The True Seeker - Cover

The True Seeker

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 5: End of the journey - A new beginning

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5: End of the journey - A new beginning - An angry man seeks answers from the almighty in the Himalayan Jungles, he seeks Nirvana and achieves it. follow his journey.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Interracial   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

As the day wore on, we all walked to our destination closer by every step we took. At night when we made camp, Diti asked me to make my bed a bit further away from the rest.

Why? I asked Diti.

"Who is going to give Kaya her dose of medicine in the morning in private"? Diti asked back.

I nodded my head on my stupidity, that night Diti directed Kaya to my bed far from the main camp. None of the camp people bothered me and kept a respectable distance out of respect and fear.

We all slept peacefully during the night as Kiti kept Vigil with her cubs in tow. I woke up to an erotic sensation in my loins. I saw Kaya caressing my cock with both her hands. I looked directly in to her eyes, she lowered her eyes and shyly said "Swamy it's time for my morning dose of medicine".

I gave her a smoldering kiss my tongue entered her mouth she sighed and shivered in return her tongue started a ferocious duel with my tongue. My one hand moved to her waist band and I removed it, I started caressing her butt and outer thigh she shuddered she took my cock and started caressing.

In one swift motion I parted her dress from her while still kissing. I started to cup her soft tits. I mauled them roughly she shivered I tweaked her nipples rolled them one by one between my finger and thumb, Kaya was breathing hard I broke the kiss and looked in to her eyes I only saw love.

I then kissed her nose and nibbled on her ears she shuddered and cried UUUMMmmmhhhh. I turned and brought her on her back beneath me, I sucked her nipples twirled them between my lips with my tongue she lifted her body thrashed around then she screamed " O MMMMAAAMAAAA" as she came hard.

I was sucking and biting her one tit, my hand wandered between her thighs I cupped her cunt she was sopping wet her juices were copious trailing down her ass crack. I looked at her face her eyes were unfocussed and glassy her hands were roaming wildly in my hairs I started down her body and sucked her navel Kaya went wild she thrashed her body as she giggled hysterically and said NNOOOOO DOOONNNN'TTT PPPLLLLLZZZZZ.

I left her navel and dove between her legs, her otherwise flat cunt lips, were now swollen and looked puffy. I kissed her inner thighs and she moaned I then caught her thighs, pushed them apart as she was too fat to bring close to her chest. In one clean motion I licked her asshole to her clit Kaya cried DDDOOOO IIIIIIITTT AGGGGAAAAIIIIINNNN. I obliged her several times.

Kaya pulled me by my hair to her spasming cunt with a force and in return thrust her cunt to my lips lifting her ass from the bed and I believed that by the time it is over I would not have a single hair on my head. Kaya was thrashing her body she was in convulsions her thighs held my head in a vice like grip she shuddered as the tsunami of her orgasms hit her and then she passed out.

I came up to get the much-needed air to my lungs. I saw a puddle forming under her ass as she was sprawled on bed with her thighs open, her cunt lips twitching. The sight was enough for my now throbbing cock and I decided it was time for me to devour that delicious silky pussy.

I knew that even because of her heavy frame she is going to be extremely tight like yesterday but she was leaking by the gallon so I rubbed the length of my eight-inch cock between the swollen lips of her cunt to coat it for lubrication.

I then placed my cock head at the gates of paradise and gave a mighty shove, my cock tore in to the almost virginal cunt and was half in, Kaya's body bucked she lifted her chest and yelped NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMYYYYY GGGAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD. I gave another mighty shove and our pubic bones crashed Kaya screamed TTTAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE IIIIIITTTTT OOOOOUUUUTTT BBBBYYYYYY GGGGAAAAAADDDDDD IIIIIEEEEE YYYYUUUUUMMMM GGGGGOOOONNNNNNAAAAAA DDDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ.

I crooned sweet nothings in her ears and asked her to relax as the deed was done, I could feel the tightness of her cunt but her juices made it felt like a silk glove that held my rigid cock in a very tight embrace. I held her in my arms while her heels dug in my lower back her arms were across my shoulders, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I kissed her she returned the kiss and the tension left her body. I started with slow and short strokes as I fucked her gently, Kaya started responding to my strokes and matched me she was again releasing copious juices making my cock slide easier. I started to grind my cock in her cunt in round motions she lifted her ass and I sucked her nipples. Kaya asked me in huffed voice to fuck her harder.

I started my hammer fuck but boy she matched me with every stroke, the slamming of our pubic bones and our bodies was thunderous Kaya started screaming incoherently MMMAAAANNNNNNNUUUU FFUCCCCK MMEEEEEEEIIII HHAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDRRR OOOOHHHHHMMMYYEE GGGAAAAAAAADDDDDDD OOOOHHHHHMMMYYYYY GGGAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD OOOOHHHHHMMMYYYYY GGGAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMM CCCCUUUUUMMMMGGGGGGGGGG.

It was too much for me as her cunt muscles started milking my cock and the universe exploded, I saw stars the moon the sun all at once as I felt my cock and balls being sucked in to a vortex the force of my cum triggered another round of unstoppable cumming for Kaya.

Kaya passed out but her body kept on twitching and her cunt muscles rippled repeatedly like countless waves hitting the beach, I collapsed on her sweaty body and slept.

I woke up as and I felt Kaya stirring beneath me I looked in to her eyes as I kissed her. Kaya whispered that she wants to pee, my cock was semi hard and still lodged in her pussy I got up withdrawing my cock out it slipped out and with it came a rush of my cum. I saw a big blot of cum below her ass cheeks, Kaya got up but was wobbly on her feet I supported her to the nearby bush and helped her sit to pee.

I washed my cock after emptying my bladder and picked up Kaya in my arms the nymph giggled and kissed to me. I took her to bed and pulled the sheet that had the cumstains and threw it, then Kaya and I snuggled together, she then started caressing my cock and balls and in no time I was hard as steel. Kaya got up and got between my thighs she squeezed the head of my cock which was oozing precum.

She flicked her tongue to scoop the precum and sucked it clean. Kaya made a face that would make sunshine look pale and said it is "YUMMY" and creamy. She then proceeded to take my cock head between her soft lips her lips stretched on my shafts thickness and she started to suck on it slowly. Kaya was busy playing with my balls with one hand and the other was pumping my cock as she sucked harder on the head.

Kaya's saliva was making her hand slick over my shaft, she increased her speed my balls begun to boil. I knew I would not be able to hold long, I asked her to stop but she did not. Kaya vacuumed my cock in the hot orifice of her mouth I held her head in my hands and shoved hard by lifting my hips my cock went another inch in her mouth as I released my load.

I felt that my cumming would never stop and Kaya took the entire load gulping down by the mouthful down her throat, slowly I recovered my breath and came back to bed from the floating land Kaya licked my cock clean as a whistle she smiled and snuggled in my arms I spooned her and we slept.

I woke after sometime only to find my one hand cupping Kaya's huge tit and my steel hard cock firmly wedged between her huge yet supple ass, I withdrew my cock Kaya sighed. I then applied my saliva to my cock and rubbed it against her bum hole and gave a shove and boy I was home, I slowly started penetrating her deeper with slow strokes her ass started getting slicker as I probed her deeper. Kaya moaned and pushed her ass on to my cock in her blissful sleep, finally I was fully seated in her ass.

I rested for a moment and started a very slow fuck her ass muscles started a dance of their own on my probing cock. Kaya begun to moan in her sleep, I turned her on her belly and resumed my slow fuck from the rear but this time my strokes were longer and deeper, as I laid my weight on her body Kaya woke up.

I kissed her nape of neck and said good morning my sweetie she sighed and asked could I wish her good morning the same way every day, I said I could not as there are five more days left, she laughed and said to make love slowly as she was too sore. I carried drilling her ass at a languid pace savouring every moment, my cock was massaging her ass tunnel which made Kaya shiver and tremble, her body shuddered as I felt her climax building her asshole twitched on the base of my cock.

I nibbled her ears she shrieked in pleasure. Kaya clenched her thighs and butt tight that made her asshole even tighter, I sawed her ass with my cock, I felt my balls churning and knew I was not far behind. Kaya said sore or not, fuck her hard, I increased my pace and soon the surrounding filled with slamming of our bodies.

Kaya had clenched her butt and thighs so tight that when I pulled my cock out it created a vacuum and when I pushed back in, there was a squishing sound and air gushed out with a force which made her ass cheeks to flutter and tickle my cock base. I saw Kaya grab the sheets in her hands and started screaming her whole body shuddered and shivered her cries of pleasure must have the heaven.

The Gods smiled as in the next stroke I jammed my cock to the hilt in her ass and my dam broke, my hot creamy cum hit her right at her ass tunnel. Kaya went berserk she screamed, cried, thrashed her body beneath me and trembled as another orgasm hit her hard. Gradually our souls returned from the floating heaven and regained our sanity we remained in bed for another hour reveling in each other's arms and kissing each other passionately.

Diti came and smiled at us and asked kaya how she felt.

"When Swamy releases his cum in me I feel like a lot of energy flowing through my body, the feeling is divine." Kaya replied.

We all left to freshen up and continue our journey after breakfast.

We broke camp and started the trek onwards, I was happy to see Kaya hopping around like a rabbit. Everybody wondered and whispered that what happened to her as she was the one who slowed them down and would huff and puff like a steam engine with every step she took; now it seems she has wings to flutter around.

I saw Ruta and Diti talking like conspirators. I wondered what they were talking about. I also saw Rita, Tina, and Mina along with Ruma and Rumi (daughter in laws of Lakhu) chatting animatedly among themselves but kept on pointing at Kaya.

Kaya was on the other hand was acting like any teenager her age, full of exuberance and newly gained confidence that reflected on her face and body language. I was truly happy for her. I also noticed Santu the farmer eyeing Kaya.

We made camp in the afternoon for lunch break, when Ruta came to me. "Swamy I have spoken with Diti" said Ruta.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.