OSL: New York
Chapter 3: Model United Nations

Copyright© 2014 by bluedragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Model United Nations - A vignette to be read after An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

-- SATURDAY, JUNE 17, 2006 --

The elevator dinged, and the LCD display informed us that we'd reached the top floor nightclub. At this time of year, the sun hadn't yet fully disappeared over the horizon despite the late hour of the evening, and dark orange rays reflected off of multiple shiny surfaces up and down the hallway as we stepped off the elevator car.

Adrienne led the way, excited and eager for her first true night of socializing since her return to the Big Apple. Moon remained by my side keeping up a running commentary as we followed after.

"Over by the wall are Katerina and Alessandra. Watch out for Alessandra, the brunette with the big tits; she's an aggressive nympho slut and will try to mount you right in front of your girlfriend."

I blinked at Moon's description and smirked. "So you mean she's like you?"

Moon smacked my upper arm and turned to look elsewhere around the nightclub. "Jovon and Inguna: the black girls by the bar," she continued. "Watch out, Inguna's really into BDSM and will try to strap you to the bed so she can have her way with you. Watch out for Mickey and Nicky: the Russian boys. You may have seen them in men's underwear ads. They're bi, so they'll probably stare at your ass. Watch out. Their English sucks and a lot can get lost in translation. And Danita is really into MMF threesomes, so even if she hooks up with you she'll be hunting for a second dude."

"So I should 'watch out'?"

Moon grinned and gestured around the room with wide-spread arms. The white sleeveless mini-dress she wore made her limbs appear even lankier than they already were. "It's a Manhattan nightclub filled with models on a Saturday night. Yes, my dear Benjamin. Yes, you should always watch out."

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around Adrienne's waist. "Don't worry about me. Long as I've got this one by my side, I have no fear."

Rania folded her arms in front of me and gave us a skeptical look before reaching up and tapping her fingertip between Adrienne's eyes. "You sure about that? There's a scheming, evil brain inside this pretty little head. Always giving you a devilish smile while saying, 'Trust me'."

I arched an eyebrow but gave my girlfriend a warm smile. "I DO trust her."

Adrienne squeezed me back and kissed my cheek. It was a tender moment, but also a little too cutesy for the situation, and the other girls just sort of stared at us awkwardly for a moment.

"Drinks?" Talita suggested. "I'm thirsty."

Rania giggled and hooked her arm around Talita's elbow, tugging the Brazilian girl toward the bar. Moon, Adrienne, and I followed, although I found my head turning right and left as I gawked like a country hick at everything I saw around me.

Although it wasn't my first time in a nightclub, this particular venue bore little resemblance to the under-21 dance club I used to visit in San Francisco. The top floor of a Chelsea skyscraper, this place was ultra-exclusive and ultra-modern. Music was more for ambiance than dancing, although there was a dance floor with about a dozen PYTs wearing LBDs swaying to the rhythms. Open doors led outside to a balcony filled with fire pits, comfortable couches, and commanding views of the city. And the bar itself was a visual work of art.

There was no cover charge to get in, and no amount of bribing would grant access to a random stranger. You had to be part of the "in" crowd to gain entry, to know the right people and have the right connections. Pretty much everyone inside knew everyone else, and soon various acquaintances and friends were coming in waves to greet the girls. Adrienne got hugged and kissed by more different people in ten minutes than she had in the months she'd been with me in Berkeley, and I got more than a few collateral damage kinds of hugs and kisses as well, simply for being next to her. Multiple people both male and female expressed pleasant surprise at finally meeting her infamous boyfriend, and more than a few commented on how much they'd enjoyed our little video on the internet.

Moon's warnings had been spot-on. Alessandra straddled my lap while I sat on a barstool, shoving her big tits up under my chin while murmuring about getting her own Big Ben Experience. Mickey and Nicky argued about brands of vodka on either side of me while we were supposedly having a conversation about how they knew Adrienne. And lovely Danita flirted with me while she had an arm wrapped around some other guy named Lance.

At some point, Adrienne got separated from me, but I knew she wasn't in any danger. Actually, she'd moved over to another couch about twenty feet away while eagerly chatting up a couple of models nicknamed "M&M", although I didn't catch what the initials stood for. She was right in her element: the center of attention despite being in a room full of other ridiculously beautiful people, and I was happy to see her catch up with her friends.

Meanwhile, I had my own conversations to deal with. Everyone within earshot knew I had arrived with the prodigal daughter. After being a regular on the scene night-in and night-out for years, Adrienne disappearing for two months with rumors that she'd never come back over a contract dispute had hyped up people's interest in her whereabouts and future plans. Those that couldn't get information out of her tried to extract such details from me, and while I wasn't trying to hide anything, I couldn't divulge information I didn't know. All I could say was that she'd signed a new contract, that for now she planned on basing herself out of San Francisco, and that yes, I was both her ex and current boyfriend just like all the entertainment magazines said.

Thankfully, I hadn't been left completely alone. While Moon had flitted off to socialize, Rania and Talita stayed right next to me having their own conversations and even joining in on mine from time to time. Sometimes, when I started to get a little overwhelmed by the attention, Rania would step in and change the topic or otherwise deflect for me, and I was quite grateful for the help.

After about an hour, the inquisition started to let up. I'd consumed two of the house-special martinis and had a pleasant buzz going, and so it was with a goofy grin that I greeted Adrienne when she finally came back to me.

"You doing alright?" she asked with a bit of an apologetic wince. "I'm so sorry I abandoned you for a while there. Not used to coming here with a boyfriend, and I got caught up in old socializing habits I'm afraid."

I shook my head and took a sip of my third martini. "No worries. I'm a big boy and can take care of myself. I was glad to see you doing your thing. It's obvious that you miss this scene and I'd rather you enjoy yourself than make me feel like I'm dragging you down or something."

"You never drag me down, quite the opposite. You're the safety net that's always ready to catch me, and knowing that you're there just in case always gives me so much freedom and confidence to always push ahead. I never would have made it this far in my career if it wasn't for you."

I chuckled and arched an eyebrow. "Wasn't for me? I've been in Berkeley the last couple of years and claim no credit for your success here in New York, sex tape aside. Your modeling career is all yours. I didn't do a thing, and I wasn't even here."

Adrienne wrapped her arms around my shoulders and stared at me from six inches away. "You are always with me ... always. Even when you were clear across the country, I always knew you were just a phone call away. Even still ... I missed you, Tiger. Yeah, I enjoyed living here, and I enjoyed being a part of this scene. Coming here tonight brings back a lot of great memories, and of course it's nice to see old friends. But I talked a lot to Amber those last couple of weeks before you graduated, and I realized I'd made a decision for myself that wasn't so different from hers. Sure, I could have continued running my modeling career here in Manhattan with all these people and all these friends. But when it came down to it, I knew I'd rather be a model in San Francisco with YOU. Forever and Always, Tiger. Forever and Always."

I grinned broadly and pulled her toward me. My girlfriend took my cheeks in both hands and gave me her patented nuclear kiss, the searing touch of her lips setting off wondrous explosions in my mind. The noises of the party went quiet as I lost myself in her. The world around us melted away, and it stayed away even when we broke our kiss and pressed our foreheads together with silly smiles.

That's when I realized that the surrounding silence wasn't only from mental focus. The people around us really had gotten quieter watching Adrienne kiss me, perhaps still surprised to find that she really DID have a boyfriend she'd been staying loyal to and that the whole thing wasn't just a ruse to preserve her maiden's honor. I even saw one guy roll his eyes and produce a hundred dollar bill to hand over to the guy next to him.

I blinked and glanced around. "Um ... I think we have an audience," I muttered.

"Let them gawk and stare; we'll give 'em something else to watch. C'mon, Tiger," she said while tugging on my hands to stand me up. "I wanna dance."

I grinned and gestured with my head. "Lead the way."


While the nightclub didn't feature up-tempo electronica or even hip-hop, there weren't any slow dances either. The music was all about grooving and hip rolls, the kind of thumping bass that made girls mime sex on the dance floor and get in close to their partners.

The United Nations joined us shortly after Adrienne and I started grooving together. Moon, Rania, and Talita created a circle with us and a few of their friends, although every now and again one girl or another would move up close to me and shake her ass in my crotch or jiggle her tits against my chest. Adrienne, of course, had been the first to start, and she wasn't shy about grabbing my head and planting a few more kisses on my lips.

Moon wasn't shy about it either, actually. I'd joked at the beginning of the night about the aggressive nympho slut trying to mount me in front of my girlfriend, and at one point I had the slender Korean babe's tongue down my throat and her long leg wrapped around my hip.

Rania and Talita both got in the act as well. I got a face full of cleavage as Talita tugged my head down against her chest for the length of a song verse, and then her bubble butt pressed flush up against my bulge when she turned and backed that thang up into me.

Then, I spent an entire song pretty much one-on-one with Rania, hypnotized by her luminously gorgeous face as we stared at each other and swayed, her hands on my shoulders and mine on her hips while an almost electric energy sizzled between our bodies.

It was easy to recognize Adrienne's, Moon's, and Talita's sex appeal. Adrienne's body was the pure concept of sex brought to physical form, and Talita's voluptuous curves weren't far off. Moon was the epitome of a high fashion sexy-skinny model, a little taller than Adrienne with a slender figure more often seen possessed by science fiction aliens than human beings. But Rania's body, to be perfectly honest, was kinda ... normal.

While of decent height, she wasn't very tall. She had nice legs and was in good shape, but her hips and bust were modest, neither overtly curvaceous like most lingerie models nor hyper-skinny like the high fashion girls. What made Rania stand out was her strikingly beautiful face, with strong cheekbones, large, expressive eyes, and the exotic features of her Arabic heritage that nevertheless didn't make her ethnicity immediately obvious. She had a face that sold cosmetics, making women of all races want to look just like her, and it was that face that I lost myself in for a little while.

When the next song was over, I found myself blinking as I came out from my trance. Rania had a coy smile on her face, pleased by the connection we'd formed in such a brief amount of time, and she quickly moved in to gently caress her lips against mine. But immediately after, she almost bashfully turned and looked away, fanning herself with her right hand and muttering something about needing a drink.

I thought about my own drink, left on a barista table off the dance floor. I remembered Adrienne and myself taking sips between songs, which made me wonder where Adrienne had gone off to now. She wasn't on the dance floor around me, but the next song had started up and one of the girls' other model friends now moved in close to bump her hips against mine while giving me a "come hither" smile.

So I started dancing with her, confident that Adrienne was doing just fine on her own, chatting with friends or flirting with somebody or another. I had no warning bells in the back of my head or anything, and my confidence was rewarded a minute later when she whirled back onto the dance floor looking energized and effervescent. She wanted to dance with me, so I apologized to my existing partner and moved up to my girlfriend with open arms. She gave me her nuclear kiss, moved in close to whisper about how horny she was feeling, and emphasized her words by grinding her crotch against my bulge.

I waggled a suggestive eyebrow at her. "Wanna get out of here?"

Putting our foreheads together, Adrienne moaned in obvious arousal but sighed and shook her head. "Not just yet. I'm still having fun here, aren't you?"

I grinned and tugged on her ass to grind myself against her crotch once again. "Absolutely, as long as I'm with you."


According to New York State Law, while taxicab passengers are not required to use seatbelts, the number of occupants in a taxicab still cannot exceed the number of seatbelts in the vehicle. In theory, Adrienne, Moon, Rania, Talita, and I should have either taken two cabs or waited for a minivan or Crown Vic to squeeze into. But a Ford Escape Hybrid pulled up to the curb and the driver wasn't about to say no to Adrienne's cleavage when she simply climbed into my lap in the front seat.

Less than five minutes later four very giggly, very drunk girls led me into a very nice West Village apartment building, past the uniformed doorman and two security guards at the desk, and into the elevator. I didn't notice what floor we got off on or even which apartment we entered because I was preoccupied with Adrienne shoving her tongue down my throat. But once we were inside, Adrienne left me to walk around the three-bedroom corner unit, surveying the place in a 360-degree circle before poking her head into a room and coming back, exclaiming, "You guys didn't change a thing! Rania, I thought you or Talita were going to move into my room!"

Rania spoke up while setting down her purse and keys onto the counter that separated the kitchen from the main room. "Well for one thing, Moon kept insisting that you'd miss the scene and come back sooner or later."

We all looked at Moon, who shrugged without a verbal response.

"And besides," Rania continued, "Talita and I didn't want to bother moving our stuff."

"But your room is so cramped for two," Adrienne protested. "One of you at least could have moved over, if not both."

"We are comfortable, and besides..." Talita's voice drifted while she gave Rania a worried glance.

Rania explained, "Besides, your old lease is almost up and we already decided to let it lapse."

Adrienne frowned. "What?"

Moon sighed. "Let's face it: this is a high-end building and rent on this place costs a fortune. We were happy to move in with you after the whole Caroline thing happened, but you know you were paying way more than an equal share; you could afford it. But without your income, we can't afford it."

"But I paid up my share through the end of the lease, and weren't you going to find a fourth roommate anyway?"

"Not a fourth roommate as successful as you. Besides, we'll still save a lot when we move somewhere less expensive," Rania explained. "A three-bedroom corner unit is a lot of square footage to pay for, and none of US need a building with round-the-clock security and all the bells and whistles, you know?"

Adrienne made a face.

"Hey ... don't worry about it," Rania soothed. "It's no big deal, really. I've been jumping from one apartment to the next ever since I left my parents' place."

"But you'll be downgrading to a lesser apartment in a worse part of town. Wasn't that the whole point of coming to live here? I feel like I'm letting you girls down..." Adrienne groaned.

The Korean girl grumped, "Well, maybe you are."

"Moon!" Rania scolded. "It was her decision. A.D. moved back home; that's her prerogative."

Moon rolled her eyes and headed into her bedroom, her hand going underneath the opposite armpit to unzip her white mini-dress without bothering to close the door behind her.

Adrienne watched one of her best friends go, a sad look on her face. I quickly slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her against me, asking softly, "You okay?"

Adrienne sighed. "She was never happy about me moving back to the West Coast. Don't worry, she doesn't blame you or anything; it's just that if she had her way I'd never have left."

"Your friends miss you, of course."

"Of course."

"And you miss them, and miss the busy, busy life of a model in Manhattan. Guess life in San Francisco must seem slow and tame by comparison."

Adrienne suddenly turned and raised a hand to my cheek. "I made my decision, and I made it for all the right reasons," she stated firmly.

"To be with me," I replied. "But in a perfect world, I would have moved here to be with you and you wouldn't have to miss out on all this."

Adrienne took a deep breath and shook her head. "No, there's more to it than that. I miss my friends, and I miss the socialization, sure. Modeling can be very competitive with a lot of egos and a lot of catfights, but there's a sisterhood, too. That part, I certainly miss. But there were more reasons for me to leave here than just to be with you again; you were the primary reason, but not the only reason. I know I made the right choice, and I don't have any regrets."

"Except for them," I said, gesturing at Rania and Talita who were just behind her.

Adrienne glanced back at her friends and blushed. "Yeah ... so either of you want to move to San Francisco with me so we can hang out every day again?"

Rania laughed and came forward to pat Adrienne's shoulder. "And move more than twenty minutes away from my parents? No way they'd let me do that."

Talita merely shrugged apologetically.

Tightening my grip on Adrienne's waist, I turned her to me and gave her a serious look. "You know, I was so happy to have you move back to California that I never really stopped to ask all the details of why. You mentioned that while I was the primary reason, I wasn't the only reason. You want to tell me about some of those?"

Adrienne blinked a couple of times, took a deep breath, and slowly shook her head. "Maybe another time, huh? Right now, I think this night has gotten heavy enough."

Rania was quick to suggest, "Anybody want a nightcap?"

Adrienne smiled and nodded. "Sounds great."


Adrienne, Talita, and I relaxed on the two living room sofas while Rania brought over an unopened bottle of Hennessey and five funky tumblers designed to rest on the table at a tipped-over angle. She was pouring the cognac when Moon came out of her bedroom stark naked and strutted into the bathroom without a backwards glance.

None of the girls commented, apparently used to such behavior from the pretty Korean. While the shower turned on in the bathroom, the other four of us sipped our liquor and chatted pleasantly, although I mostly nursed my drink while the other girls gossiped about the latest fashion world scandal.

About ten minutes later Adrienne turned her head to me and commented, "You've been pretty quiet. How are you feeling? Jet-lagged?"

I was about to shake my head 'no', but I yawned instead. Sheepish, I sat up a little straighter and insisted, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Probably just the cognac getting to me."

"Maybe you should go get some sleep," Talita suggested. "We are still meeting tomorrow, no?"

"Well you don't have to go," Rania interjected. "We left your room more or less untouched and there's a perfectly good queen-size bed in there."

"Huh..." Adrienne mused before glancing back at me. "Hey, Tiger. What do you think about spending the night here instead of going back to the hotel?"

I shrugged and replied, "Up to you, I guess. We don't have toiletries or a change of clothes or anything."

Adrienne smirked. "So we sleep naked. And I'm sure somebody has an unopened toothbrush you and I can share."

"Might as well bring ALL your luggage here," Rania suggested. "Seriously, you might as well move back in for the rest of the week. The apartment is maybe a little farther from the JKE office downtown but it'd sure be more convenient for us to hang out."

Adrienne looked back at me, and I shrugged and nodded my agreement. "Couple of extra minutes in a cab won't hurt me. I can already tell in your eyes that you'd love to stay here for the rest of our trip."

"You're staying here?" Moon suddenly exclaimed from behind me. I turned my head and found her still naked, although she was using a towel to finish drying her hair. Tossing the towel aside, she clapped her hands and hopped in place. "Awesome!"

Adrienne smiled at her friend and glanced at me one more time before nodding. "Looks like it, yeah."

Practically dancing, Moon raced over, planted her left hand on the sofa's backrest, and vaulted over it. I'd been seated in the corner with Adrienne reclining against my chest, and Moon practically landed in Adrienne's lap as she grabbed my girlfriend's head and kissed her soundly. "We're gonna have SO much fun this week!" the Asian babe enthused. And then she grabbed ME by the head and promptly kissed me as well.

Laughing, Rania and Talita set down their tumblers and got off the other sofa. "We'll leave you three alone before this turns into an orgy," Rania explained. Hand-in-hand, she and Talita went straight into the bathroom together, and two minutes later the shower turned back on.

By then, Moon had yanked both shoulder straps of Adrienne's dress down her arms and pulled a large melon free of her bra. My girlfriend moaned and craned her head back to kiss me while Moon suckled on her nipple, but she had to break our liplock to breathe when Moon apparently got her hand beneath the hem of Adrienne's dress and shoved a finger inside.

"Mmm, maybe we should take this inside your room before the girls come out," I suggested. "Rania said they were getting out of the way before this turned into an orgy."

Adrienne sighed and replied, "We've got some time. Moon takes quick showers but those two can spend a half-hour in there together."

"About that: Are the two of them together? I got that sort of vibe, and they're sharing a bedroom, but never had their relationship status confirmed."

Adrienne nodded at first but shook her head a moment later. "Not exactly. They both date guys, but they're also very close to each other, obviously sleep in the same bed, and have sex with each other more than anyone else. Kinda like me and Candy back in the day, you know?"

"Super-close friends but not a lesbian couple: got it."

Adrienne smiled with a nod but abruptly winced and cooed happily. I glanced down through the valley of her tits and saw that Moon had slunk to her knees on the floor and currently had her face in my girlfriend's crotch, although Adrienne's dress was in the way and blocked my view. But whatever Moon was doing, my girlfriend sure liked it a lot, and I decided to add to her pleasure by wrapping my arms around her body to cup and squeeze her tits while tilting my head to nibble at her neck.

Horny from an evening of dancing and flirting, buzzing from plentiful alcohol, and stimulated by both me and Moon, it didn't take long to get Adrienne to blow her top. One moment, she was writhing and shivering with her head thrown over my shoulder while her ass nearly fell off the edge of the sofa. The next moment she'd used her right hand to jam Moon's head against her crotch while she arched her spine and screamed her orgasm into my ear.

After that, Adrienne curled up on the sofa with her feet pointing toward the other end and her cheek against my chest. I held her in my arms and gently kissed her forehead while she shivered and came down from her climax. Grinning, Moon wiped her face and sat on the coffee table with a smile while I found myself staring at her puffy nipples.

"Maybe now we should take this inside your room?" I suggested. It was a natural break in the action and both Adrienne and I still had all our clothes on. Although Adrienne had said we had some time before the other girls came out of the bathroom, there was no way of really knowing whether we'd finish another round before that happened.

Adrienne giggled and muttered, "Aww, wouldn't you rather stay right here? I'm sure the thought crossed your mind that I'd present you with hot chick after hot chick to fuck back-to-back-to-back all weekend. I overheard Sasha commenting about you finding time to come up for air between rounds of fresh model pussy. You've already had Moon, but that's it. Or are you suggesting that Rania and Talita aren't fuckable?"

"Of course they are." I chuckled and rubbed her head. "But I didn't come on this trip to bang every girl we came across. I've got real work to do come Monday, and these first few days are about you reconnecting with your friends. No offense to Moon here, but I'd be perfectly content if you and I flew home next weekend without me ever bedding another woman but you."

"Aww ... you really mean that, don't you?" Adrienne beamed up at me.

I smiled back warmly. "You know I do."

"Yes, I know you do, but..." Adrienne's smile turned a little predatory, "you DO know I have no intention of the two of us flying back without adding at least a few more notches to your belt. I'm me. You're you. Seducing girls together is what we do."

I chuckled and nodded. "Well you know I'm unlikely to turn down any hot chicks you want to bring me. But these are your roommates and I got the impression Rania would rather not be around while the three of us were getting naked."

"That only shows that you don't really know Rania all that well just yet," Moon said with a laugh. Slinking to her knees on the floor, she reached for my pants and deftly opened the button before sliding down my zipper. "You remember what I said about it being really cool to watch Adrienne actually suck on a dick? Well when I told the girls about watching you two fucking each other this morning, you know what Rania immediately said?"

"What?"

Moon grinned. "That she hopes she and Talita will get to see it for themselves tonight."

"Why do you think she was so quick to suggest we stay here instead of going back to the hotel?" Adrienne added with a smirk.

"I dunno, because she actually wants her prodigal friend to be here with her as much as possible?"

Adrienne laughed. "That too. But this isn't up for debate anymore. We're not moving this into a bedroom ... not yet at least."

My girlfriend slid off the couch and got to her knees right beside her Korean friend. By now, Moon had extracted my erection and was stroking it in her hands. At the same time, Adrienne's dress had fallen to her waist and she removed her bra to set those mouthwatering melons free. I wasn't exactly in a position to argue.

Still, I wasn't going to make any assumptions. While Moon had made it clear from the beginning that she wanted to mount me, Talita was a little more circumspect with her innuendoes and Rania got sort of adorkably awkward whenever the teasing started getting serious. Honestly, I figured that Adrienne's other two roommates were really just curious about getting their first look at Adrienne taking an actual dick into her body, but that nothing would actually happen between me and them directly. Not tonight at least.

But hey, we had a whole week to spend here, and there would be lots more opportunities to come. My ego allowed that after a couple of nights seeing and listening to Moon and Adrienne scream their pretty little heads off in orgasmic ecstasy, perhaps the other two roommates might get curious for their own Big Ben Experiences. Whatever happened, happened, and I intended to enjoy this vacation as much as I could.

So leaning against the backrest, I slouched and presented my waving erection to the girls while Moon gleefully jacked it. Extending both hands with palms up, I gestured with my fingers and invited, "Bring it on."


"Isn't this cool?" Moon asked with a giggle from her perch on the armrest to my right.

"Really cool," Rania breathed from her seat to my left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.