Brat Pack
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rob Hudson meets Holly King, and is pretty sure they are meant for each other. Holly's friends, Jane and Anne, take virgin Rob in hand to show him how to give a girl a good time, but although they both want to have his babies, they have an agreement with Holly not to fuck him until after she does. Holly decides to hold off, but takes Rob home where she asks her younger sister to fuck him and he meets the sisters' attractive single mother... Fortunately Rob has a plan to keep everyone happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

Devon Somersby, Cathy's schoolteacher friend, accepted an invitation to dinner on the Friday, at the end of Holly's and my study break from college. During the week, the girls had been brought up to speed on Cathy's and my plans for Devon – up to a point: we didn't tell them we'd been doing our best to get Cathy pregnant. We'd also bought a small camcorder which shot footage in the high-definition format, and a tripod.

During the day on Friday, I set up the camcorder in Cathy's room so its field of view covered the bed. I concealed it as best I could behind books on her bookcase. The angle was such that there was every chance it would be able to film Devon's tool actually entering and leaving her pussy. I moved her cheval mirror into a position where a reflection of his face would be visible to the camera at the same time. It was an essential part of my plan that he should be identifiable.

Around five o'clock, Cathy set the girls to preparing vegetables while she "showed me something" upstairs.

Nobody was surprised that we carried out a trial run with the camera running. As usual, with us, there was no diaphragm or other impediment to my sperm reaching her womb. She said she wanted to feel my cum inside her all night. Afterwards, she inserted her diaphragm to stop my seed leaking out and to prevent Devon's leaking in.

We watched the video recording, which was as informative and explicit as I had hoped, but deleted it afterwards as it showed Cathy inserting her diaphragm, and we wanted the girls to believe she had had it in all the time. The only problem with the technical arrangement was that in order to work, the camcorder had to have its small LCD screen flipped open, which then cast light which would be quite visible. I had to cut a piece of card from a cereal packet and tape it over the screen. That did the job, and now there would be no clue about the camera's operation.

We needed a way of bringing the dinner-table conversation round to the idea of Devon filming raw sex. Cathy said I should leave it to her, probably when Devon was in the throes of fucking her.

Devon arrived at seven, and was introduced to me and the girls. We were all very polite and he said he was pleased to meet Cathy's family at last. I'm not sure, but he might have assumed I was her son. Still the more inaccurate his impressions the better, so we didn't seek to clarify the point.

In due course, while Holly and Daniella sat either side of me on the sofa, playing with my cock while we watched a slushy chick-flick, Cathy took Devon up to her room. I had the unworthy thought that we should have hooked the camcorder up to the downstairs television so we could have watched proceedings. Maybe one day...

I admit to a pang of jealousy, even though Cathy and I had fucked just a few hours earlier. The girls' licking and sucking on my prick brought about the usual result, which they shared between them.

Of course, I had to repay the compliment and half an hour later, my tongue and face was coated with their juices and both girls had satisfied grins. We got cleaned up and our clothing straightened out just in time, as Cathy came downstairs with Devon.

They sat in comfortable chairs next to the sofa and Cathy brought the meeting to order – for a business meeting it had now become.

'Devon is a bit embarrassed, being a schoolteacher and everything, but I've assured him we're not filming underage stuff.' Well, certainly not in the immediate future.

'Also, I think he's satisfied that what happens in this house does not get mentioned anywhere else, and that the videos we make for streaming and distribution on DVD will be anonymised. For this to work, we need to buy editing software and DVD burning stuff, that must be capable of producing professional-standard work. He's suggested what we need, and it's expensive, but being a teacher, he can get it at a much lower price.

'What we haven't talked about are the people who'll be taking part.' She turned to Devon.

'An important difference between our service and others is that we are going to feature real sex, pregnancy and birth. Our stud over there' – she nodded towards me – 'is going to fuck babies into some willing females. We're going to film him doing so, and then film every time – or at least several times – he fucks them again during their pregnancies and after they've given birth, when they start work on the first child's brother or sister.' Devon was still blushing. 'Isn't it against the law?' 'Actually, ' I said, 'we don't think it is, as long as the girls are over sixteen and volunteers. We're going to base our website in Germany, and generally, those programs which can lock out such sites, so children can't accidentally get on them, should have no difficulty in denying our service. Only those who want to use it – and can afford the fees – will be able to see anything that might ruffle a few strait-laced feathers.' 'You seem to have it all sewn up, ' said Devon. 'Well, I'm in. When do we start?' Daniella turned to me. 'Yes, when do we start? I've been very patient.' I suppose Devon had to find out sometime that the girls were involved. He knew now.

Daniella had been due her period around the time Cathy had insisted she be fitted with the implant. She'd had a very light one in the last few days, and, anyway, she'd tested negative when the doctor had carried out a pregnancy test on her the previous Monday. I thought about the logistics.

'If your mother agrees, we could try to film our first fuck on Sunday, before Holly and I have to return to college.' Daniella looked at Cathy for permission, and got a small nod. I was congratulating myself on letting Devon think this would be Daniella's and my first-ever fuck, rather than our first since the implant. He might, in time, be surprised at the length of time it took a nearly-nineteen year old boy to fuck a baby into a sixteen-going-on-seventeen year old girl, but we needn't let him know about the implant just yet.

On Sunday morning, Devon turned up with his camcorder and tripod and a couple of lights. I'd asked him to get a couple of cards for the camera, because I wanted not to let them out of the house with material on them. He handed one to me for later, and put a new one in his camcorder. I'd purchased a couple of cards for our own camcorder, and this time, it was set up in Cathy's room – which had become the de-facto studio – on its own tripod. We had all spent some time hastily learning how to use it. It was, basically, point and shoot, with a full-automatic mode which meant whoever was operating it simply had to aim it in the right direction, start it, zoom as necessary, and stop it. I had, of course, removed the card covering the LCD screen. The women and I had also discussed camera angles for the juiciest shots. Devon had ordered the editing and DVD burning software.

I'd read that professional porn stars could cum on command, and were used to their fucks being interrupted so that camera and lighting positions could be changed, but essentially they were acting: we were fucking for real – not this time, with Daniella, perhaps – and I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the film. So everything would be shot 'as is', on the fly, and we needed to learn how best to do it.

The camcorders worked okay in daylight, so we decided to dispense with the lights on this occasion. Devon was briefed by Cathy while Daniella, Holly and I went into the garden to talk about what we were about to do.


'Of course I'm not deliriously happy about my boyfriend fucking my sister, ' Holly complained.

'But that's why you brought him home, isn't it?' replied Daniella.

'I know – but I didn't want you to fall in love with him!' Daniella denied any such thing, but her deep blush suggested otherwise. I felt flattered, but Holly remained the girl I most wanted to fuck.

'I think, ' I said to her, 'we need to decide just what you plan on doing. I mean, you've said you won't fuck me for three years, so I don't have to fuck Jane and Anne. But now that you're protected, it seems to me we could consider making a start. Then we can get Jane and Anne here and I can give them what they seem to want, only we get it on camera.' 'By the time they're pregnant, my implant will probably have run out, so you can fuck a baby into me, ' said Daniella.

'If you're mother agrees.' 'I thought the whole reason we're doing this is to provide a bigger house for all your babies?' Had to admit, that was the point of it.

Holly still frowned. 'If you think I'm going to be the only woman in this house who isn't pregnant, you're mistaken.' I took her hand in mine. 'Look, we can fuck now. We're ready to handle the demands of Jane and Anne, and you're protected. This is good, yeah?' She agreed, still grumpy.

'People are going to notice if too many girls living here are pregnant at the same time. Even two may excite comment. There will always be those who will be curious about who the fathers are. And besides, ' I said, 'you wanted to graduate before you had a baby.' 'All right!' Holly said crossly.

We went back indoors where Devon had finished testing the camera setup and Daniella was waiting for me.

We all went into Cathy's room. It still held the odour of aroused woman. Daniella and I went to the bed. I was at this point still wearing the clothes I'd been in since fucking Cathy earlier – T-shirt and jeans – while Daniella had found a nightie that let everyone see she was naked under it. From the look on Cathy's face, I suspected she hadn't seen it before. She sent me off to find a pair of shorts in place of the jeans.

In her role as Director, Cathy had Daniella lay under the duvet and pretend to be asleep, while I was to come into the shot, climb into the bed behind her and put my arms round her. The plot was not original. She was to pretend to wake and place my hand on her breasts, pushing the duvet away at the same time so the cameras could see what was happening. From then on it was very much up to us to put on a show of "willing girl getting her boyfriend to fuck her", culminating in my giving Daniella a good, bareback, fuck.

Initially, of course, as neither of us was used to having sex with an audience, we couldn't get the performance going. It isn't possible to fake an erection. Holly and Cathy stepped in. Cathy opened my flies and fished out my limp cock. I don't think she'd ever seen it in this state before. She tried rubbing it a time or two and got no response. She took off her own blouse so I could see her fantastic breasts, and that evinced some interest. With a combination of hands and mouth, she eventually got me good and stiff, while over on the bed, Holly had been licking and sucking at Daniella's breasts and twat, so she was now at least desirous of getting started. Cathy zipped my cocked back into my shorts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.