Hunger
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Arnie's donut shop is being driven out of business by a competitor across the street. He is visited by a mysterious woman selling a flour that she says will make his donuts a big hit. It's true -- the donuts are irresistible, especially to women, who can't get enough of them. Soon, Arnie's shop is crowded with growing female customers. A new series.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Food   Size   BBW   Body Modification  

Arnie didn't like that look in her eyes. It was a look he imagined a hungry lioness would have if you came up and tried to take a piece of meat from her. He busied himself making the birthday cake, but he kept Julie in view out of the corner of his eye.

He didn't have to worry, because she hardly seemed to notice him now; she was completely focused on the oven, sitting on a stool with a dreamy expression in her eyes, sniffing the aroma of baking donuts and giving little shivers of pleasure.

Arnie didn't use the flour from the black bag for the birthday cake. He had an uncertain feeling about it, so he closed the bag and put it on a shelf, then took down a bag with the flour he normally used. He went about his business methodically, and for awhile he was lost in his work, and did not pay much attention to Julie.

Then, when the donuts were close to being done, someone came in the shop. Arnie heard the door open, and he turned to Julie and said, "I think we have a customer out there."

She didn't move. It was like she was in a trance, her eyes half closed and a tiny smile on her face.

"Julie," Arnie said. "Did you hear the door? We have a customer out front."

"They can wait," Julie said. "The donuts are almost done." She didn't even look at Arnie; she just kept focused on the oven.

"Don't worry about the donuts," Arnie said. "I'll get them out of the oven when they're done. Go wait on the customer, please."

"No," Julie said. She still seemed in a trancelike state, but there was an edge to her voice.

The little bell on the counter rang. It meant the customer was getting impatient and wanted service. Arnie thought about ordering Julie to go out there, but he didn't want her lashing out at him like she did before, so he cursed under his breath, took his apron off, and went out to the front of the store.

There was a woman out front in a gray business suit who looked to be about 30. She was pretty in a no-nonsense, executive woman kind of way, and she looked impatient.

"That's not very good customer service, to make people wait," she said, tapping her fingernails on the counter. "I can see why you have no business here if you treat your customers like this."

"I'm sorry," Arnie said. "I was busy in the back. My assistant was helping me. What can I do for you?"

"I'm here to buy a box of donuts for my office," she said. "I work across the street, and we usually go to the Donut Maven store. I thought I'd try something different, so I came here. If you treat me nice, I might come back."

"Yes, of course," Arnie said. "Whatever you say. We're happy to do business with you. Now, what would you like?"

"I need an assortment of donuts, about two dozen," she said, looking at the shelves behind the counter. "I'll take six of those jelly donuts, and six of the vanilla frosted, and -- ooh, what's that delicious smell?"

The most delightful smell was wafting out of the back of the store, where the oven was. Arnie realized the donuts were done. He didn't want to leave the customer, so he told himself that Julie would know to take the donuts out of the oven.

"Uh, that's just a fresh batch of donuts," he said.

"Can I have some?" she said. There was a dreamy expression on her face.

"Well, they have to cool down first," Arnie said. "What else did you need?" He was working fast, trying to get the woman out of the store so he could go check on Julie in the back, and he already had one box filled with her selections. He was holding another empty box in his hand, ready to fill it.

"I'll have six cream donuts and six powdered sugar ones," the woman said. "I'd really love to try one of those other ones, though. When will they be ready?"

"Oh, it takes 15 minutes for them to cool down," Arnie said. "But I'm going to make several batches, and I'll have them ready later this afternoon, if you want to stop back." He boxed up the donuts, rang them up at the register, took the woman's card and swiped it as he was talking to her.

"I'll do that," she said, taking her card and the boxes. "I'll definitely be back. Anything that smells so dreamy I have to taste." She walked out, her high heels clicking on the floor.

As soon as she closed the door behind her Arnie ran to the back room.

And what he found there took his breath away.

It looked like Julie had taken the donut racks out of the oven and put them on the large wooden prep table, but there were no donuts on them. The metal racks were scattered across the table, empty. Julie had both hands in her mouth, and her cheeks looked like a chipmunk's that was storing nuts in its mouth for the winter. Her eyes were half closed, and she was making little moans that sounded obscenely sexual, so rich with pleasure that it was almost embarrassing to listen to them. She swallowed the mouthful of donuts, and then she did something truly shocking.

There were donut crumbs scattered all over the table, and on Julie's clothes, and as Arnie watched in horror she began to brush them off her clothes and then she bent down and licked them off the table, murmuring in ecstatic pleasure all the time.

Arnie struggled to make sense of it. Where were the donuts? Had she eaten them that fast? He'd made at least fifty of them. It wasn't humanly possible to eat fifty donuts in the ten minutes he'd been out of the room. Was it?

All this time she seemed absorbed in her own world, unaware of Arnie or anything else, for that matter. When she had licked the last crumb from the table, however, she sat up, gave a little burp, and finally noticed Arnie.

"Mmm, that was really delicious," she said, rubbing her stomach. Her stomach looked noticeably rounder, like she'd swallowed a child-size basketball. Her cheeks looked rounder, too. Arnie couldn't see her hips or legs, since she was sitting behind the table, but the way she'd filled out made him think she was bigger down there too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.