Hunger
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Arnie's donut shop is being driven out of business by a competitor across the street. He is visited by a mysterious woman selling a flour that she says will make his donuts a big hit. It's true -- the donuts are irresistible, especially to women, who can't get enough of them. Soon, Arnie's shop is crowded with growing female customers. A new series.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Food   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

Arnie groaned. "No, please, I can't do it."

"Hah!" Julie snorted. "It looks like your cock has other ideas. Come on over here, you skinny beanpole, and let me fuck you."

"No," Arnie said, hoarsely. "I'm too weak. That flour ... it's poisoning me ... something's wrong. Too weak to move."

Julie laughed again. "Well, if you can't come to me, I'll come to you, baby." She got up slowly, first getting on all fours and then grabbing on to the wall to hoist her huge body up. The other women barely paid attention to her; they all seemed to be in a food-induced stupor.

Julie slowly waddled over to Arnie, and as she loomed over him he was in awe at how massive she looked. She was like a mountain of flesh, with bulbous arms, fat jowls hanging down from her cheeks, blubbery tits, an enormous belly, and hips and thighs that shook when she walked.

But she was so big, and he was so skinny now, that she terrified him.

"Wh, what are you going to do?" he said. "Julie, please, don't have sex with me."

She laughed, and her jowls shook. She was like a monumental statue, towering above him and he could only look at her in wonderment.

"You must be kidding, Arnie boy," she said. "Of course, I'm going to have sex with you. I'm going to have wild, crazy donut sex with you, right now."

As Arnie watched in horror, she lowered herself on top of him, and it was like being smothered by a ton of lard. She covered him completely, flattening him into the floor. He couldn't move under her massive weight, and he struggled to breathe with her pressing down on his chest.

Then he realized his cock was inside her.

"Mmm," she said, moaning with pleasure. "That feels sooo good."

Arnie's cock was deep within her warm, wet pussy, and it was twitching with excitement. She slowly rotated her massive hips, and as his cock moved inside her she gave little moans of ecstasy. Her huge tits were smothering his face, and she shoved a nipple in his mouth. Reflexively he sucked on it, and a warm, milky fluid filled his mouth.

"Oh, that feels good," she said. "Good baby, get your fill of Mama's milk."

Arnie knew this was bizarre, that she was suckling him like a baby, but the milk tasted so wonderful, and he was so starving, and he could not stop. Her flesh was like a warm blanket on top of him, and he felt warm and secure and dreamy, filling his mouth with the sweet liquid...

That taste! It was the same as the smell from the flour. He recognized it now, the sickly sweet aroma that had filled his nostrils earlier. The aroma that had been sickening him.

"No," he gasped, pulling his mouth off Julie's nipple. "No, stop, this is killing me."

But she was too excited to stop now. She began to pump her hips harder, fucking him into the floor. Her flesh was pink and burning hot now, and she rode his cock like it was a stickshift, moving it back and forth inside her.

"Oh, that's good, baby," she moaned. "So good, so nice. Mmmm."

Sweat was pouring off her, and they both writhed around the floor, their bodies slipping against the tile. Arnie was getting more excited, his cock was throbbing inside her, and he knew he was going to cum soon. How could I have anything left inside me? he thought. This is madness.

He resisted, fighting the pull of orgasm, fighting what his cock wanted so badly. He tried to put his mind somewhere else, to think of other things, anything to distract himself.

But Julie was puffing like a steam engine now, moaning and squirming and riding him hard. His cock couldn't hold out much longer. He stiffened his body, wanting to hold back the inevitable, but then it happened.

The dam burst.

His whole body stiffened for one intense moment and his cock exploded, shooting gallons of hot cum deep within Julie's pussy. His limbs spasmed violently, and he felt his life energy leaking out of him from every pore. He gasped from the intense pleasure and the agonizing pain of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.