The True Seeker - Cover

The True Seeker

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 2

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An angry man seeks answers from the almighty in the Himalayan Jungles, he seeks Nirvana and achieves it. follow his journey.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Interracial   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Mina told me that both sisters were on the run for almost a week since the attack, people offered them shelter and food if they went to bed with them saying this Mina broke down seeing her elder sister crying Tina also started crying. Diti consoled the two of them and gave them hot milk, both drank the milk greedily.

Indeed the tale of two sisters was traumatic my heart went out for them. I knew they were safe with me because the people around thought me to be mystic and were afraid of me but I had my own sets of problems.

Though we had enough to feed our self and had enough money left from what Raju had given us. I did not have the space to accommodate them in my tiny dwelling and winters have come in full fury and on the other hand two more pair of hands was a blessing in disguise. I let the almighty take a call on, the matter and left it on Diti to handle the new situation.

We four had warm food by the fire and Diti said that today we all were to sleep in the inner room and would see to the new arrangements tomorrow. I was in anguish that I would not be able to have Diti's silky cunt tonight as I have become addicted to it.

The hut was nicely sealed from all sides from the icy winds blowing thanks to Diti that she had plastered the walls nicely with cow dung mixed with hay and mud and once it dried it was like hard cemented plaster. We had two thick blankets so Diti gave one to the girls and one we two shared.

My back was to the wall and Diti spooned with me, the two girls took the opposite wall in spite of that the distance between us and them was hardly two feet. Diti slipped her hand in my loin cloth and wrapped her fingers around my cock shaft and started caressing it so I also started caressing her shapely smooth butt she was not wearing her panty.

Diti undid my loin cloth and rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks, I understood what she had in her mind. I stopped her hand and took my cock in my hand and rubbed her cunt lips while laying in spoon fashion Diti was sopping wet and her breathing became faster. In one smooth motion I slipped my cock in her wet but very tight pussy Diti moaned in pleasure, I started cupping and kneading her firm tits I also played with her nipples.

Diti was now pushing her ass back with my every stroke, I then started to play with her clit Diti went in to convulsions she cried as she came and came and came harder. I forgot that there were two virgins sleeping only few feet away I turned Diti on her tummy and fucked her with all that I had, her cunt was making squishing sound and with every stroke her ass was making slapping sound suddenly Diti clenched her butt so tight that it was impossible to slide in and out, she started to move her cunt muscles in circular motion and I could not hold anymore I let go my gun and came in her cunt and that triggered another round of orgasmic waves in Diti.

After we both has satiated our lust we slept.

In the morning the next day we carried on doing our regular chores but I noticed that Mina was looking at me shyly and was nervous around me whereas the younger Tina was boldly ogling at my loin cloth.

I understood that both sisters had listened to Diti and my lovemaking last night, I spoke to Diti about it, she laughed and said soon they both would be sharing my cock with her, my jaw dropped at the girl's brashness. I told Diti that I am satisfied with her as my bed mate and I do not need anyone. Diti again let out a throaty laugh and said "let's wait and watch". Diti also told me that her periods had started so sex was out of question for the next four days; I was depressed by the news.

I was in the jungle collecting berries, I wanted to collect as many I could, and in doing so I ventured far in to the jungle suddenly I heard movement behind me I turned and froze, there not less than ten feet away was a Tigress stood looking at me.

I don't what got in to me that instead of running away I walked towards the Tigress as she stood rooted to the spot, I knelt in front of the Tigress and looked straight in to those amber eyes. I opened my arms she came and placed her head over my right shoulder I hugged her and closed my eyes I felt a wave of energy coursing through my body and when I opened my eyes to my surprise the Tigress was nowhere instead the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes upon was in my arms.

I was mesmerized by her exquisite beauty and then she spoke her voice was musical and enchanting, she said her name was Kiti and she was the sister of Diti, Kiti further told me that as Diti was my guide and mate, she was my protector and mate. Diti made her choice to remain in human form where as Kiti said she could change to human form only in front of me.

Kiti said that Diti would become the mother of my children when the time comes and she would also give birth to my children the only difference would be that Diti would give birth to humans and Kiti would give birth to tigers and this would increase my protection though her children would not be able to change to humans.

I was listening all this as if I was in trance until Kiti brought me back by giving me a toe curling kiss, I responded by giving her a tongue duel. Kiti whispered in my ears to make her a woman. My lust was growing in to an inferno consuming me, I asked Kiti to sit in my lap and opened my arms for her she came and clung to me. I kissed her on her cheek and in soft voice, I told her that I am honored to be her mate and kissed her again and this time on her lips, I started caressing her back with my left hand and with right hand I was caressing her left thigh, she trembled and sighed I felt the tension leaving her body.

Kiti looked tiny in my arms she was only 5.1 tall and was 38 kgs in human form, only her figure was 32B 22 30. At 15 yrs of age Kiti was ripe to be made a complete woman.

I started to play with those handful and firm boobs. I tweaked her nipples she moaned in my mouth I cupped her tits firmly she clung to me even more, I was beholding the Venus herself. Kiti cringed when she saw my cock thick and 8 inches long defying gravity, she stammered my god its huge it will not fit in me. I calmed her down by telling her that her pussy can take bigger than this one so do not worry it will fit in nicely and she will enjoy too.

Kiti asked me if she could touch it, I told her to go ahead it's hers for the time as I lay down on grass. Kiti came between my thighs and held my cock in her tiny hand, her hand made my cock twitch, precum oozed out of it, she hesitantly licked it and made a face saying it's salty but not bad. I laughed at her description.

Kiti then took my cock head between her luscious lips and sucked on it I was in heaven I held her head and controlled her movement, after some vigorous sucking by her I pulled her up to me, she came willingly and we started kissing. I soon turned around and there, she was so tiny beneath my big body, I started licking, sucking and kissing her gorgeous body, she was squealing and giggling with pleasure, I did full justice with her tits licking, sucking, chewing and flicking them teats with my tongue, she came in small measures but she came.

I finally were between that heavenly valley made by her smooth Ivory thighs and saw beads of her juices on her jade gate, her vulva was twitching in anticipation. Since she was tiny I ran my tongue right from her bum hole to her clit in one motion. She screamed uuuuhhhhhheeeehhh GODDDD, Manu my mate do it again and the decent man that I was I obliged by doing it repeatedly. She was screaming, sobbing and thrashing her body wildly.

Kiti then with both hands pulled my hair to mash my mouth to her cunt as she came repeatedly. I lapped up her copious juices like a dog and was enjoying every moment of it, I slipped my tongue in her wet cunt and swirled my tongue inside and Kiti went crazy, she tugged so hard oh my hairs that I felt I will be scalped today like a red Indian.

I pulled myself free from her clutches to breathe some air, I dove again and this time my target was her clit, I sucked, flicked, chewed and rolled her clit with my mouth and tongue, Kiti went wild and berserk she arched her back and lifted her ass almost a foot off the ground. I supported her ass in the palms of my hands but continued with my tongue-lashing; suddenly Kiti became limp and passed out.

I applied my saliva generously on Kiti's cunt and on my cock as well, since Kiti was very tiny in her cunt opening. Kiti had passed out, she was in stupor, and it was the right time for me to invade her Virgin cunt. I put my now rampant cock head on her cunt opening, I then placed the tip of my cock head on the opening and pushed hard Oh by golly I was half in the tightest of cunt, Kiti's hymen had gone for a toss, she arched her back and was to scream loud but I clamped her mouth to stifle the scream.

Kiti was wide-awake and tried to wiggle out to escape the monster that invaded her pussy but I held my ground. I gave her enough time to recover and adjust to my thickness and size, tears escaped her eyes she was sobbing, and I ignored her as my lust for her was at its peak. I laid myself on her tiny body and started ramming her in few strokes I met her pubic bone. She was in pain; once I bottomed out, I remained there for her to recover from the invasion of her virgin cunt.

I crouched on my hunches with my cock still in her, I started to suck on her pink nipples rolling them with my tongue in between and cupped her other tit Kiti relaxed a bit. Kiti's thighs were stretched too wide she felt uncomfortable so I lifted myself from her body and put her legs on my shoulder this gave me deeper accesses to her cunt.

I then gathered her tiny body in my arms and covered her tiny body with mine and in doing so her knees mashed her boobs. I slowly started fucking her tight cunt with slow but long and deep strokes; with every stroke, my cock caressed her cervix, which released waves of pleasure in her nubile body.

Kiti said Manu my mate yes, yes do it just do it, It feels too good yeeehhh, listening to her pleasure cries I jammed my cock and started rotating my hips to massage her cervix and in doing so I was also massaging her clit too. This was too much for Kiti to bear she cried O MY GGODD ARRRRHHH, MAAAA... , EEEWWOOOWORRAAAHHH, WWWHHHOOOOOEEEE and started cumming hard then her body went stiff on the outside but was trembling all inside.

Her cunt muscles were rippling all over my cock giving me a heady feeling but I was not done with her my lust was still raging, her eyes became glassy she started caressing my back. I started kissing Kiti she kissed me back. I pulled my cock out of her it felt like I am drawing out of a vacuumed hose and my cock came out with a loud noise of "POK", there was lot of virginal blood on the grass, my cock and her pussy, her pussy had a big gaping hole her cunt lips were quivering and her vulva was twitching.

I caressed her back and she held my cock at base in her hand. Kiti said Manu my mate it is still hard, I told her because it was not finished with her cunt yet. Kiti said Manu my mate I too want more but never thought that this monster would fit in my cunt but it did and gave me so much pleasure, it's a lovely monster I love him and saying so she got up and started sucking on it.

Kiti was sucking nicely and I decided its time for the grand finale, I asked Kiti to stop sucking and get on all fours as I wish to take her Tiger style, she got up and was on all fours. I asked Kiti to place her head and hands on the soft grass this made her ass jut out to the perfect height. I rubbed my hard cock between her cunt lips, Kiti shivered in anticipation, I placed my now wet cock head at the entrance and shoved hard my cock slid easily in her tight but very wet silky cunt.

I gave another lunge to her cunt and I was totally in. Kiti moaned and sighed and said it feels good to be full again. I grabbed her ass and started fucking her juicy tight cunt with deep strokes, my balls were stimulating her clit every time I bottomed, Kiti's, breathing became hard her cunt walls were gripping and releasing my cock. She begged me to do her harder hearing her my lust took me completely.

I started fucking her cunt like a jackhammer and also started spanking her ass cheeks. Kiti started screaming shrieking as a totally new experience shook her body, she was trembling, shivering, crying and moaning as her body started spasming and here I was drilling her cunt mercilessly with such a force that she had flattened out on her tummy instead being on her knees.

The slapping sound made by my pelvis and her soft tiny ass was the sweetest sound to my ears as it echoed in the silence of the jungle. I was fucking her pussy as if a man possessed, ignoring her cries I kept on banging her cunt from behind. Kiti clutched the grass in her fists and sobbed, screamed and shivered but I kept on going relentlessly, her rippling, gripping and clutching cunt muscles were taking me higher and higher on the ecstasy plains with my every stroke.

My cock head banging her cervix with every stroke made Kiti shiver and shake with pleasure so much so that she was cumming continuously by the rapids, my every stroke in her cunt was making a squishing sound. At last Kiti and her tiny nubile body could not take the onslaught of my lust, she screamed in the grassy ground and clenched her thighs and butt as if to stop my hammering of her cunt, her cunt was now trembling like a volcano and she erupted and passed out cold. I could feel my cock vibrating in her cunt and I could not control all the passion, pent up desires and my lust erupted like a tsunami from my cock. I collapsed out cold over Kiti's nubile soft young tiny body.

After a while I got up from top of kiti, she too got up and purred in contentment and came in to my arms I kissed her. Kiti said that today I had impregnated her and soon she would give birth to my babies. Kiti asked me if I could build a small hut for her where she would give birth. I told her that I would.

Kiti said that she would remain in the vicinity of my dwellings she than transformed again in to a Tigress and caressed my legs with her fur coat after that she gave a lick to my semi hard cock and vanished in to the jungle. I came back with basket full of berries. On my way back Kiti again came with two big rabbits in her jaw and laid them at my feet and jumped back in to the forest. I took the rabbits and came back.

Diti saw me first and came rushing to me, she hugged me and suddenly backed off. I asked her what the matter was, Diti said she felt the energy waves coming from my body and that means that I had met her sister Kiti and impregnated her.

I asked her how she knew about this, Diti said it was written and Kiti has given mystical powers to you. Diti also said that now it was her turn to get pregnant with my child and give me more powers. I did not understand the ways of the almighty. Diti laughed and said that one day I would.

The rest of the day went as usual except that Tina's eyes glued to my cock followed me everywhere. In the evening by the fire we all sat enjoying the warmth of the fire, suddenly Tina and Mina screamed in terror, their faces ashen white and I saw Kiti standing few feet away in the shadows I smiled and patted the ground next to me. Kiti came and sat by my side she even kept her head in my lap.

Tina and Mina both had saucer eyes, Diti laughed seeing their faces, Diti stood up and sat next to Kiti, she hugged Kiti and told the sisters that the Tigress was her Blood sister and her name is Kity.

Mina asked in shock that how a Tigress could be her blood sister. Diti told them that the ways of the almighty are strange and as she was a guide and mate to the seeker so was Kiti the protector and mate to the seeker and now Kiti is carrying the seed of the seeker, soon she would give birth to the seekers babies.

Listening to this Mina became demure and shy where as the minx of her sister Tina bored holes in my crotch by her bold looks, I was worried. I told all of them that tomorrow we would construct a small hut for Kiti so that when the time comes she should be comfortable in giving birth as the winters are going to be too harsh this year, everybody agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.