Of Loss and Remembrance
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by QM

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Driven away by his inability to cope with his wife's cheating and the actions of her new partner a man withdrew from the world becoming the equivalent of a modern day hermit. Then chance brings his family into his life again and he begins to realise what he lost... No sex in the first two chapters. The violence code does not apply to sexual violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Slow   Violence  

Dinner was superb, the well cooked beef goulash meat almost falling apart in our mouths with many subtle flavours and scents. Conversation was lively too, with Sam and I talking military (naturally) whilst Emma, Gwen and Nancy talked about what there was to do locally and included an offer to take my ladies into Newcastle in the family car on a shopping trip once things had settled.

The young ones talked music and other weird stuff that only teenagers found interesting and so there was a constant hubbub of sounds over dinner.

I did notice that Sam was putting away twice as much booze as anyone else though and he hadn't been exactly sober when we'd arrived. Still I thought I had the measure of the guy and figured that he'd simply drop off, as he didn't strike me as the type to get mouthy when drinking.

"So where did the bowmanship come from?" I finally asked Emma when there was a lull in the conversation.

"Hobby, and I was able to practice a bit in the 'Red Hats'," she replied. "Not quite Olympic standard, but it was always fun, plus it enabled me to join in yesterday."

"Wish I had that sort of skill," sighed Nancy.

"Ask David to teach you," Emma replied. "That crossbow he has is as illegal as hell but the auto-cock should enable you to use it."

"I'd be honoured, I've plenty of CO2 canisters and getting more is easy enough," I replied.

"Could you teach us all?" asked Gwen.

"Yes, easy enough, though getting you a decent crossbow is more of a problem," I answered.

"U.S. military contacts?" asked Sam.

"Yes, the supply sergeant at RAF Mildenhall," I replied.

"Lakenheath here, but the guy has to be careful," Sam replied.

"Same here. I usually email him and give a reference to the stuff I want and then meet him and hand over the cash before collecting it when one of his guys brings it back from the States," I said.

"My problem is the guys I use are all nearing retirement," Sam chuckled.

"I can help there as Staff Sergeant Guttman wasn't my original contact but got the 'business' handed on to him by his predecessor," I chuckled. "I think he does a roaring trade with ex-SF guys."

"Appreciate that, David," Sam replied with a grin.

The evening carried on apace with the youngsters going back into playing with the boy's Nintendo and the ladies, Sam and I talking around the coffee table until Sam dropped off.

"I was afraid of that," giggled Emma. "He loves his beer but it always makes him sleepy, plus he didn't sleep that well last night as he was still hyped up over the fun we had."

"Wonder how he manages with the barmaid then?" I chuckled.

"I suspect he gets one in first," laughed Emma.

"You really don't mind?" asked Nancy.

"Hell no. Gail's a widow and really doesn't want another man in her life, save only for the occasional itch scratched," Emma replied.

"Seems damned strange to me. I don't think I could share or even know. Look at what happened the last time," I sighed.

"Oh, I think Sam would love a go at Gwen at least," giggled Emma. "But he won't mind if she says no either."

"He doesn't really do anything for me, not like my David ... or you Emma," Gwen replied with a sultry smile.

"Until today a woman hasn't done anything for me either," Emma replied blushing. "Even now I have to admit to feeling confused about things."

"I'm prepared to have you join us if that helps?" said Gwen who also got a smile off Nancy.

"That might help, once I get going. Well, I sort of lose track on who's doing what," giggled Emma.

"I may or may not be interested," Nancy interjected. "I'm sort of fixated on Gwen the way you're fixated on David, but allow him certain ... liberties, although I'm falling for him too."

"No pressure though," said Gwen. "If you can't, you can't and I'll keep Nancy entertained and vice versa whilst David rocks your world."

"And vice versa," echoed Emma.

"Deal?" asked Gwen to all.

"Don't I get a say?" I asked.

"No. Now, deal?" Gwen repeated.

"Deal," said Emma.

"Deal," said Nancy.

"Right, now all we have to do is work on my reluctant love here to service three gorgeous babes instead of two," chuckled Gwen.

"Jesus Christ, you're supposed to be protecting me here, not pimping me out," I replied, rather tongue in cheek, knowing Gwen knew me all too well.

"Emma would get you sooner or later, I can see it in your eyes and I'd rather she did it with our blessing and in our fun times rather than have that silly male honour thing you have come to life after you think you cheated on us with her," said Gwen sunnily.

"What makes you so sure... ?" I began.

"David, I know you. I like her and she would get you. This way I may just get her too. Either way I'm giving you a free pass with Emma and only Emma," Gwen said.

"I don't know," I sighed, feeling like I was talking myself out of something I knew I wanted ... or at least wanted to try.

"Why don't we continue negotiations in the hot tub?" said Emma quietly, but with a glint of lust in her eye.

"Good idea," said Gwen. "First in, first fucked."

"No," I said, quietly but firmly.

"No?" came a chorus of replies.

"I'll be honest that I fancy Emma and that I would probably love to fuck her, but it's not going to happen right here right now, because her boys and my daughters are in the next room and her husband is sleeping here on the sofa. You wouldn't like Sam fucking Gail in the next room to you with your boys around, would you, Emma?" I asked.

"Dammit. I hate it when he's right," sighed Gwen.

"Yes, he's right. I let my lust overcome my caution for once and I really, really wouldn't like my boys to catch me fucking anyone but Sam even though they know we have an open marriage," Emma replied. "But I do want him ... somehow."

"If it's to be done, let it be done properly," I said, somewhat bemused by the subject.

"How? Your cabin has your girls and my boys are here at weekends when Sam is likely to be around," Emma replied.

"Lots of spare cabins," I said. "I was particularly thinking of the one on the Falstone trail halfway between us and not on Sam's route," I said.

The three women looked at me quizzically, seeking no doubt an explanation.

"It's isolated, remote, and has never ever been used as the forestry track leading to it washed away last year," I replied.

"Show me," said Emma.

We stood and went to the large scale map that covered the wall in Sam's office and I showed Emma and my ladies where the cabin was in relation to our own homes.

"Oh yes, I know where that is," said Emma. "But I didn't know there was a cabin there."

"Three years old, all mod cons and part of my job is to check it and air it. You can get there on foot or by bike, but not easily by car. Jim is trying to get the road repaired but the Commission are doing the roads around the observatory, so it might take a couple of years," I replied.

"I like it," said Emma. "Not too far for any of us."

"I just don't want Sam humiliated or feeling humiliated, nor family problems from the girls or boys saying something," I said.

I could see Gwen thinking it through, the last thing we wanted Emma thinking was that I had a sexual relationship with my daughters and inviting her to ours would certainly give the game away unless or until the girls started school of some kind.

"O.K. sounds like a plan," she said finally. "But there may be times we'll come along too, if that's all right, Emma?"

"Yes, I think so. I'm still not sure if I like women, but I did enjoy what you did to me," she answered.

"No one's going to force anyone into doing something they don't want to do," Gwen said, getting nods from us all.

"O.K. that's settled. Now let's just enjoy the hot tub and not do anything that might have repercussions," I said as we all trooped out and undressed and settled into the tub dragging a case of beer and a couple of bottles of wine with us.

We were soon joined by the girls and boys who had gotten over their earlier nervousness and the noise and laughter rose until finally we roused Sam and he joined us as well. For all we had an agreement, the ladies seemed to take it that it only related to actual fucking and not sexual enticement. A series of wandering hands under the concealing bubbling surface, including my own, caressed and explored various areas of the people next to them. The only other thing I noticed was Gwen drinking a lot more than usual and mixing her drinks too. I guessed she was finally letting her hair down after a stressful week.

All good things come to an end and it was a merry party indeed who followed me away from Sam and Emma's after a promise of a return engagement at ours. As we all had torches and the trail wasn't too bad I wasn't too worried about anyone getting hurt. The conversation en-route mostly covered the day and laughter often rang out as we went over the events.

"Dad, would you mind if I was to start seeing Andy regularly?" asked Jenny as she walked next to me.

"Not at all, he's a nice lad I reckon," I replied.

"I think so too, but want to get to know him a lot better before we become an item ... assuming we do," she responded.

"That's fine with me, little one," I said.

"I think he knows what might happen to him if he doesn't behave," she giggled.

"About the same thing that will happen to you if you don't," I chuckled.

"I still want you to love me occasionally though," she said quietly.

"I will for as long as you want me too," I replied.

"That's what I hoped you'd say," she said with a gentle smile barely visible in the dark and a squeeze of my hand.

Next to catch up with me was Laurel who also it seemed wanted to clarify something.

"Dad, why was Emma flirting with you?" she asked tentatively as if not sure she was treading on my toes.

"She has an open marriage and was sounding me out as a prospective lover," I replied, deciding to be open with her.

"Will you?"

"Yes, probably. I'm very attracted towards her, as is your Mum."

"Does that mean that you won't want me anymore?" she asked with anguished tones.

"I'll want you for as long as you want me, little Lady," I replied, giving her a hug.

"I just don't want you to go. I missed you so much, Dad."

"I won't go, not now. And I'll be there for you, my Laurel," I replied gently. "But Emma can't know about you and me, ever."

"I know. I'll be careful, but hopefully she won't visit too often," Laurel answered.

"That's why we'll meet elsewhere," I said. "Rather than have her wonder why my girls don't mind me enjoying her whilst their Mum is around."

"OK."

We walked in silence for a little while listening to Nancy trying to guide a rather tipsy Gwen who was telling the world how much she loved it whilst we all laughed at her antics.

"Can I come to your room tonight, Dad?" Laurel finally asked.

"If it's your turn," I chuckled.

"I think it is, it might have been Mum's, but I don't think she's going to manage much," Laurel giggled.

"True, but I hope you've trimmed your fingernails," I said and gave her another hug.

"I have, Dad," she giggled.

Laurel went back to help with Gwen and Nancy came up to speak. By now I was wondering if they'd planned this as it seemed a bit too convenient; either that or there were a lot of things they wanted to bring to my attention.

"Thank you for persuading me to go tonight," she began.

"I take it you enjoyed yourself then?"

"Yes, once I got over my initial fears."

"I don't think you need fear anything from Sam's family," I replied.

"Yes. I know this, but my subconscious doesn't," she said.

"What did you make of the deal with Emma?" I asked.

"It's a good one, I'm glad in the end you resisted her charms, it could have been awkward."

"No feelings towards her?"

"Not really. As Gwen and I told you, I don't think I'm a lesbian. I'm just fixated on Gwen."

"So what about Sam, Mike or Andy?" I teased.

"Sam, no. Andy, not with Jenny marking him as hers, but Mike ... hmmm breaking in a boy lover," she said after appearing to give it serious consideration and then teasing me back in return.

"That's my Lady," I chuckled.

"Yours and yours alone ... well when it comes to men, David," she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

It was then my turn to help the now stumbling Gwen as she was wandering all over the place.

"You should have fucked her, I'd have liked to eat her out after you'd finished," Gwen slurred happily.

"Soon my love, soon," I chuckled.

"Gunna fuck her arse too I hope. She has a nice bum,"

"So have you," I replied.

"You never asked me,"

"Asked you what?"

"To fuck my bum,"

"I was planning on getting you drunk and having it with you pushed tits first against a tree," I replied deadpan hearing Nancy's snort of laughter not too far away.

"You can have my bum anytime, David," she giggled. "But no tree is having my tits."

"Maybe tomorrow when you're sober," I laughed.

"It's a nice bum, don't you think?"

"Yes."

"Nice as Nancy's?"

"Oh yes,"

"Gunna fuck Nancy's bum?"

"Not unless she wants me too," I replied seeing Nancy's smile and shake of the head.

"Guess you'll just have to have mine then."

"Guess I will," I said grabbing her as she almost fell.

"Ooh, I don't feel so good now..." Gwen gulped, her normally warm soft skin going a bit clammy to the touch.

"Let it out, my Lady," I said, realising what was coming.

The three of us dodged to the side as Gwen suddenly heaved a massive backwash of downed alcohol probably mixed in with goulash.

"Been a long time since she got this drunk," said Nancy as we waited for her to finish.

"I think she's happy, but trying too hard to keep us both happy. That and all the recent stress" I said.

"Possibly, but she needn't do so as I'm happy if she's happy. As for the stress, well, she has us," Nancy replied.

"Same here, as far as the happiness is concerned. The other, well, I'll kill it if it comes close or I think it remains a threat," I said as we both stooped to pick up the now weeping Gwen.

"I'm so, so sorry," she slurred out drunkenly.

"We love you," I replied as Nancy and I supported her. The girls chose to follow us rather than walk in the possible blast zone.

"So if Ali gets off, then you'll go after him?" asked Jenny from behind us.

"If I think he'll go looking for revenge, yes," I replied simply.

"He will," sighed Jenny. "It's the way he's wired. He seemed to hold grudges against anyone who crossed him, which should have been warning enough for me."

"Live and learn," I said. "Don't make the same mistakes again."

"I won't, Dad," she said.

"That's my beautiful smart girl,"

"Took a while," she giggled.

"At least it wasn't too late," I said, wondering if a trip down South with Sam and Emma might be in order, to pre-empt the trial by getting Ali before he got us.

We had finally reached the cabin and I let everyone in making sure Nancy got Gwen to the bathroom and pointed at the loo. I put the kettle on as the others began to sort themselves out for bed, whilst some distinct moans and hurling noises came from the bathroom and I wondered how my recycling would cope with that sort of biomass coming at it. Finally though we got her stable and Nancy got her into bed to sleep the sleep of the damned. I made sure there was water and painkillers available for her when she woke up, though I suspected she was not going to move far from the bed or the sofa.

"Guess you'll have to be the Lady of the Manor tomorrow when the scientists arrive," I chuckled at Nancy.

"Only if you don't leave me alone with them," she answered with a shudder.

"I won't, I'll get Jenny and Laurel to help as well, just to be sure," I said giving her a hug and a kiss before she went to her room.

After locking up I went to my room to find Laurel already there under the sheets and (probably) naked, beaming up at me in sheer pleasure of having her Dad to herself.

I slipped out of my clothing and into the bed, feeling Laurel snuggle up to me, her soft warm body pressing against me and her fingers stretched down to clasp my now erect cock and sighed happily at the effect she had on me.

"My beautiful girl," I murmured before kissing her lips softly, our tongues entwining.

"My Dad," she sighed when our lips parted.

My own fingers were nimbly running over her body, revelling in the sensuous nature of her silky softness and warmth. Soon my lips were suckling a nipple and my fingers were probing the soft hairs on her pussy and finding heat and wetness as I gradually brought Laurel to the boil.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.