time shackled to the platform like this. When she'd added a story about Taylor eating her out while some hot blonde named Kaitlyn sucked on her boobs, I'd started to put aside my nerves and allowed my girlfriend to tug me further into the room.

Adrienne had climbed onto the platform without hesitation and extended her limbs to be cuffed. With her head hanging backwards off the end of the platform, I'd blindfolded her, dropped my shorts, and stepped forward to let her lips, tongue, and nose begin teasing my scrotum from below while Li'l Ben grew up into Big Ben. And by the time I grabbed hold of my dick and pressed the mushroom head against the entrance of her mouth, I'd forgotten about all my fears and concentrated only on the gorgeous young woman who loved me so much that she trusted me to give her this kind of pleasure on her birthday.

It never ceased to amaze me that someone as strong as Adrienne put this level of faith in me, that she willingly adopted the submissive role in our sex play. Outside of me, she was an intelligent, confident young woman at the pinnacle of her career who took charge over every other aspect of her life and lived it to the fullest.

Be alone in one of the most intimidating cities on the planet? For Adrienne, piece of cake.

Rise up against the stiffest international competition the modeling world had to offer? No problem.

Mingle amongst the upper-crust social circles of the rich and famous? She fit right in.

And even dabble in the seedy underbelly of sex and drugs in the fashion world without losing her head or putting herself into dangerous situations? Adrienne Dennis could handle herself just fine.

Between the two of us, Adrienne was by far the more competent, confident, assertive and ... well, dominant ... personality. She was more comfortable stretching her boundaries, experiencing new and potentially scary things, and she did it all without fear. She called me "Tiger", but truly she was the jungle cat apex predator of her domain.

She could have orchestrated a mass orgy tonight. She could have convinced dozens of nubile girls (and guys, really) to pleasure her from every direction. It was her birthday and – tonight especially – her word would be a command.

I'd told her all that as we walked into Taylor Brynn's Dungeon, and I'd asked her why she didn't have the kind of elaborately wild and crazy birthday party I might have expected of her.

"Because I just want it to be you and me tonight," she'd replied. "And I want it to be this way."

So it WAS this way. She was in charge. The birthday girl got what she wanted. And what she wanted was to be helpless, bound, and blindfolded, to give ME all the power.

Because it wasn't about power; it was about trust.

Because she trusted me.

Because she loved me.

Because she knew that on this night, her birthday night, she wanted her pleasure ... and pain ... to be under my control.


"Hnnnnngggghhh--" Adrienne moaned around a mouthful of cock, the sound cutting off at the end when my mushroom head pushed past her gag reflex and blocked her windpipe. With her head hanging fully off the end of the platform, I had an unobstructed view of her neck and could see the way my cock dented it from the inside. That view sent an extra rush of power through my body that expressed itself in the way I palmed her tits a little more roughly, and in the way I gripped them ever harder for my continued throat-fucking.

Pumping my hips, I sawed myself in and out of my girlfriend's willing body. With her limbs outstretched, she was helpless to resist the unending cycle of throat penetration that cut off her air supply followed by a retreat that allowed her to gasp for breath just before my cockhead battered apart her lips and pushed forward to enter her throat once again.

The half-shells of her coconut bra had been discarded to the floor, leaving behind red indentations that encircled each mammoth breast and revealed exactly how inadequate they'd been at covering the full hemispheres of her bosom. Those red marks were fading, to be replaced by red marks made by my fingernails as I mauled my lover's tits while fucking her face.

Fingernail scratches were joined by teeth marks when I pulled out of her mouth and bent over to suckle and bite at her titflesh. Adrienne panted for oxygen even while blindly twisting her head this way and that in a desperate quest to get my dick back between her lips.

Sometimes I obliged her obvious need, directing my cockhead with my own fingers and allowing her to happily slurp my dong back in while she sighed like a baby happy to find her pacifier. Other times I teased her, standing up a little straighter to rub the length of my shaft across her face and drag my balls over her eyes and nose without letting her actually capture the mushroom head with her mouth.

She whimpered and whined like a lost puppy when I did that, darting her tongue out repeatedly trying to lick any part of my package she could reach. And she was never satisfied until I rammed my cock back down her throat, gagging her while she groaned and moaned ecstatically.

Once, she climaxed with my dick balls deep in her esophagus while I reached down her body and fingered her at the same time.

She climaxed again a different time with my dick balls deep in her esophagus when I wasn't even touching her otherwise.

Adrienne was in a mood tonight. And while it may have seemed to an outsider like I was the one having my way with her helpless body, both she and I knew I was only doing my best to give her the pleasure she both desired and deserved.

After she had that second climax, I pulled out and dragged her body fully onto the platform so that her neck wouldn't get any sorer than it already had from supporting her dangling head for so long. After adjusting the ropes that stretched her limbs to the four corners, I lowered the platform nearly to the ground and climbed on. Placing a knee to either side of her supine body, I lowered my cock into the valley of her 36F cleavage. And then using my own hands to squish those bare beauties around my shaft, I fucked myself in the world's most desirable breasts until I found my own release, pushing all the way forward to spew every drop right down that same throat I'd been fucking minutes earlier.

"Thank you, Tiger," Adrienne crooned after I caught my breath and kissed her lips. "That was just what I needed."

I chuckled and told her, "Rest for a minute. We're not done just yet. After all, I've only cum once, and there are a LOT more interesting apparatuses in this room to try."


<CRACK!>

"Fuck!"

<CRACK!>

"Oh, FUCK!"

<CRACK! CRACK!>

"Nngh! Oh-FUUUUUUUUCK!"

Head whipping side-to-side, Adrienne's entire body thrashed and quivered as a fresh orgasm raced through her body. Her limbs flailed as much as they could within the bounds of their restraints. And her right hand briefly lost its grip on the trapeze above her head, leaving her arm to stretch downward from the straps that tied her wrist to the same wooden bar.

But her arm wasn't stretched very far. Rather than try to hold herself up by clinging to that trapeze, Adrienne sagged so that most of her weight was supported by the cock that had suddenly risen up to enter her cunt. And as I felt her body sink onto me, I grabbed her thighs with my hands and set my body into a pre-squat position to continue fucking her through her climax.

Adrienne's grass skirt had already joined the discarded coconut bra, leaving her strung up fully naked by the horizontal trapeze. Her feet dangled a few inches off the floor, each ankle separately chained to the concrete in a way that spread her legs to the sides and opened up her crotch to me. I'd spent the last ten minutes fondling flesh, suckling teats, and cracking that riding crop against her exposed skin however I saw fit. But I'd never let her feel my cock against her body, not until that last part when I suddenly thrust up and into her and sent her into that orgasm.

Now, the riding crop had been tossed aside while I held onto her legs and continued fucking upwards. Adrienne managed to grab hold of the trapeze with her right hand again, supporting some of her own weight while she let her jaw go slack as she moaned in helpless pleasure. Her tits were right in my face, and I motorboated myself in those melons while I pumped into her. And just when my legs began to tire, I added in yet another surprise.

Since she was blindfolded, Adrienne had no clue that a special white wand had been within easy reach on a table next to us. Releasing one of her legs for just a moment, I buried my cock into her pussy, grabbed the wand, and reached around to nudge the business end of the foot-long device between her asscheeks from the other side.

Adrienne quivered as she felt a lubricated blunt object start hunting around her nether regions, searching out her other hole. Suddenly I found the entrance, and as I started pushing the wand inside, I thumbed the controls to turn on its vibration as well.

"Holy SHIIIIIT!" Adrienne shrieked as she came again. Momentarily, her entire body clamped up, and her anal muscles actually pushed the wand out of her asshole. But I maintained steady pressure against her sphincter, and a few seconds later, her muscles loosened up enough for me to press the wand back inside.

At least six inches of vibrating hard plastic now stretched out Adrienne's rear passage as she quivered and shook in my arms. And after leaving the vibrator to do its thing on its own, I got a fresh grip on her thighs, braced my own legs, and resumed fucking up into her helpless body, intent on getting us both off at the same time.

Unfortunately, I started running out of steam before we quite got there. Even sex gods have their limits I suppose. Instead of getting our mutual climax while she dangled from that trapeze, I had to settle for yanking out the wand, slipping her wrists free of the restraints, and dropping her flat on her back across the cold concrete floor while her ankles were still cuffed and spread apart.

Neither of us minded. We were both close enough to just rut like animals and not give a shit about how hard the surface was beneath us until she screamed, I roared, and I poured out my second load deep into the back of my lover's womb.

In the end, I was momentarily gassed and half-unconscious as I slumped like so much dead weight atop Adrienne's naked body. But she was in no hurry to push me off, and instead nuzzled her nose against my neck and cheek with a cuddliness that belied the violent intensity of that last fuck. And when I began to stir once more, she blinked up at me with those beautiful golden eyes and asked, "One more?"

"Of course," I chuckled. "That was only two."

"One down my throat, and another up my cunt. Hmm ... lemme guess..." My golden girl grinned.

I grinned right back.


Our third and final apparatus of the night wasn't overly complicated: it was a padded horizontal bar placed just below Adrienne's waist level. She stood on one side of it and bent over the bar ... ALL the way over ... so that her head was pointed at the floor and her hands held onto soft leather handgrips on the posts by her feet.

Adrienne had become quite fond of vibrating eggs – Sasha's influence – and one was currently working its magic inside her pussy. I stood behind her on a wide step-stool, my cock eight inches down her asshole while I drilled into her to depths where the sun would never shine.

"Fuck me ... Fuck me ... Fuck me..." Adrienne moaned gutturally in rhythm with my heavy, powerful lunges. She was still blindfolded after all this time – I sorta considered it payback for all the times she'd left me in a similar state. "Fuck my slutty asshole..."

I did as she asked, although I was doing so quite methodically now. I wasn't going slow, per se, but I was concentrating more on force than speed. Steadily, and dropping as much weight into my thrusts as I could, I really POUNDED the shit out of my girlfriend's asshole. Harder ... and Harder ... and Harder I reamed her out.

The light in The Dungeon had always been dim. Harsh, too-bright spotlights gave concentrated illumination directly over whatever individual apparatus we wanted to use, like the suspended trapeze, but I'd neglected to turn a light on above this one. The nearest overhead lamp shone on the big platform ten feet away forward and to my left, creating just enough luminance to see the shape of Adrienne's naked body bent over before me but not enough to make out the details.

Her perfect ass was the highest point of her body, a milky-white peach that almost seemed to emerge from the darkness as an offering solely for my physical pleasure. And yet there was no mistaking the physical pleasure Adrienne was getting from my use of her body. "Fuuuuuck meeeeee..." she groaned as hammered her over and over and over again.

Like I said: she was in a mood. Hell, she'd been in this particular mood all night, one where she didn't particularly care for Mr. Sex God to give her The Big Ben Experience. Sure, I had a reputation for providing unmatched levels of pleasure in young women – for manipulating their bodies into producing better and more powerful orgasms than they'd ever experienced in their lives – but I had no Playbook tonight. I didn't operate from any User Manual of Adrienne's Erogenous Zones.

I simply fucked the shit out of her.

I didn't pay any attention to her satisfaction.

I used her ass as a masturbatory device for my throbbing dick.

And she LOVED it.

"Fuuu-UUUUCK I'm coming again!" she screeched before bearing down with every muscle, her hands squeezing the hand grips until the wood creaked and her ass clenching around my cock that forced me to fuck her even harder to keep my pistoning rhythm going. "FFFCCCKKK!" she grunted through grit teeth.

A few seconds later, her latest orgasm passed and she once again went limp beneath me. Folded over that padded bar, Adrienne's body became spineless as every muscle relaxed and she let her arms and legs go slack.

"Unnnghhh ... Ungh, ungh, ungh," she groaned, briefly winded while she continued to absorb my unrelenting thrusts.

"Fill me up, Tiger," Adrienne crooned, once she'd recovered her breath. "Fuck my ass. Finish deep inside me. Flood my bowels with your hot, sticky cream."

I sped up my thrusting, just like I knew she wanted me to.

"One more hole, Tiger. I'm all yours to use. Fuck me and fill me for the third time tonight!"

I was getting close. Harder and harder I lunged, putting in every last ounce of energy I had in reserve.

"Fuck my slutty asshole! Burrow down and stretch me out! Let me feel your massive cock thicken and pulse as you blast wad after wad of jizz straight down my rectum and FF- UCK! SHIT! ... SHIT! ... SHIT! ... AAAAAUUUUUUGGHHH!"

That last stream of nasty encouragement, not to mention Adrienne's resumed anal milking of my shaft with her inner muscles, had finally set me off. And right at the end there her exclamations of "SHIT!" were in response to me finding another gear of force and power as I hopped my feet off the step-stool and let my full body weight drive my dick as deep into her body as it would ever go.

And then I fired away.

"AAAAAUUUUUUGGHHH!" Adrienne screamed feeling my massive cock thicken and pulse as I blasted wad after wad of jizz straight down her rectum.

"AAAAAUUUUUUGGHHH!" she screamed again as I flooded her bowels with my hot, sticky cream.

She was mine to use. Mine to abuse.

Mine to love.

Forever and Always.

And then I was just as limp as she'd been, slumped and folded over her body like a de-boned fish stacked on top of hers.

"Fucking hell, Tiger..." Adrienne wheezed, out of breath. "That was amazing..."

"Glad you thought so," I panted right behind her ear. "Are you having a good birthday night so far?" I asked with a smile, already knowing the answer deep in my gut. I didn't need a verbal answer so much as I could sense it, that I could... "realize" ... the answer in the way her body tightened around my cock, the satisfied purr in her next moan, and the way she got her feet set beneath her body and pushed her hips back to try and press our bodies even closer together than they already were.

"The best birthday night..." she sighed in contentment.

Still breathing heavily, I turned my cheek and rubbed it against her naked back before elevating myself back up to a standing position without yet withdrawing from her ass. "Good friends. Good party."

"Being with you," she sighed, before groaning and clenching her anal muscles to milk my cock again. "Bent over, blindfolded, simply ... surrendered ... to you, Tiger."

I chuckled and leaned my pelvis forward to keep my not-yet-wilted cock at full depth. "The great Tigress of the urban jungle. Tamed by little old me."

Adrienne exhaled slowly. "Not tamed. Restrained, certainly, at least for the moment, but never tamed."

I chuckled and flexed my PC muscles to make my dick jump deep inside her colon. "Fair enough."

"Even a great Tigress can feel lonely in that big, wide jungle. Even a great Tigress needs a mate."

Feeling her butt muscles unclenching, and feeling myself begin to soften, I had just started to retract my hips and pull myself back. But at the word "mate" I suddenly froze in place. She hadn't just casually tossed out the word without thinking of its meaning. She knew. And she'd meant it. I could feel it. So with my eyebrows popping, I asked, "Excuse me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.