Of Loss and Remembrance - Cover

Of Loss and Remembrance

Copyright© 2014 by QM

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Driven away by his inability to cope with his wife's cheating and the actions of her new partner a man withdrew from the world becoming the equivalent of a modern day hermit. Then chance brings his family into his life again and he begins to realise what he lost... No sex in the first two chapters. The violence code does not apply to sexual violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Slow   Violence  

Back at the Cabin I saw that Gwen had emerged, though she was wearing dark glasses, I presumed because a hangover gave her a little photosensitivity.

I explained about Melanie, Nancy's sister, and the weird coincidence that had brought her to us and that Nancy was still down there, despite Colin and her fear of men.

"I'd best go down and introduce myself," Gwen said. "Plus it will give Nancy confidence."

"I think that will be best. I don't think Melanie will mind Nancy's lifestyle, but I don't want secrets anymore," I replied.

"Thank you for looking after me last night on the way home, David," Gwen said as she kissed my cheek on her way out.

"It was a joint effort, my love, and you were quite amusing," I replied with a grin.

"Oh God, I really said the things I remember saying?" she asked.

"Probably," I replied. "But don't worry, none of us minded."

"Oh dear," she giggled. "Back later."

Gwen left and I and the girls decided to make some lunch for all of us including Colin and Melanie to take down to the Cabin to show moral support, or as I put it, just to be nosey.

With flasks full of hot drinks and trays full of sandwiches we trooped down to find Nancy chatting to Melanie whilst Gwen assisted Colin to move what few bits of equipment and cases they had into the cabin.

All four joined us for lunch and the discussion went over my history and how the girls and my ex as well as Nancy ended up with me. Colin and Melanie, although concerned with the trial and the threats, told us as far as they were concerned the girls and women weren't here at all, just myself. Though Melanie was keen to visit again during her free time when she wouldn't be quite so busy. She also extracted Nancy's email address and made her promise to keep in touch. Little was mentioned of Nancy and Melanie's parents though and Melanie and Colin's eyebrows were a trifle raised at Nancy's and Gwen's arrangement with each other and with me.

"So, Gwen's your lover?" Melanie asked Nancy.

"Yes, and so is David," Nancy replied.

"And David is Gwen's lover too?"

"Yes, we're a threesome, although I'm only attracted to Gwen, not other women ... or men, apart from David," Nancy averred.

"Not sure how Mum and Dad will cope with that," Melanie admitted. "They had a hard enough time with my rejection of their beliefs and enjoying the company of boys and men."

"I wasn't planning on inviting them here, but, if they want to meet me, David can take me there and protect me," Nancy replied, glancing at Gwen and getting a nod off her.

"They've changed," Melanie said. "They know they did wrong by you now, but were too proud to admit it until I rubbed their noses in it, but by then I couldn't find you."

"Seems our pasts are littered with mistakes," I sighed.

"Well, it depends on how you deal with them," said Colin. "Though I admit I'm one to talk as my wife doesn't know about my 'assistants' or won't admit she does. Then again we don't even live together any more, but neither of us wants a divorce."

"I'm never going to judge you Colin. You sat through far too many of my early attempts at cooking for me to do that," I chuckled.

"I was rather brave, wasn't I?" he laughed back.

"Just a tad, but at least you were honest and I have improved," I replied with a grin.

"That you did, visiting you is now a treat and a half," he replied.

"Well, we had planned to let you go about your own devices now my family is here..." I began.

"As Melanie is family, that original plan has gone out the window, David," said Gwen firmly.

"That's where I was going, my love," I replied relieved.

"You and Melanie are more than welcome to eat with us for the next three days," said Gwen with a smile.

"Thank you," said Melanie, who was keeping close to Nancy, in case she vanished I suspected.

"Indeed, thank you," said Colin with a relieved smile as I knew he was not a good cook.

Once they were settled I invited them back to our cabin to settle down and relax and go over with Colin where he would need to go and at what times.

"It's the same circuit as last time, David," he replied. "Just data checks on the air monitoring stations and some hardware replacement and tweaks."

"No problem then, save for the Pithouse Crags," I replied.

"Don't worry, I brought climbing gear this time," Colin replied.

"Good, because as much as I enjoyed the free climb the last time, I would hate to have to explain to anyone how or why we found it necessary, assuming we had an incident," I returned.

"True, though Alice thought it a blast," he replied, mentioning his last assistant.

"She would, where did she end up?" I asked.

"She's in the States, working for ExxonMobil as a trainee environmental analyst, should do well," he replied with a happy smile.

"Seems to pay off for your assistants," I replied.

"Well they have to be damned good in the first place, the rest for me is icing on the cake, so to speak," he said with a cheerful smile.

"It's true enough," said Melanie. "He's not a bad fuck either and his recommendation alongside my post grad dissertation will let me walk into practically any chosen role I'd be qualified for."

"As I said, your business is just that, your business," I replied to her.

"Just can't believe I'd find my sister here, living the good life," she chuckled.

"It is a good life, but I still am fighting my demons," Nancy replied. "Besides I've actually been here less than a week."

"Wow! Spooky," said a slightly nonplussed Melanie.

"You appear to have been having an exciting week, David," chuckled Colin.

"You don't know the half of it," I muttered silently under my breath whist giving him a neutral smile.

The rest of the conversation mostly revolved around Melanie and Nancy catching up on each other as I helped Gwen to prepare dinner.

"Feeling better now, my Lady?" I asked.

"Lots, thank you," she replied with a smile.

"Good, because I'm on a promise," I chuckled and winked at her.

"A promise?" she asked somewhat in trepidation.

"Yep, you promised me your bum tonight," I said with a smirk.

"I bloody well did not!"

"You bloody well did and in front of witnesses," I replied with a grin.

"Promises made whilst drunk don't count ... well unless you're making them," she giggled and dodged my hands attempt to squeeze a bottom cheek.

"You seemed pretty keen at the time," I chuckled.

"I was?"

"Seemed so, though you were more interested in me having Emma's bottom,"

"Really?"

"Yep, after having eaten her out after my loving injection,"

"In her pussy I hope," she giggled.

"Oh yes," I chuckled.

"Well, thank God for small mercies," she replied with a grin of her own.

"Still planning on having yours though," I replied deadpan.

"Behave; you wouldn't want to get a slap now would you?"

"Depends on whether it's worth it," I chuckled.

"Just how much did I drink last night? Because the woman you're describing doesn't sound like me at all," she giggled.

"I think you had at least twice as much as myself and Nancy," I said.

"What individually?" she asked hopefully.

"No, in total," I chuckled.

"Bloody hell, no wonder I was selling my arse," she laughed.

I gave her a hug as we simply got on with things, enjoying each other's company immensely. No, I had no plans to take something not freely offered; though I had to admit the thought of my ladies lovely bottoms did have me somewhat aroused. I did open my store of beer again and handed out the bottles, though Gwen chose not to imbibe this time and simply grinned when I glanced down at her shapely rear encased in tight jeans.

"You should have had me when you had the chance," she whispered.

"You didn't want the tree to have your tits," I replied making her laugh out loud.

"Oh yes, I remember now," she chuckled.

Whilst we waited for the meal to cook we simply chatted and had a laugh at some previous adventures Colin and I had had and the daft things both Gwen, Nancy, my girls and Melanie had got up to in the recent past.

Dinner was eventually served and was a culinary triumph for Gwen who had compliments rained down upon her from all.

As we had an early start in the morning Colin and Melanie left shortly after dinner leaving me to read, the girls to go on their laptops and Gwen and Nancy to hog my work's PC, ordering stuff online, I'm not sure what but it did involve a lot of whispering and giggling.

Soon enough though they came back in and sat either side of me and started a campaign of gentle molestation.

"So, when will you be free to see Emma?" Gwen finally asked, her fingernail tracing the outline of my erect penis as it bulged in my pants.

"Tomorrow afternoon, if she's free," I replied. "Colin and Melanie will only be going to the stations in the morning; afternoons are spent tweaking the data stream and firmware if they are doing what he normally does."

"So, would you like a little company if you do?" Gwen teasingly asked.

"You just can't wait can you?" I chuckled.

"Hell no, I wanted you to jump her bones last night," she giggled.

"I had my reasons not to," I replied.

"And good reasons they were," she sighed. "But I would have loved to see what you could have done with her in the hot tub."

"Well, if she agrees to let you come down then we'll see what happens," I said cautiously. "What about you, Nancy?"

"I'll be fine here keeping an eye on the girls as they study. I like Emma, just not in that way ... so to speak," Nancy replied. "I would like you to set up some targets for me to practice with your crossbow though."

"I'll do that straight after lunch," I confirmed.

"Thank you, David," she replied and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

I'll show you where the reload cartridges are, but there's a hand-cocking tool for it as well," I added.

"Might be best, don't want you to run out with the situation as it is," she said.

"Sam is going to keep an eye on things as it's easier to get to his patch than here," I said.

"Oh yes, he'll report the vehicles soon won't he?" asked Gwen.

"Probably, as he'll have officially noted them on the Friday," I replied.

"So we may get police here?" Gwen asked.

"Doubt it, but if they do a search, we may."

"Won't they find the bodies if they use dogs?" asked Nancy.

"I don't think so; they'd have to presume someone was missing, rather than the vehicle being abandoned. Even then tracking the bodies to that valley and scrubland won't be easy as it's rough and any scents will have dissipated," I said. "It's not an obvious trail initially, as you may have noticed, Gwen."

"I doubt Sam would lead them onto it if they did come around," said Gwen.

"He wouldn't, he'd send them on a wild goose chase up the lakeshore," I chuckled.

"Still can't help worrying," Gwen sighed.

"Worry all you like, once the local foxes have had them for a little while they'll be difficult to identify, never mind the cause of death," I replied.

"Didn't you say you left a bow tip embedded in one of the corpses?" Gwen said.

"I did, but it's not traceable to me any more than Sam's or Emma's are traceable to them," I responded.

"But if they search the cabin?" Nancy asked.

"Well, they need just cause," I replied. "Even then they wouldn't find the illegal stuff I have as it's not in the cabin as such. They may suspect I had something to do with it, assuming they find the bodies, but proving it? Unlikely, still I'll consider it a job well done, no matter what."

"David, you take such chances," sighed Gwen.

"I will see them all dead before they have a chance to harm any of you," I replied.

"I take it you mean Ali's gang?" Nancy queried.

"Yes, not the police," I chuckled.

"Just over a week ago I would have been horrified at that statement, now I actually take great comfort from it," Gwen sighed.

"Just stay calm, my love, and let events go their course," I replied.

"Yes, dear," she chuckled, knowing that I knew it was easier said than done.

"I'll give Emma a ring as it's barely nine and they'll still be up," I said.

"Ooh, good idea," said Gwen brightening up noticeably.

"Slut," giggled Nancy.

"You love slutty ol' me really," giggled Gwen in return.

"That I do, which is why with David in our lives I feel I can let you play the field to a limited extent," Nancy replied.

"I can't help it, Emma just sets off my waterworks down below," Gwen confessed. "But if you said no, I wouldn't, you know that?"

"I know," we both replied at the same time, then chuckled as I got up and grabbed my phone to skype Emma via my wireless connection.

The conversation didn't take long and Gwen came out in a broad grin when I thumbs upped her after my request that she come along. A time was agreed and I hung up looking rather pleased myself.

"Game on," I murmured.

"Hopefully it will be a lot of fun for all of us," said Gwen.

"Hope so," Nancy added. "I'd hate to think you're heading for disappointment."

"Me too, but I have a good feeling about Emma, she was very ... keen," I chuckled.

"Well, that's tomorrow sorted for you, now what about tonight?" Gwen asked.

"I believe you missed your turn yesterday, but you'll be getting some fun with me tomorrow..." I began.

"True," said Gwen agreeing with me. "So it's Jenny or Nancy then?"

"Not tonight for me," piped up Jenny. "I started this morning."

"Guess it's you and I, beautiful," I chuckled at Nancy. "Unless you want Gwen there too?"

"I'm willing to chance it alone," Nancy replied with a gentle smile.

I held out my hand and she slipped hers into it and I gently tugged her to her feet and our lips met in a passionate kiss that became a passionate embrace.

"Get a room, you two," joked Jenny to the muffled laughter of Gwen.

"Shall we get a room, dear one?" I asked.

"Ooh, yes please, David," Nancy giggled as we charged off to the bedroom, Nancy almost dragging me in her eagerness to get me there.

Once inside though she became quite shy again, though came into my arms to kiss softly and ran her fingertips down my back.

"I'll be gentle," I whispered in her ear as we hugged.

"At first, but then we'll see. What you did with Gwen last time you had me too was quite the turn on," she replied.

I slipped my hands under her T-shirt and drew it upwards and off revealing her pale pink bra encasing her magnificent and still very firm breasts.

"They are just wow!" I murmured before planting a kiss on the exposed flesh.

"You a boob man, David?" Nancy asked curiously.

"No, I always look at a ladies legs and bottom first, but appreciate a nice cleavage too," I chuckled.

"Hmm, how do you rate my legs and bottom then?" she giggled, giving me a twirl.

"Oh, a definite eleven out of ten," I replied.

"Ooh, you charmer you," she giggled, before undoing her jeans and allowing them to slip to the floor before wiggling her bottom at me again. "How about now?"

"Oh boy, a definite twelve going on fifteen," I gasped out, utterly enthralled by this beautiful woman.

"No wonder I'm beginning to love you," she said as she turned and our lips met.

"Well, you are very loveable, Nancy," I replied and kissed her again, our tongues brushing against each other but not penetrating.

"I never dreamed I could love a man ... well, not for a long time now," she said.

"Let the past stay there, Nancy. Just a horrible memory eclipsed by a wonderful now," I said seriously.

"Good idea," she returned and then slipped my T-shirt off over my head.

Nancy ran her fingers cautiously over the muscles on my chest, tickling slightly but tracing the muscles with apparent fascination. I in turn reached behind her to release her bra and allowed it to fall to the floor before drawing her closer as we kissed again. I could feel her trembling slightly in my arms as she fought her subconscious in its need to flee from what it was convinced was danger.

"We don't have to do anything more than simply lie in the bed, cuddling," I said.

"I know and I thank you for that, David. But it's not what I want. I want you to make love to me. To make me scream in delight as you have with the others, to do it with just you and I in the room, no others and to fall asleep in your arms after and wake in the morning knowing I'm safe ... as well as feeling utterly satisfied," she said as her nimble fingers undid my belt, button and flies and allowed my pants to fall to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.