Hunger - Cover

Hunger

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Arnie's donut shop is being driven out of business by a competitor across the street. He is visited by a mysterious woman selling a flour that she says will make his donuts a big hit. It's true -- the donuts are irresistible, especially to women, who can't get enough of them. Soon, Arnie's shop is crowded with growing female customers. A new series.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Food   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

Arnie couldn't believe it, but it was true. His cock was as hard as if he'd been a man who'd been in solitary confinement for a year who suddenly found a Playboy centerfold model standing in front of him stark naked.

This is weird, he thought. I just shot my load twice in the space of 40 minutes, and I'm still ready for action. What's happening to me? He had a feeling that whatever had happened to his body was related to what was happening to Julie's. She was getting horny and fat, and he was getting horny and ... he looked down at his suddenly slimmer stomach ... was he losing weight?

I should get rid of that flour, he thought. There's something evil about it.

He jumped off the sink and pushed past Julie, who was leering at him in the doorway, and he went straight to the shelf with the black bag on it. He hoisted it onto his shoulder and brought it back to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Julie said, blocking the door with her voluptuous body.

"I'm going to flush this crap down the toilet. I don't know who or what that Vera woman is, but this stuff is bewitched. Now, move out of the way, Julie."

Julie stood there with her arms folded over her massive breasts. "No, you're not," she said, with menace in her voice. "I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to take that bag over to the mixing table and you're going to mix up a batch of those delicious donuts. That's what you're going to do, Arnie."

"Don't you realize what's happening?" Arnie said. "You never looked twice at me before, and a few minutes ago you just about raped me. And, and, I don't mean to get personal, but whatever's in this flour has made your body get, well, get bigger. I thought women were sensitive about their weight. You don't want to get fat, do you?"

"Why not?" she said, and the look on her face was of raw, obscene sexuality. "Nothing wrong with a little weight on a woman, Arnie." She started to rub her stomach and her breasts, reveling in their new fleshiness. "I think it makes me look more womanly, more sexual, don't you think?"

Arnie was horrified, although he couldn't deny that his cock was twitching, as if it agreed with every word Julie had just said.

He had to fight it. He knew if he let his cock have its way, he'd be rolling on the floor having sex with Julie for the third time in less than an hour, and that alone scared him. Sure, the prospect of having sex even once with Julie would have made him salivate at any other time, but there was something spooky about this whole day, and he knew it had to do with the flour.

He decided to play it rough with her.

"It's not sexy or attractive at all," he said. "You're getting fat, Julie. I don't know what's in that flour, but when you eat stuff that's made from it you get fat. You've put on weight since you ate the donuts. It's not attractive, and if you eat any more donuts with that flour in them, you're going to get fatter. That's why I have to get rid of it."

He expected her to burst into tears and tell him he was a heartless jerk for telling her she was getting fat, but to his surprise she reacted the opposite way.

"Yes, I am getting fat," she said, leering at him some more. "I'm getting fat and sexy, and I love it." She pinched the flesh of her upper arm and let go, watching her flesh ripple. She rubbed her belly some more, patting it lovingly. "I never felt so sexy in my life, Arnie. I love the idea of getting fatter and fatter, letting my breasts grow and my belly get huge, and my ass," here she slapped her butt and wiggled her hips, "oh, I want a big, fat ass so badly, Arnie!"

This is madness, he thought. I have to do something.

Suddenly, though, her face changed. She knitted her brows and narrowed her eyes with malice. Her stomach was rumbling, and she clearly didn't like that.

"You hear that?" she said. "That means I'm getting hungry again. Enough time wasting, Arnie. We're going to go over to the mixing table and we're going to mix up a batch of those delicious donuts, and you're going to put them in the oven for me. Then, when they're done, I'm going to eat them all up! Now, let's get going. And don't cross me, Arnie, or you'll regret it. Nobody crosses me when I'm hungry!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.