She's My Wingman - Cover

She's My Wingman

Copyright© 2014 by Clowns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Bruce meets Sara, there seems to be no limits to their quest for debauchery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

The original plan was to bring Jim into the fold then move on to bigger and better, but I was starting to question that. The problem I faced was that once Sara moved beyond the planning stage, Sara did not like changing the plans. It's one thing to roll with what's thrown at you. But to just change things up midstream was not her way. So I had to convince her. And the only way to do that was to get my wife to do it.

Fortunately, Lisa has welcomed Keri and her kids into our home. Really, what's not to love. We have Keri, a submissive nymphomaniac with huge floppy tits who lets her own kids dominate her and use her as a cheap whore. 'Lets' is probably not the word to use, because she really, really can't seem to get enough. The nastier you treat her the more she seems to get off. Then there is Jerry, the stud, who just can't seem to get enough of his own mother. And the one who turned out to be the hidden pearl of the whole experience, Samantha. At just 15, she can go from good girl to bad girl and back in the wink of an eye. She is the total package. She has the look, that killer body, and a princess bitch attitude.

And then there is Jim – the step dad. He adds nothing to the mix and Sam doesn't think her Mom even loves him, "Not once did Mom say she mas madly in love with Jim. It was always that he would be a good provider." Not only would he add nothing, he could easily become the biggest liability if he knew what was going on. My original intent was to just keep Jim out of the loop like we have been doing this whole time, but Sam and Jerry wanted him gone completely.

Sam even had it all planned out how they could force him to leave and sign everything over to his mom. When I thought to ask Keri what she wanted, since it was her husband, her response was, "I will go along with whatever my daughter wants of me." It was at that moment that I realized that Keri was not the mindless human sex toy of these past few weeks. Being Keri means you reap the rewards without any guilt. Keri loves the sex, and the kinkier the better, but being the submissive that she is she doesn't have to initiate anything, and nothing comes back on her. I probably would have picked up on that sooner but as of late, my little brain has been doing most of my thinking for me.

I was a little conflicted with Jim's fate. On one hand, everyone, including myself, wanted him gone. He just didn't fit in. On the other hand, he had done nothing really wrong. It was his house we were trying to take from him, although his parents bought it and apparently they could easily buy him another. We have been using and abusing his wife behind his back for weeks, but then he did jump into the bed with Sara first chance he got with no sign of guilt or remorse. Also, as Samantha pointed out, "Sara can't catch us fucking if he chooses to just walk away." Case closed.

The plan was fairly simple. Samantha would seduce her step-father, and Sara would walk in on them. No cops as long as he leaves quietly and of course signs over the house. Sam was quick to point out that the chance to fuck her was well worth the value of the house. I must admit, having experienced it, I found it hard to argue with her logic. Sam had to explain the concept of rape and statutory rape to Jerry because he didn't see why Jim fucking Sam was a big deal – not worth signing over your possessions anyway. When he brought up that I had fucked Sam, she pointed out that I had their mom's permission. "Hell, the crazy bitch stuffed his cock in me."

Except for a few tweaks, the plan was as Samantha had lain out. Originally, I was to be the one to catch them, but Sara said I was too soft-hearted and it was decided she would do it with me hidden in the house in case she needed back up. Then, I am not sure why, it was decided that Jerry and Keri would be hidden with me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.