The Yearbook Girl
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A photographer falls in love with a high-school senior whose yearbook picture he takes. Under his tutelage, she becomes a model, a photographer, and an enthusiastic lover. (Note: some codes apply to later chapters.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

The color shots came back from the lab two days later and went into the "special file" I kept by the bed. I somehow knew that this girl would be in a very special place in my life, and wondered how long a thing this good could last.

Her next gig came two weeks after that. A company had a new line of swimwear for teens, and they wanted some pictures. The line wouldn't be on sale for another year, of course, but they needed the pictures to publicize the line for all the department store and boutique buyers, who in turn would need them for the spring catalogs that are actually printed in the winter.

As usual, Cindy was on time and totally professional. I shot her modeling the swimsuits in front of a gray screen, using a variety of lighting angles. These were swimsuits designed for teens, so they didn't reveal a lot, even the two-piece suits. The company had sent over a guy with twenty suits in Cindy's size, and she changed right in front of us, not bothering to use the changing screen, to the amusement of the company rep, who was definitely not gay in his reaction to her nudity. We finished the whole shoot in about four hours, which was record time. Then we went to the Woolworth's for lunch, which I treated her to.

"Do you have to go back home right away?" I asked.

"No, I told my mom that the shoot would last all day, maybe even into the evening. She wasn't happy about it, but once we got the check for the last session, she decided that you were really legitimate, or at least a very rich pervert. So we're good."

"I'd like to go back to the studio with you and shoot more of those 'art shots' with you. I've got a new camera, and I want to see what it can do."

"Art shots, like nudie shots?"

"As nude as you want to get, dear."

"Let's go!" She popped the last French fry into her mouth, finished off the Coke, and we were back in the studio in minutes. She stripped for me, slowly and seductively. I'd turned up the heat in the studio before we left for lunch, so it was comfortably warm. "You know the rules," she said. "You strip, too!" In minutes, we were both naked, and I made no effort to conceal my hardening dick.

"Where's that baby oil?" she asked. I handed the bottle to her and she oiled herself up. And then she squirted some on my dick.

"Hey, you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that!"

"That's the plan! I've seen that lump in your pants all morning! C'mon! I wanna see you cum!"

Well, I'm not made of stone. It only took a few strokes before I came, hard, all over her hand. She grabbed a towel and cleaned up the mess. Then she hugged me, melting into my arms as she kissed me. I touched her labia. Her cunt was slick, and it wasn't just the oil. I took a chance and slipped a finger up her cunt. She giggled, but didn't protest, so I finger-fucked her right there as we were standing up. And then it was her turn to cum. I didn't realize how much she was turned on, but the experience of keeping two clothed men horny all morning obviously pushed a button in her.

And now we hugged again, our lusts satisfied. We got to work, photographing her in various poses under a variety of lighting conditions. I showed her the pictures we'd taken in our last session, and she made me promise never to sell the ones of her masturbating. She said that I could do whatever I pleased with the less erotic ones, as long as I asked her first. Well, I had no problem with that!

The time went fast. When she expressed interest in the mechanics of photography, I showed her the features of the various cameras and how the adjustments were made. She was a quick learner, and before long, she suggested that she take some pictures of me. "You've got to oil up," she said, "just like I did!" She grabbed the oil bottle and proceeded to squirt it on my body, spreading the oil with those delicate little hands of hers. When she got to my cock, it was already getting hard again, and I wondered if she was going to jack me off. But then she left it and got the rest of my legs and arms. "I want it hard for the pictures," she said. Then she posed me on the sofa, leaning back, with my cock sticking straight up. She took a few pictures, and then said, "I want to take one just like that, but with your eyes closed." I closed my eyes. It seemed to take a long time to get the shot, but she insisted that I hold the pose. The next thing I felt was her hand over my eyes, keeping them shut. And then I felt something on the tip of my cock.

It was a rubber, and she was rolling it onto my cock. "Surprise!" she said. And then she straddled me and guided my cock into her. The cap slid in easily, parting the folds of her labia, and soon our crotch hairs were touching as she bottomed out. I couldn't believe it ... my fantasies were all coming true! The feeling of our oiled legs sliding along each other was delicious, but my attention was all on the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her tight, virgin pussy as she set up a rocking motion, using my cock as a dildo. I was suddenly glad that she'd jerked me off earlier, and even that I had a condom on; otherwise I think I'd have cum within a minute of entering her tight virgin snatch.

We fucked in silence, except for the creaking of the couch. I stared at her flat belly and bouncing tits, glistening with oil. As her orgasm approached, she lowered her body onto mine, and our chests touched. I felt her slippery breasts against my own chest, her hard nipples pressing into my pecs. My hands went down her back to the sheen of her ass, then back again to her shoulders. I felt her cunt muscles clenching around my shaft, first tentatively, then with more confidence. When I slipped an oily finger into her asshole, she came with a shudder and a gasp, and that triggered my own orgasm. I don't think I ever came harder in my life than I did with that girl. I thought it would go on forever, and each spasm of my cock sent a jolt of electricity through me.

"You're hurting me, Hank," I heard her say, and I realized that I was hugging the breath out of her in my own ecstasy. I relaxed, and she took a deep breath and shuddered again, an aftershock of her own orgasm. We lay there for a while without uncoupling, savoring the sensation of oiled skin against oiled skin. I felt my cock softening and, deaf to her protests, pulled it out and stripped the condom off.

"Why did you do that?" she pouted.

"I had to, dear. My cock was getting soft, and I didn't want the sperm to leak out of the condom and get you pregnant. Didn't the book tell you about that?"

"Not really. Hey, that was really nice! I thought it would be, well, good but not great, my first time."

"It was great for me, too, Cindy. I've never had a virgin before. You did just fine!"

"Well, you popped my cherry with your fingers the last time I was here, so I figured I owed it to you. And it didn't hurt a bit this time."

"When did you decide to fuck me? Or do you always carry a condom around, just on the off chance?"

She laughed. "No. Actually, I wanted to fuck you the first time we met, for the yearbook pictures. But I wanted to get to know you better first. I have these trust issues with men, sometimes. But you were a perfect gentleman when we first took those nude shots, and after the first modeling session. I would never have masturbated in front of you otherwise. And when you finger-fucked me and broke my hymen, you were so sweet about apologizing for the pain, and I knew that you really cared about how I felt."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.