The True Seeker - Cover

The True Seeker

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 6: A New Find

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6: A New Find - An angry man seeks answers from the almighty in the Himalayan Jungles, he seeks Nirvana and achieves it. follow his journey.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Interracial   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I came out of my stupor and suddenly noticed that Kaya had lost lot of fat and her dress was hanging loose on her body.

"Your medicine is working my Lord". I heard Diti.

"Yeh it seems so to me, get her some decent cloths or the one she is wearing will fall of her". I told Diti.

"Now young lady get ready for your next injection and hurry up we do not have much time". I told giggling Kaya.

Kaya took off her dress in a jiffy and lunged forward, She gave me a toe curling kiss her breath was sweet her lips rosy pink I returned her kiss with equal passion, I started to play with those handful and now firm but still large boobs. I tweaked her nipples she moaned in my mouth I cupped her tits firmly she clung to me even more, I pulled myself away, Kaya stammered and said "my god Swamy fuck me now".

I soon turned her around and there, today she seemed small beneath my big body, I started licking, sucking and kissing her gorgeous body, she was squealing and giggling with pleasure, I did full justice with her tits licking, sucking, chewing and flicking them teats with my tongue, she came in small measures but she came.

I finally was between that heavenly valley made by her smooth now firm Ivory thighs and saw beads of her juices on her jade gate, Her vulva was twitching in anticipation. Since she was now small, I ran my tongue right from her bum hole to her clit in one motion.

Kaya screamed uuuuhhhhhheeeehhh GODDDD, Swamy plzzzzzzzz, do it again and the decent man that I was I obliged by doing it repeatedly. She was screaming, sobbing and thrashing her body wildly thanks to Diti that she had given Kaya a napkin to bite on and muffle her or the entire jungle would had known it.

Kaya then with both hands pulled my hair and mashed my mouth to her cunt as she came repeatedly. I lapped up her copious juices like a dog and was enjoying every moment of it, I slipped my tongue in her wet cunt and swirled my tongue inside and Kaya went crazy, she tugged so hard oh my hairs that I felt I will be scalped today like a red Indian. I pulled myself free from her clutches to breathe some air.

I was enjoying the now new body of Kaya after her weight loss that I dove again and this time my target was her clit, I sucked, flicked, chewed and rolled her clit with my mouth and tongue, Kaya went wild and berserk she arched her back and lifted her ass almost a foot off the bed. I supported her ass in the palms of my hands but continued with my tongue-lashing; suddenly Kaya became limp and passed out. I saw Diti frigging her cunt like a women possessed and was cumming hard as she was squealing with pleasure.

Kaya had passed out, she was in stupor, and it was the right time for me to invade her cunt. I put my now rampant cock head on her cunt opening, Diti interrupted me and handed me a towel, she indicated that I put it under her ass, as she did not want the sheet to be soiled since we had only few.

I thanked Diti for her foresight and lifted Kaya's ass as Diti placed the towel. I then placed the tip of my cock head on the opening and pushed hard Oh by golly I was half in the tightest of cunt, Kaya's screamed, her weight loss had also tightened her pussy she seemed like almost virgin and I wondered what her cunt would be after her treatment will be over, it gave me shudders.

I gave another mighty shove, she arched her back and was to scream loud but Diti clamped her mouth to stifle the scream. Kaya was wide-awake and tried to wiggle out to escape the monster that invaded her pussy but I held my ground.

I gave her enough time to recover and adjust to my thickness and size, tears escaped her eyes she was sobbing, and I ignored her as my lust for her was at its peak. I laid myself on her small body and started ramming her in few strokes and I met her pubic bone. She was in pain but once I bottomed out I remained there for her to recover from the invasion of her almost virgin cunt.

I crouched on my hunches with my cock still in her, I started to suck on her pink nipples rolling them with my tongue in between and cupped her other tit. Kaya relaxed a bit, her thighs were stretched too wide she felt uncomfortable so I lifted myself from her body and put her legs on my shoulder this gave me deeper accesses to her cunt.

I then gathered her tiny body in my arms and covered her tiny body with mine and in doing so her knees mashed her boobs yes now it was possible to do so after her weight loss. I slowly started fucking her tight cunt with slow but long and deep strokes; with every stroke, my cock got passed her cervix right in her womb.

My actions released waves of pleasure in her nubile body. Kaya said Swamy yes, yes do it just do it, It feels too good yeeehhh, listening to her pleasure cries I jammed my cock and started rotating my hips to massage her cervix and her womb, in doing so I was also massaging her G spot too. This was too much for Kaya to bear she cried O MY GGODD ARRRRHHH, MAAAA... , EEEWWOOOWORRAAAHHH, WWWHHHOOOOOEEEE and started cumming hard then her body went stiff on the outside but was trembling all inside. Her cunt muscles were rippling all over my cock giving me a heady feeling.

I was not done with her, my lust was still raging, her eyes became glassy she started caressing my back. I started kissing Kaya and she kissed me back. I pulled my cock out of her it felt like I am drawing out of a vacuumed hose and my cock came out with a loud noise of "POK", there was little of virginal blood on the towel, and on my cock and her pussy, her pussy had a big gaping hole her cunt lips were quivering and her vulva was twitching. Diti came to help.

Diti brought a towel soaked in cool water and tenderly cleaned Kaya's cunt, Kaya moaned as the cool towel touched her battered pussy. Diti then cleaned my cock too. Diti removed the bloodstained towel and gave fresh cool towel to Kaya to keep it between her thighs to sooth her cunt.

Kaya did as told to her and then slipped her arms around me. I caressed her back and she held my cock at base in her hand. Kaya said Swamy you are still hard, I told her because I have not cum in her cunt yet.

Kaya said Swamy I too want more because your cock gives so much pleasure, it's a lovely monster I love him and saying so she got up and started sucking on it. Kaya was sucking nicely and I decided it's time for the grand finale, I asked Kaya to stop sucking and get on all fours as I wish to take her doggy style, she got up and was on all fours. I asked Kaya to place her head and hands on the pillow this made her ass jut out to the perfect height. I rubbed my hard cock between her cunt lips.

Kaya shivered in anticipation, I placed my now wet cock head at the entrance and shoved hard my cock slid easily in her tight but very wet silky cunt. I gave another lunge to her cunt and I was totally in. Kaya moaned and sighed and said it feels good to be full again. I grabbed her ass and started fucking her juicy tight cunt with deep strokes, my balls were stimulating her clit every time.

I bottomed, Kaya's, breathing became hard her cunt walls were gripping and releasing my cock. She begged me to do her harder and plant a baby with my jizm. I told Kaya that this is one thing I will not do to her but I started fucking her cunt like a jackhammer and also started spanking her ass cheeks.

Kaya started screaming shrieking as a totally new experience shook her body, she was trembling, shivering, crying and moaning as her body started spasming and here I was drilling her cunt mercilessly with such a force that she had flattened out on her tummy instead being on her knees.

The slapping sound made by my pelvis and her soft ass was the sweetest sound to my ears; I was fucking her pussy as if a man possessed, ignoring her cries I kept on banging her cunt from behind. Kaya clutched the pillow in her fists and sobbed, screamed and shivered but I kept on going relentlessly, her rippling, gripping and clutching cunt muscles were taking me higher and higher on the ecstasy plains with my every stroke.

My cock head banging her cervix and entering her womb with every stroke made Kaya shiver and shake with pleasure so much so that she was cumming continuously by the rapids. My every stroke in her cunt was making a squishing sound. At last Kaya and her small nubile body could not take the onslaught of my lust, she screamed in the pillow and clenched her thighs and butt as if to stop my hammering of her cunt, her cunt was now trembling like a volcano and she erupted and passed out cold.

I could feel my cock vibrating in her cunt and I could not control all the passion, pent up desires and my lust erupted like a tsunami from my cock. I collapsed out cold over Kaya's nubile soft young body. We both slept after the bout and what Diti did I was not aware of it.

I woke up to realize that it was dawn and beginning of a new day, still I had to fuck Kaya's ass to complete her treatment for the third day. I saw Diti coming with soap and towels with her.

"Swamy there is a small waterfall nearby, let's go there and take shower before the camp wakes up". Diti told me.

I agreed and the three of us left for the waterfall, upon reaching there we all took off our clothes as for me I only wore a loin cloth. The water fall was a small one but the water cascaded down almost from 100 feet, there was definitely a small thunderous sound emanating as the water fell down.

We all three waded the pool and my God the water was ice cold and sent shivers through our bodies. Kaya squealed as Diti pushed her under the fall, soon our bodies adapted to the cold water and we applied soap to each other. Kaya was in a playful mood she fooled around with Diti cupping her breast, fingering her cunt and bum.

Diti was squealing and giggling. I got hard and decided to turn the tables on Kaya since Kaya was away from me I rubbed my hard cock between her ass cheeks Kaya giggled and unaware of my intentions she carried on with Diti.

I then gripped her waist and shoved hard my hard cock slipped right in her tight asshole thanks to the creamy soap lather, Kaya howled in pain I did not gave her another second and gave another mighty shove. I slipped all in and my pubic bone mashed with her light pink sphincter ring, Kaya screamed as if she was being butchered. I squeezed her soapy tits fiercely she whined in pain, I was letting Kaya get used to my cock in her ass since her body changed she had become tighter there too.

I whispered her to relax she sobbed and in between sobs she said that how could I be so cruel I crooned in her ears that everything would be all right just relax and enjoy it as this is the final art of her treatment for the third day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.