OSL: New York - Cover

OSL: New York

Copyright© 2014 by bluedragon

Chapter 2: Manhattan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Manhattan - A vignette to be read after An Ordinary College Sex Life 3.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

-- FRIDAY, JUNE 16, 2006 --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody groaned, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I'd never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the golden blonde head bobbing up and down in my lap before my heavy eyelids closed themselves. The first thought into my head was the image of a young woman's face, astonishingly beautiful. Her eyes were a golden hazel and her smile so perfect that I wanted to fall in love with her at first sight. And in a way, I had.

Of course, "first sight" had been when we were 10-year-olds growing up on the same street in Orange County. I hadn't fallen in love with her, not then. But once I started growing hair on my balls and started to understand that boys and girls were truly different in wonderfully arousing ways, well, it would be fair to say that she was the first girl I ever wanted to fuck.

She'd been the girl next door, the hottest babe in school, and the head cheerleader all rolled into one. She'd been my first crush, at least in the teenage sense of ohmigawd-I-sooo-want-to-have-sex-with-her. And our lives together since had progressed through sex, betrayal, love, and even family.

To me, she wasn't a famous supermodel. To me, she wasn't an intimidatingly unapproachable celebrity. To me, she was simply "Adrienne": my girlfriend, my sister, and my best friend all rolled into one.

And she was giving me an exquisitely wonderful blowjob.

"Morning, Tiger," Adrienne Fucking Dennis crooned after popping off my prick. She lapped at my cockhead like a kid with an ice cream cone a few times before raising her head to resume her up and down bobbing motions. And she hummed happily while caving in her cheeks to give me even more intense suction.

"Don't think it's morning anymore," I replied with a smile as I raised a hand to caress her hair. Glancing out the floor-to-ceiling windows of our 33rd-floor hotel suite, I figured it was midday from the steep angle of the sunlight. After not getting a whole lot of rest on the plane ride, the two of us had pretty much fallen asleep as soon as we got to the hotel.

Adrienne's eyes darted to the side and she smiled around a mouthful of cock, giving me a few more strokes before pulling away one last time and pushing herself upright. "It's 11:53, so technically it's still morning. HA."

"Barely." I rolled my eyes and beckoned her to me. "Still, that means it's been like nine hours since your last orgasm. Far too long, I think."

"I agree," she nodded with an overly-serious expression before breaking into a big smile and reaching down to rip her nightshirt over her head. The busty blonde bombshell was braless beneath, and her massive 36F tits sprung forward in all their awe-inspiring glory.

I have to pause and describe these wonderboobs. Men around the world – and not a few women – considered them the pinnacle of female sensuality. When artfully supported by luxurious lingerie or skimpy swimsuit tops, Adrienne's tits formed the ideally-plump teardrop shape most coveted by the majority of the breast-viewing public. But even when such fabric support was removed, her marvelous mounds somehow managed to remain firm and upright in a way that appeared to defy gravity without being so buoyantly round as to invite accusations of surgical assistance. They sagged just like a natural breast should, only they sagged as if she were a 14-year-old with C-cups instead of a 21-year-old with F-cups. Truly, their spectacular firmness was simply unfair to the women of the rest of the world, creating a gold standard so high that it was simply unreachable for nearly all of them.

Whereas most could only dream of even breathing upon such luscious lady-lumps while ogling a magazine picture of Adrienne's barely-clad breasts, few could claim the privilege of viewing, fondling, and caressing her perfect bosom. And of those select few there was only one male granted such intimacy, allowed to play with the wonderboobs whenever he wanted.

Yay me.

This morning (barely), I got an up-close-and-personal view of those massive melons with my own eyes as Adrienne leaned over my chest and yanked her thong panties down her legs. The motion made her big jugs sway only inches in front of me, and I couldn't help but reach under her arms and grab her shoulders from behind to jerk her body forward so I could smother my face with her breasts.

Adrienne giggled and collapsed onto me while I licked and suckled to my heart's content. Propping herself up with both hands on the mattress, she lifted her chest off me and jiggled her torso to make those pendulous breasts sway in front of my face, and I played capture-the-nipple with my teeth while she giggled and tried to keep them just out of reach.

At the same time, she dropped her crotch atop my erection, grooving her vaginal cleft back and forth along my belly-trapped cock. I could feel her dripping arousal coating my shaft with natural lubrication while she dry-humped me, and after another minute of tit-play I used my grip on her shoulders to yank her body toward my feet so that I could instead capture her lips with my own.

The word "kiss" is woefully inadequate to properly describe what Adrienne and I did just then. A nuclear bomb went off behind my eyes as we crashed together in a fiery explosion of passion while our tongues intertwined between our mouths, and her riding of my cock like a rail sped up in urgency. Over and over we crashed together, tilted our heads to the left or right, and crashed together again. My hands grabbed at her arms and stroked her spine in our wildly spastic fervor while she grabbed my head and scratched her fingernails along my scalp. And very quickly she began whimpering her very familiar note of need.

That note meant that Adrienne wanted to get fucked, and I was only too happy to oblige. While I'd jerked her boobs into my face before she could fully remove both legs from her panties, the offending scrap of fabric hung uselessly around her left knee and provided no impediment as I relocated my hands to her hips and jerked her body into place. We were in perfect harmony as she reached down to elevate my cock into its upright and locked position. And my lover moaned into my mouth as I pulled back with my hands to smoothly impale her body on my shaft.

"Fuuuuck, Tiger," Adrienne gasped as she tore her mouth away from mine. "You fill me so fucking goood."

Reaching up with my fingers, I brushed her bangs back from her forehead and tucked them behind her ear so that I could have an unobstructed view of her gorgeous face. "I love you so much, my Tigress."

For a moment, we both paused from our urgent humping. We were enjoined at full depth, but she remained seated in my lap and merely beamed at me with a happy smile. "I love you, too," she replied. "Forever and Always."

I smiled right back, and with a twinkle in my eye I flexed my cock deep within her loins.

Her eyes lit up as she felt it, and giggling she squeezed her inner muscles around me in response. Her smile got impossibly wider, and popping her eyebrows as she wiggled her butt playfully, Adrienne chirped happily, "We are gonna have SO much fun this week!"


"That's Moon, Rania, and Talita. All of them my ex-roommates and all of them simply gorgeous, as you can tell." Adrienne laughed and gestured to the three beauties standing across from us, adding, "Welcome to The United Nations."

I chuckled as I surveyed the three models standing before me in the hotel lobby and matched up names to the faces I'd only seen before in photographs. All were of good height and in great shape, as one would expect being fashion models living in Manhattan, but identification was made easy by their obviously distinct ethnicities. Adrienne had talked about her various friends and roommates many times over the last couple of years, and I already knew that Moon Heo immigrated from South Korea when she was in high school, Rania Kanaan was Palestinian-American, and Talita Ribeiro was on a work visa from Brazil. There had also been a Nigerian (Africa) and an Italian (Europe), and I'd dubbed Adrienne's collective circle of friends as the "United Nations" about a year ago, but both of those girls had moved away.

"Pleased to finally meet you all," I greeted warmly, taking in the sassy-looking Korean high-fashion model with the butch haircut and blonde-frosted tips, the willowy Arabic girl known for cosmetics prints and commercials, and the busty Brazilian with junk in the trunk. "Adrienne talks about you girls all the time."

"Us?" Rania laughed. "We could not get her to stop talking about you sometimes."

Moon rather obviously ogled me up and down with a hungry expression on her face. "He's cuter in person than in your photos," she commented as if I wasn't standing right in front of her.

Adrienne playfully slapped her friend on the upper arm. "That your way of saying my boyfriend isn't very photogenic?"

Moon's grin was all predatory teeth. "On the contrary. He's delicious."

"Pardon my friend here," Adrienne giggled while wrapping an arm around my waist. "She's just trying to get into your pants."

"After all the stories you've told us? Of course I am!" Moon's eyes dropped to my crotch for a moment. "I'm very curious – we're ALL curious – to find out what's so special about 'Big Ben' to make THIS gorgeous creature save herself for only you. She claims she's not a full-blown lesbian, that she really does love cock, and yet none of us have ever seen her with a guy. No matter how hot the guy, she turns down man after man after man every time they come on to her ... which is pretty much ALL the time."

Adrienne rolled her eyes. "I don't see you complaining. The moment those guys figure out they aren't getting any from me, here comes Moon to the rescue to save poor hunky hardbodies from going home alone!"

"Some of them. Most of those guys are after these puppies..." Moon reached up and went 'honka-honka' on Adrienne's boobs, causing my girlfriend to slap her friend's hands away. "And once they fall in love with those, there's no way they're going to settle for these." The slender Korean high fashion model clapped her palms against her fairly flat chest.

"Enough of them settle," Rania chimed in. "A.D. turned down dozens of guys every night we went out, but you usually managed to find at least one of them to take home, and it was a different guy every time!"

"Moon IS kind of a slut," Talita laughed.

"And not ashamed of it. I enjoy pleasure, and I enjoy variety." Moon smirked proudly while giving me an appraising look with a twinkle in her eye. "Something you are familiar with, I think."

I blushed and glanced at Adrienne, who shrugged and explained, "I've ... ah ... told them about some of your exploits."

"Hearing her talk about you is better than porn." Moon licked her lips lasciviously. "And I intend to find out if the stories she tells about you are true."

"But we're not going to start now in a hotel lobby," Rania put in while nodding significantly to her left. I glanced over and noticed that a couple of middle-aged men were staring rather obviously at the collection of four gorgeous women dressed for a Friday night out on the town, especially after Moon just got to second base with Adrienne and her wonderboobs.

"We could go up to their room instead..." Moon ventured with waggling eyebrows.

"Keep it in your panties," Adrienne sighed. "We're going out."

"Who says I'm wearing any panties?" Moon shot back.

"We are going out," Talita repeated, her thicker accent more noticeable now. Moon had just a touch of a Korean accent, and Rania's accent was pretty much native-Brooklyn. "I thought we were meeting for dinner? I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry." Moon stuck her tongue out at the Brazilian girl.

"We're all always hungry; it's part of the job description," Talita shot back. "It's just that I'm the only one who actually EATS around here."

"You HAVE to," Rania laughed before reaching down and rubbing Talita's distinctively round Brazilian bubble butt. "If you ate like Moon over there, this ass might actually get smaller and you'd lose your contract."

Talita swatted Rania's hand away from her ass and folded her arms beneath her large breasts. Of the three of them, she was the lingerie model and the only one with voluptuous curves. Shrugging, she replied, "Well... yeah."

"Food. We're getting food, and I'm paying," Adrienne announced before poking Moon in the upper chest. "And you aren't allowed to get a salad."

"What, are you trying to kill me or something?" Moon patted her flat tummy. "Tell you what, let me eat like I normally do for dinner, and we'll see about getting some protein in my stomach later on."

Moon's gaze was fixed on my crotch again, and Adrienne simply took hold of the Korean girl's shoulders, rotated her toward the lobby doors, and began marching her away. The rest of us followed while Adrienne muttered, "Keep this up and you're gonna get a protein injection up your ass instead."

"Ooh!" Moon giggled happily. "Is that a promise?"

It was going to be an interesting evening.


"So did you get to do any sightseeing yet?" Rania asked me as I handed my menu over to our waitress, the last one to order. The five of us occupied a booth in a nice but cramped Japanese restaurant: Adrienne and Moon on the bench to my left, Rania and Talita on the bench to my right, and I sat on a chair at the end. I caught more than a few inquisitive stares heading our way wondering about the lone guy accompanied by four spectacular beauties, including the still-recognizable-despite-her-hat-and-sunglasses Adrienne Dennis. Plus, June in New York is humid and warm, even in the evenings, so the girls were attired in rather skimpy clothing.

I nodded and reached for my cocktail (a Manhattan, of course), taking a sip before replying, "We went for a walk in Central Park – incognito, of course."

"Of course," Moon nodded with a shrug. "Drawback to being rich and famous – something the rest of us don't have to worry about."

Adrienne rolled her eyes, and right on cue some stammering idiot came by to get her autograph and gawk at the big, round dents in her shirt. She sighed in resignation, quickly scribbled her signature on the restaurant napkin he handed her, and waved him away dismissively.

When the stammering idiot was gone, I continued, explaining, "She showed me some of her favorite spots and we went into the Met for a couple of hours. Tomorrow we're heading downtown: Ground Zero, Statue of Liberty, and all that. But you guys don't want to hear about boring stuff like that."

Rania's eyes narrowed. "Oh, and what DO we want to hear about?"

I smirked and replied, "The good stuff."

"The good stuff!" Moon cheered.

"I've already told you all the good stuff," Adrienne protested.

"Some of the good stuff, sure," Rania shot back. "But there's no way of knowing if you told us ALL of it."

"Ben's not the type to talk about that sort of thing." Adrienne waved dismissively. "Chivalrous noble is what he is. That stuff is private."

"I dunno ... deals can be made..." I drawled nonchalantly.

"Ben!" Adrienne protested in shock.

I grinned and gestured to the girls. "But you have to first tell ME what Adrienne was up to for the two years she was gone."

Talita giggled. Rania grinned. Moon started cackling like a hyena. And Adrienne buried her face in her hands.

"But not here, not in a public restaurant," I added while reaching up to rub my girlfriend's shoulder. "For now let's just enjoy our meal and get to know each other a little better, huh?"

"That's reasonable," Rania shrugged.

"Fine," Moon pouted.

"Good, I'm hungry," Talita chirped.

And everyone at the table laughed.


"So because of the dare, there's A.D. with no panties on underneath this ridiculously short skirt while Ramiro drones on and on and on about his luxury yacht and the places he can take her while she's doing her best to not be mean about telling him there's not a snowball's chance in hell of her ever getting aboard with him..." Rania paused from her story to hike up her own skirt until the hem was basically at crotch level. "Ramiro takes her over to the couch and sits down while gesturing for her to sit next to him. But she doesn't want to do that and she can't just stand there, either, so she sits down on the coffee table with her drink, right?"

We all watched as Rania sat down on our hotel suite's coffee table right in front of me, clearly miming Adrienne's position by sitting up in an overly prim and proper manner and holding her glass tumbler in her lap. It wasn't easy imagining blonde bombshell Adrienne in the place of willowy brunette Rania, but I was engrossed enough in the story to get a visual. Talita apparently didn't know the story either, because she watched at rapt attention just like me. Moon tried to stifle her giggles behind her hand, and Adrienne shook her head at the memory.

"Thing is," Rania continued, trying to contain her own laughter, "it doesn't occur to Adrienne that she sat down on a glass-top coffee table, and she carries on her conversation with the big shot producer while he natters on about Sports Illustrated's exotic shooting locations. Meanwhile, Moon over there gets it into her head to tell Fast Eddie – yes, he really calls himself that – that Adrienne doesn't have any panties on. And the guy actually decides to crawl on his back underneath the glass coffee table to check it out for himself!"

Rania capped off the punch line by spreading her legs to the side a bit and grinding her butt down onto the table's surface, and I snorted and chuckled at the visual. Moon actually hopped off her seat and crawled on her back beneath the table while Rania put her hands to her cheeks and put on an exaggerated "oops!" expression, which only got me and Talita laughing even harder. And Adrienne smacked me in the upper arm muttering, "It wasn't funny." But even she flashed me a sly smile.

I shook my head wryly. "If this Ramiro producer was so slimy that you didn't want to sit next to him, why did you even stick around to talk to the guy?"

My girlfriend shrugged and sighed. "That's networking. Ramiro really IS a big shot Sports Illustrated producer, and I didn't want to be on his bad side. I didn't take his leering personally; if I tried to avoid every man that wants to nail me then there wouldn't be ANY straight guys I could talk to. Sex sells, and everybody wants it from me. I try to make it clear that I'm not going to put out or even give a guy a handjob for getting me an assignment, but some of these guys are infatuated enough to 'hook me up' just in the hope that I'll hook up with him later on. That story was from almost two years ago when I was still getting my feet wet in the Manhattan fashion society. Nowadays I'm in demand and turn down more assignments than I accept, so the producers have to treat me with respect or I won't give them the time of day. And thank goodness too or I don't think I would have been able to put up with it this long."

"Lucky you," Rania sighed and looked at me while gesturing to Adrienne. "She's one of the few who really made it. The rest of us still have to play the game day in and day out to make a living. It's almost enough to make me wanna go out and buy myself a pair of F-cups like hers."

"On a frame like yours?" Adrienne scoffed. "I don't think so, unless you're trying to go into porn."

"Are you kidding me?" Rania exclaimed. "My parents are upset enough they can find pictures of my face online. Can you imagine how ballistic they'd get if I ever did porn?"

Adrienne smirked and deadpanned, "Uh, yeah, I can imagine how a set of parents might react."

Talita whistled. "That's right. Your mom got mad."

I frowned at Adrienne, realizing that Talita was actually referring to MY mom. "She did?"

Adrienne waved me off. "Don't worry about it, Tiger."

"Speaking of sex tapes," Moon chimed in as she reached over and tapped my shoulder. "Who was the brunette in yours?"

I arched an eyebrow and commented, "Didn't you ask Adrienne the minute that tape hit the internet?"

Moon shrugged. "We did. She wouldn't say."

"And you think -I- will?"

"Worth a shot."

I shook my head dismissively.

Adrienne had already sagged against the backrest. "Oh, that sex tape, that sex tape..."

"Which one?" Rania teased.

"Ugh, both of them."

"Still can't believe Greta did that to you," Moon sighed. "Bitch."

"Yeah, well, damage done," Adrienne sighed wearily with enough weight in her tone that I sat up straight and set down my drink.

"Hey ... you okay?" I asked, wrapping an arm around her waist and hugging her against my side.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Came to grips with the fallout from those tapes a long time ago."

At the mention of "fallout", I squeezed her and thought about how those sex tapes had put her on probation in the first place, but it was the weeklong media uproar over a famous model being identified at the crystal meth house where two people died that eventually pushed Ford to terminate her contract. "I'm sorry. My fault," I muttered.

"Not your fault." Adrienne shook her head and hugged me back. "I made my own decisions, made the choices I made to get ahead, and look at where I am now. The girls are right: I'm one of the few that really made it. It's just that those decisions have consequences and I've got to live with those, too. Like that first sex tape with you. In hindsight, there probably would have been a better way to get my hetero-side out there, but we did what we did and now we've got to live with the consequences. Like it or not, there's a video of you and me--"

"And a hot brunette!" Moon chirped.

"--having sex on the internet for all time," Adrienne finished. "In some ways I'm glad about it. Scandalous fame got me SO much more attention and recognition and it paid immediate dividends. I've made a TON of money since that tape got released, and when the girls say I'm one of the few who made it, I can honestly point to that tape and say that's one of the reasons why."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.