Hunger
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Arnie's donut shop is being driven out of business by a competitor across the street. He is visited by a mysterious woman selling a flour that she says will make his donuts a big hit. It's true -- the donuts are irresistible, especially to women, who can't get enough of them. Soon, Arnie's shop is crowded with growing female customers. A new series.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Food   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

He shuddered with fear. Once again he had the feeling that he wanted to wake up from this bad dream, but once again he realized with a chill that he wasn't dreaming. It was real.

He was in a room with women who had turned into pigs.

I have to get away, he thought. Have to get out of this room. He was weak, so weak, but he thought if he could just get to his feet maybe he could make a run for it before they saw him. They were busy fighting over some crumbs, squealing in rage and bumping heads, and at the moment their massive hindquarters were turned toward him. The door was just 40 feet away, and if he could get to it he could lock it from the outside, then get away.

He got up on his hands and knees, then grabbed on to a handle on the side of the oven to lift himself up. They hadn't heard him, so he was safe. He took one step toward the door, but then the room started spinning. He was too weak to walk, and he reached out wildly for something to hold onto, but in doing so he knocked some mixing bowls off a shelf and they clattered to the floor.

They turned their heads at the sound, and Arnie froze.

The door was only a dozen or so steps away. Maybe he could make it, even though they'd seen him. He started forward, but then they came stampeding toward him, squealing with rage. He broke into a run, but the pigs moved quickly despite their large bodies, and in a moment they were on him. The lead pig barreled into him with her snout, and he stumbled and fell, hitting his nose on the floor and bloodying it.

He tried to get up, but the pigs were everywhere, squealing and butting him with their snouts, grunting and snorting.

"Stop!" he cried. "Please, stop!"

It did no good. The pigs were caught in the grip of an animal fury, and they bared their teeth like they were going to bite pieces off him. They were tossing their heads, their massive bodies quivering in rage, and Arnie thought he was done for. He could see panic in their eyes, though, and he realized they were bewildered about what had happened to them. Somewhere in their tiny eyes he saw a spark of the humans they had been, and he realized there was still something human there, something that was fighting against the transformation that was happening to them.

Then he realized they were trying to tell him something.

They could easily have torn him limb from limb, but they had not. They were squealing in terror, he realized, not rage. They were terrified at what they were becoming.

It was all so bizarre. He was trapped by four large pigs, and he could see the saliva dripping from their mouths, smell the pig stink coming from their large bodies, and feel the fear they were feeling.

But he was too weak to do anything about it. They obviously didn't know what to do with their bodies, they weren't used to the pig bodies and they could only nudge him with their snouts to try to get him to do something.

He was weak, so weak, and all he wanted to do was close his eyes and sleep.

But then he looked down and saw his cock standing straight up again, and he almost got sick.

My God, what is happening to me? Am I actually excited by these animals in my midst?

"No!" he said, his shout echoing off the walls. "I refuse to give in to this. I'd rather die getting out of here than spend one more minute in this hellish place." He struggled to his feet again, but once again a wave of weakness hit him, and his legs gave out. He sank to the floor again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.